• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What if somebody buys salvia off the internet on a website hosted where it's legal?

I’ve always considered it less suspicious to use your own name, using a previous occupiers name could still result with a package going to the wrong address, like if they still live in your local area for instance.

you could just ask them to write 'to the occupier' rather than your name on the package, so you can deny all knowledge of it if the Rozzers show up.

I guess the problem might be that if you're not at home and have to collect in from the postal sorting office they might not give it to you as it doesn't have a name on it, even if you can prove your address, I'm not sure

At my sorting office you need to bring photo ID with you as well as the little card they put through your door and if you don't have that they won't give it to you.

At my sorting office you need to bring photo ID with you as well as the little card they put through your door and if you don't have that they won't give it to you.

Your sorting office are a bunch of cunts then pal. Mine are satisfied with just a bank debit card. They obviously know what a dodgy fucker you are... ;)

Most will ask for photo ID it's standard practice, unless the people working your local Post Office know you then you're fine and can just pick stuff up. I get things sent to my local Post Office for collection all the time and never have to show ID anymore.

Most will ask for photo ID it's standard practice, unless the people working your local Post Office know you then you're fine and can just pick stuff up. I get things sent to my local Post Office for collection all the time and never have to show ID anymore.

Some of them dont insist on photo Iran's will accept a bank card.

Not everyone even has photo ID. If you don't drive and don't own a passport, you're not likely to have any official ID with your photo on it. There are those National Identity cards, but usually you're gonna need another form of photo ID to apply for one which kind if defeats the point really :)

As far as delivery drivers go... I've received packages of blades (meat cleaver as it happens) and booze over the last week or so. Xmas pressies innit. I was once asked for a signature but only once and no photo ID required for any of it. And that's from companies who give a shit. I sincerely doubt owt more... experimental would be more of an issue. Might be... but probably not.

As far as delivery drivers go... I've received packages of blades (meat cleaver as it happens) and booze over the last week or so. Xmas pressies innit. I was once asked for a signature but only once and no photo ID required for any of it. And that's from companies who give a shit. I sincerely doubt owt more... experimental would be more of an issue. Might be... but probably not.

but getting stuff that isn't strictly - uh - 'legitimate' sent through the post might be risky if someone becomes suspicious and opens it and potentially alerts the police, especially if it's coming from abroad

that's why I thought that asking the sender to remove your name from the package might be prudent

I can't say I was ever bothered by such things one way or t'other. Cos I do nothing wrong. Also, who or what is to say that wasn't named for fukkery reasons? Send a naughtyweb package to Ms T. May, 10 Downing St, London. Tell me she is personally getting busted if it gets spotted betwixt hither and yon. Plausible deniability ftmfw ;)

Honestly, only way you are in trouble legally is if your details are busted at the sender's end. And if that is the case you're screwed anyway so why does anybody give a shit?

Last edited: