• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What if somebody buys salvia off the internet on a website hosted where it's legal?

drogatello

Greenlighter
like france, for example. Is the police gonna knock on your door? Is somebody gonna care? if somebody just uses crypto currencies to pay what happens?

Or all depends wether it's legal in your own country or not and even then, it's highly unlikely the police is gonna bust you for a few grams of salvia

it's not legal in here, are you sure about that? i know someone who would love to do it

I would honestly risk it if the stealth is good enough, I've ordered plenty of illegal research chemicals with absolutely zero repercussions

Why buy it off a clearnet site and risk customs and/or the site getting busted? The darknets not that hard to figure out. Operation Ismene (named after me) resulted from police busting research chemical firms in the US then tracking down people in the UK who had ordered a few mg years ago. Never underestimate how petty and tedious drug police are, they will track you to the ends of the earth and spends thousands of pounds over a few mg.

I would honestly risk it if the stealth is good enough, I've ordered plenty of illegal research chemicals with absolutely zero repercussions
Ive never bought anything off the dark web. Is it safe to deliver to my own address without getting into trouble

like france, for example. Is the police gonna knock on your door? Is somebody gonna care? if somebody just uses crypto currencies to pay what happens?
If you are from the country I think you are from I wouldn't take any risk to be honest...

Have the police where you live, really got nothing better to do with their time than go after people ordering small anounts of strange powders from the Internet?

Almost everyone fairly consistently over-estimates their own probability of getting busted. Even when people are unlucky enough to get their collars felt, it's more often due to something going wrong for them than brilliance on the part of law enforcement.

Which isn't to say you shouldn't have some sort of OpSec, of course .....

What the hell you wanna smoke that for? It is HORRIFIC!!!!

You can by some method(s) I heard from a dog that spoke Chinese make N,N-DMT very easy, it smells like crap & looks like something from outerspace but oh my GOD it works trust me on this one.

Have the police where you live, really got nothing better to do with their time than go after people ordering small anounts of strange powders from the Internet?

I can answer that categorically(is that spelt right) J:

NO :)

Ive never bought anything off the dark web. Is it safe to deliver to my own address without getting into trouble

Yeah. They can't trace you thru your credit card like on legal sites. Only problem I can see is how many people are selling in Eire - perhaps you would have to order from England but still almost certain to get thru.

You can legally buy salvia and grow it yourself. It is only illegal to sell for human consumption. The plant itself is not illegal. This is true in the UK at least.

It does mean that you can't get potent extracts this way, but you can legally grow the regular salvia plant. It's a type of sage. Many old people grow it in their gardens not even knowing it is psychoactive.

Same deal with poppies. Can't sell pods for human consumption but you can buy seeds and grow them. Even the batshit UK government can't make poppies illegal.

Yeah. They can't trace you thru your credit card like on legal sites. Only problem I can see is how many people are selling in Eire - perhaps you would have to order from England but still almost certain to get thru.

Just to point out, as I am sure you know, a handful of folks have been busted buying stuff off the naughtyweb. Sites do get taken down, details can be linked to individuals. However, the chances of this happening to any given person are miniscule. Much as with your namesake Operation. The fact that they named the entire investigation after your good self may have been the problem in your particular case ;)

I'd be more worried about posties taking a personal interest in my package (not that I'd blame 'em, mind ;)) than I would with purchasing matters. Even then I have had packages delivered that stink to high heaven (when it came to weed) that were delivered with nary more than a wink. Have also had packages of powders break open in transit that have arrived re-packaged with apologies from The Mag's Mail stickers plastered all over 'em.

I really wouldn't worry - in the UK at least, can't speak for elsewhere. Worst that happens is you lose your order. Unless some cunt happens to name the nationwide branch of a worldwide investigation into a far, far wider issue after you. You may well be screwed then. Other than that you're probably golden. Imo and all that.

It is rare but the sorting office staff at the Royal Mail do sometimes grass you up if a package stinks of weed. But for pretty much any other drug you're unlikely to have issue with domestic post in the UK unless one of the machines tears it up and there's no stealth. But I have boxes of diazepam literally just put inside a jiffy bag with no stealth at all get through to me with no problems all the time.

It should go without saying though that personal amounts and larger quantities will be treated differently if discovered. My single box of diazzies is much safer to have delivered to my home address than a huge box full of kilos of coke.

Ok, I didn't read your post properly... thought you were talking about another South Europe country from your board name. I don't know how things work in the country that you name as example

It is rare but the sorting office staff at the Royal Mail do sometimes grass you up if a package stinks of weed. But for pretty much any other drug you're unlikely to have issue with domestic post in the UK unless one of the machines tears it up and there's no stealth. But I have boxes of diazepam literally just put inside a jiffy bag with no stealth at all get through to me with no problems all the time.

It should go without saying though that personal amounts and larger quantities will be treated differently if discovered. My single box of diazzies is much safer to have delivered to my home address than a huge box full of kilos of coke.

you could just ask them to write 'to the occupier' rather than your name on the package, so you can deny all knowledge of it if the Rozzers show up.

I guess the problem might be that if you're not at home and have to collect in from the postal sorting office they might not give it to you as it doesn't have a name on it, even if you can prove your address, I'm not sure