European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's the biggest cunt on Bluelight?

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Come on you fuckers, this place is on its last legs. Let's all indulge in some healthy banter and blatant insults to try and revive it.

I'll start: you're all cunts - but im a bigger cunt than all of youse...

It really is beyond saving - seen before on forums there is a critical mass that once it goes under there is no turning back. All thats left are the cunts that got nowhere to go so by that definition then youse lot and me are the cunts though the number of times I visit are semi- cuntish imo. Everyone here hates me anyway so piss off the lot of ya

If anything I have made an active effort throughout my life to not be nor come across as a cunt in any real fashion, but I have been and remain a fucking twat if that is of any relevance.

nah, it's fucken me you prick

Heheh, good effort, but could do better. Wanker.

All thats left are the cunts that got nowhere to go so by that definition then youse lot and me are the cunts

Good point. I'm such a sad cunt I've got nowt better to do than provoke a bunch of other cunts to call me a cunt.

If anything I have made an active effort throughout my life to not be nor come across as a cunt in any real fashion, but I have been and remain a fucking twat if that is of any relevance.

Being a fuckin twat is more than acceptable.

Me on benzos.

You ain't seen me on vodka...

The worthless, dishonourable piece of festering, diseased, pus-streaked dog faeces who stole that spesh girl's wheelchair.

That, is the most disgusting, lowest thing I have ever seen on bluelight. And that, deserves the title of the biggest fucking cunt of the lot. And no, I don't mean it in a jocular sense. I mean, the one responsible is a fucking bastard who even cancer wouldn't deign to fuck.

But hey I got a decent price on scrap metal!

(I think its just a joke/meme)

FUBAR is such a massive gaping cunt my huge dong would struggle to to touch the sides.

The worthless, dishonourable piece of festering, diseased, pus-streaked dog faeces who stole that spesh girl's wheelchair.

That, is the most disgusting, lowest thing I have ever seen on bluelight. And that, deserves the title of the biggest fucking cunt of the lot. And no, I don't mean it in a jocular sense. I mean, the one responsible is a fucking bastard who even cancer wouldn't deign to fuck.
Now I'm really curious, mind sharing what happened?

It's all in the gibberings thread. Some worthless, less-than-human utterly disgusting, spineless bucket of pus got pissed, and him and his mate went into a playpark when this special needs girl who was on the swings, and jacked her electric wheelchair. The kind of thing they give, thats operated by a joystick on the armrest. Probably the key to that girl's independence. Then mocked her later as a 'spazz' and laughing about her screaming.

Apparently the father chased them but couldn't catch them and they kept it, there's fucking photos to prove it too.

I am absolutely SEETHING. I'm fucking spesh too, I might not KNOW that girl,but that breaks my heart, to see such callous cruelty inflicted on someone among the most vulnerable in society.

I know a great many special ed people, shit, I can count maybe two people, out of EVERYBODY I've ever dated, who wasn't either autistic, mentally retarded, or in a couple of cases, both. I have a lot of empathy for those who are less fortunate than I. I'm classically autistic, and whilst I don't intend to blow my own trumpet, I'm a fucking genius. I don't consider myself disabled by it, although there are a few downsides, on the whole, for the vast majority, I am damn well motherfucking glad of it, and proud of it. And yes, I'll call myself a spazz, shit, I'm on a forum full of spazzes, to ourselves, and to each other, and proud of it. We OWN it, if that makes sense. But this....this fucking piece of shit, this cowardly piece of filth, that fucking bastard has NO right to mock that girl like that, to laugh at her screams of distress. As I said to them in that thread, he needs to make posters and tack them up all over the area, telling them where the chair can be reobtained. And when the bastard sees them, to abase himself on his knees, with his eyes closed, to BEG for permission to apologize.

Quite honestly, if he knew it, I'd slit his throat for so much as speaking her name. And if I'd been there, what I'd have done to the pair of them, whatever the girl's father would have done if he'd have managed to catch the bastards, he'd have NOTHING on what I would have meted out, had I been a bystander. I'd quite likely have killed them both. I'm not joking either. I wouldn't hesitate. That sort of shit, it is the lowest of the low, and I WILL NOT stand for spesh people being bullied or abused. Not ever.

They are my own kind. And I'll treat each and every one of them with the care I would give my own family. Whether autistic, MR, physically disabled, or a mixture of the above. They are my kin, in a manner of speaking. Hell, my former fiancee, the younger of the two, one that at 14, slammed me into a tree, shoved her tongue down my throat until I nearly passed out, by way of introducing herself. Just grabbed me and dragged me off (albeit I gave my consent, but only ex-post-facto, when I actually had the chance to speak, and to ask her name, I would have DIED for her. Even now, now I'm 32, rather than 18-19, and it has been many years, I miss her SO fucking much, it leaves me empty. Not a day, not a single night, in all those years, have I not thought of her. ,missed her terribly. I've been in exactly one relationship since then, that didn't work. Not counting a couple of long distance ones, which left me with some good friends I care greatly for, and a rather gorgeous 54yo stalker (again classically autie..yeah, I admit it, I have a 'type'. Spesh girls, are 'it'.)

But my former fiancee? I'd have stepped in front of a knife, just to give her time to run, and had she but wished it of me, she could have ordered anybody she wanted, dead by my hand. And I'd have done it without question. I belonged to her utterly, loved her more than I even have words to describe.

And while she was special to me in a much closer way, than a random special needs person, damn, there aren't words to describe the fury I'd unleash on any motherfucker I caught bullying such a person. And fior doing something like stealing their independence, then abusing her and laughing about it, like it was some kind of sport? damn right I'd fucking butcher the cunts. And no, its not because it was a girl. I don't know her, I have no idea what she looks like, I'd have done it for any of my own, be they male or female, attractive or ugly, there are things I just WILL NOT tolerate. And that is one of them.

I am still absolutely fucking livid to see that, to see what these fucking subhuman pieces of sewage did, the way they mocked her, laughed at her and abused her. If I were there, now, I'd be busy rolling the bodies up in a carpet, soaking it in petrol and burning them. Probably whilst still alive. Hell, no, maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I'd cripple THEM for the rest of their days, irreversibly, so they were left needing a wheelchair of that kind, And then take it from them, standing there, laughing in their face and abusing them. Before smashing it to pieces in front of them and leaving them to CRAWL home, dragging themselves across the pavement with their bare hands, all the while, walking along, kicking them in the kidneys, urinating on them and laughing at how funny it was. Reminding them that they were now experiencing just what they gave that poor, defenseless girl.

Fuck me, I am angry, I am beyond raging in fury at what they did. And I'd damn well drag them to the door of that girl and her father, after kicking fuck out of the pair of them, so I could give it back, and force them to beg, on their hands and knees like a dog, for permission to beg forgiveness from her. Although I'd quite probably kill or better, cripple them for life afterwards anyway. Just because they violated the rights of that girl, shit all over her independence, fucking hell only knows iif the family have had to replace that electric wheelchair. If they can. They could be below the poverty line for all I, or the scum responsible know, and those things can cost thousands, it was probably custom-made specifically for her.

Just breaks my heart, that there are trash like this on BL, who would callously, heartlessly do such an abhorrent thing, and it breaks my heart further, to think about what must have gone through that girl's mind, as she screamed and howled in misery, powerless to defend herself. And damned sorry that her father didn't manage to catch them and give them the vicious fucking beating they so richly deserve. They deserve worse than that, by a long, long way. There just aren't words....to even begin to describe how fucking FURIOUS I am. If it were up to me, hell, I'd have a whip round to get a crew together off the spesh forum I'm on, round up a posse of every damn autie and aspie, call in on a few of my MR friends, and go round giving a couple of doors the 'hard knock', and see how they enjoy having
the tables turned, and their being on the recipient end. That, might even calm my fury, bringing a few hundred of my fellow spazzes down on their heads, carrying whatever blunt force trauma/sharp/searing corrosive instrumentation they could get their hands on or be issued with.

Bastards. Utter, Fucking Bastards.

I have no views on the relative cuntiness of you cunts, but I must say I love your posts Limpet_Chicken. They are quite a read lol

Well thanks. But that isn't why I wrote it. I could give less of a shit what people think of me for it. Because I'm fucking PISSED off. And I am not the type to stand in the shadows and not speak up when I see the vulnerable abused and fucked over.

It has, admittedly, gotten me in trouble at times, but I am not a man who stays silent when something has to be said that goes against the status quo, or what everbody else agrees on. A lot of auties and aspies aren't, and will come out and say it, when it needs to be said, I'd not be surprised at all if the speshul in me is coming out to play in terms of that particular personality trait.

But, I'd be that way anyway, even if I were NT. *shudders at that nightmarish thought*.

Because if it needs to be said, and nobody else has the balls, then somebody fucking has to wade into the morass of bootlicking and cuntery, and start taking skulls.

And you have no view on the likes of excreta like THAT?

Fucking bugger me INSO, how can you remain ambivalent and passive in the face of such abhorrent, monstrous abuse of somebody obviously extremely vulnerable?

Just what WOULD it take, for you to stand up and condemn the guilty for their abomination? to have drunkenly raped her too? to have found her in the chair, dragged her out of it, thrown her into the dirt and kicked the shit out of her just to laugh at her sobbing and pleas for mercy whilst she received none? stand up damn you to hell, Inso, stand up, and speak, These shitbags need to be roundly and thoroughly condemned by every man, woman and child who has seen the thread where they laugh at robbing her, and abuse her. They deserve nothing less than to be made forum pariahs.

I mote that each and every single one of us, from now on, refuses to answer their posts, PMs, drops all contact with them, after telling them why, and what a piece of fucking sub human sewage they are. They aren't EADD'ers, they are disgusting, poisonous trash, and we should shun them absolutely and utterly, for good. Make them known they are not welcome in EADD for what they have done. It is unforgivable. Little better than a rapist, an animal abuser, or a child-fucker, or someone that batters little old frail pensioners to within an inch of their life in intensive care, for the few measly pence in their purse.

THAT is the type of FILTH we are dealing with, and need to stop dealing with, for good, here. These bastards are no better than the fucking 5-0. And they have no place among our number.

Come on people, let us hound loginnotsecure. and if this 'adam' is a BLer, him also, hound him out of BL. Certainly drag him out of EADD and kick him to the dirt, just as they abused that special needs girl for a drunken 'laugh', still laughing about it later, mocking and abusing her for being spesh (no, I do not mean 'spesh' as an insult, I use the term of myself, and I'm proud of being spesh, I'd use the same term to describe loved ones who are, and it is meant as a term of respect)

Come on, you, Inso, stand tall, don't just stand in the shadows with your mouth shut. Because you might find, that come a day when YOU end up on the receiving end of some asshole's callous brutality, that there is nobody left to speak for you, for you refused to speak for the weak, the defenseless and inoffensive, who themselves were brutalized and abused.

If you won't speak up for the defenseless, then don't be surprised if, should YOU ever find yourself tormented, abused, robbed of the means to have quality of life and then mocked and laughed at for it, that nobody comes to your ardent defense. Those who show no compassion, are unlikely to receive it themselves. This is about right, and wrong. You know one from the other, I've never had reason to suspect your integrity, and you are old enough and ugly enough to know that there is what is righteous, and what is an abomination. And to tell the difference between the two.

STAND THE FUCK UP! SPEAK OUT! Fucking rise to your feet, stand tall, and speak out, if you have any integrity, then this is a good opportunity to make that integrity count!

And there was me hoping my cat comment would get the cream.

It's all in the gibberings thread. Some worthless, less-than-human utterly disgusting, spineless bucket of pus got pissed, and him and his mate went into a playpark when this special needs girl who was on the swings, and jacked her electric wheelchair. The kind of thing they give, thats operated by a joystick on the armrest. Probably the key to that girl's independence. Then mocked her later as a 'spazz' and laughing about her screaming.
Yeah I'd take a charge to get my hands on them too. Sorry to make you retell that it's hard to read I can't imagine having to type that.