• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's the biggest cunt on Bluelight?

Limpet, having read back the original posts in question I understand it all, my girlfriend has (mild) cerebral palsy causing some movement issues, meaning she needs some movement aids like a crutch sometimes and if anyone did anything like that to her I would be livid, in fact I'd not be responsible for my actions. People who abuse the disabled deserve a special place in hell imo. There's not much that truly angers me these days but this is one thing.

My cousin has Aspergers and when he and I were 14 some kids basically kidnapped and tormented him for hours in a park. He would barely go out for at least a year. I don't understand how people are raised to be such cunts. I remember wanting to get on a train to Portsmouth and find them but I talked myself out of it lol

Sorry if I touched a nerve I was just stoned and complementing your writing style. Went back and actually read it all properly this morning!

Last edited:
Personally I think fantasizing over torturing, killing and/or brutally beating someone (and not just fantasizing over it, but outright wishing that you could do so) is equally as disgusting as whatever crime these people supposedly committed (although it was almost certainly just a shitty joke).

Now, where the fuck is that lovely ol' rock I just crawled out from underneath :sus:.

Limpet you've come out with some fucking appalling racist shit in this forum so watch your high horse hey, just because it affects a group you are familiar with and respectful too. You've been banned for racist crap on here so stay in your glasshouse and stop throwing bricks. The comment you're in a tizzy about was at least no more than a joke. I'm not defending that shit. But your racist claptrap wasn't shit, it was meant.

Biggest cunts on BL are....99% of Lounge Rats, plus those mods and admins who handed out perma-infractions to those they saw as undesirables on the site. People like me who have contributed 18000 posts of mainly good stuff. Which is a large reason your site has died.

EG Yeah. What spilff politics said.

Having logically analysed the offending post, I conclude it was meant as a joke - albeit one in exceedingly bad taste. The last message states:

"Her dad chased us, but with a max speed of 7mph we soon outran him."

This implies that the perpetrators of this crime were riding the chair to get away. However, the average jogging speed for a human is around 8mph, so an adrenaline fuelled sprint over a relatively short distance will be much higher. Unless the father was mordidly obese and/or had no legs, I find it hard to believe he couldn't catch them - unless they had a significant head start. But the father of a disabled child would be no more than a few feet away from his daughter and no doubt also very close to her very expensive electric wheelchair.

So to conclude, this story just doesn't add up.

Therefore, I propose that not only am I a cunt, I'm a fuckin smug cunt...

Honestly I can't even believe it's being debated. It's a fake chat/meme, people make these things all the time. The irony of the top speed comment going over heads baffles me.

Can we get back to the spirit of this thread you absolute wet blankets?

Honestly I can't even believe it's being debated. It's a fake chat/meme, people make these things all the time. The irony of the top speed comment going over heads baffles me.

Can we get back to the spirit of this thread you absolute wet blankets?

Quite.

I haven't overlooked your "hung like a cat" comment btw, I just can't think of a suitably witty riposte atm. Cunt.

I have limp wristed on ignore, alas have only just seen all the debate. It was a message I sent a friend when we (a friend and I) were walking home from the pub and the chair was left outside someone’s house saying free/scrapmen. Turns out it was just a faulty cable on the charger that needed replacing. I replaced it and offered it back to the owners, but as they could prove it was faulty they got a new one off the DLA for free.

It was donated, fully working to a local college whom work with a whole range of disabilities, ranging from ex soldiers who’ve had traumatic brain injuries, to people with muscular dystrophy.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Clearly have too much time on your hands buddy.

I have limp wristed on ignore, alas have only just seen all the debate. It was a message I sent a friend when we (a friend and I) were walking home from the pub and the chair was left outside someone’s house saying free/scrapmen. Turns out it was just a faulty cable on the charger that needed replacing. I replaced it and offered it back to the owners, but as they could prove it was faulty they got a new one off the DLA for free.

It was donated, fully working to a local college whom work with a whole range of disabilities, ranging from ex soldiers who’ve had traumatic brain injuries, to people with muscular dystrophy.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Clearly have too much time on your hands buddy.

Yeh, but yer still a cunt! ;)

Seriously though, hats off to you sir. I think I would have been inclined to keep it for lols...

OneThousandWords...

I think i banned SHM at some point, so, i cunt myself... ;)

There are some things that some people simply do not find funny, even when referring to things that never really happened to people who don't even exist. These things include -- but are not limited to -- disability, child abuse, rape, and most forms of discrimination. For many people, these subjects are simply too close to home for comfort. The humour is supposed to lie in the absurdity of the situation; but for many people, there is nothing absurd about the subject.

Precisely, Julie.

Besides, there was nothing whatsoever to prove that it was not actually done exactly as said in loginnotsecure's post. And I can't say as I knew off the top of my head, the speed of a human on foot. And neither was it specified where the father had been, 'close to' could be merely in line of sight.' Regarding running speed, I really wouldn't know. It's been a long, long time since I was able to run anywhere. My knee is fucked, along with nerve damage down the side of the same leg. Both hips are buggered up, too.

So, there wasn't anything to show that what was said to have been done, was not.
And assuming he is telling the truth, and did repair the thing and have it donated to a group where it could be provided to another with special needs, in fact I applaud him for that. Assuming of course that this was not said simply to wriggle out of responsibility. If it is the truth, then I applaud that action. The 'joke' however, isn't just in poor taste, it is fucking repugnant, at best.

Inso-you haven't offended me personally. It was just that you said you had no opinion one way or the other, and for any man to remain indifferent to a spesh girl or guy being jacked then mocked and abused, that shows that someone hasn't the courage to stand up and fight. We good? I am if you are. Don't be offended by the fact I am outspoken, I always have been, and always will be. Most auties and aspies are (and the one girl on the other bit of the spectrum, with Rett's syndrome (while this usually leaves girls with it [it's X-linked, and without the additional X chromosome in a male, other than those rare individuals with the likes of XXY or XXXY karyotypes, it is lethal in-utero, or within hours of birth], my friend with Rett's, she is a chimaera. a mutant who expresses the MECP2 protein loss of function mutation in only a portion of her cells, so unlike most Rett's girls, who never speak, never walk, and are severely mentally retarded, this girl, she is a damn genius, able to keep me on my toes, which is most refreshing, very smart girl indeed, physically far from wheelchair bound, in fact she likes cliff-diving and works as a gymnastics coach for special ed kids. Mute? hell no, she has a hell of a mouth on her, can go NV if she's had a seizure, but otherwise, she's a mouthy cunt, and I love her for it. Funny as hell. Damn sexy too=D, she CERTAINLY is...well outspoken isn't the word. She eats curebies and spits out the pieces, still gibbering and screaming. It's sexy as fuck! to see her in action (and she's pretty damn well gorgeous to begin with; quite a stunning beauty :) ) Autism Squea..err..'speaks' must have nightmares about her, as no conference is safe from kassiane turning up and ripping heads off=D

Since loginnotsecure has me on ignore (if it wasn't for this, then what WAS the justification?) I'd be obliged if someone could quote this post, so he'd see that I actually applaud what he did, at least that part of it where he repaired the chair and made sure another spesh person got the use of it) although I am just as revolted by the 'joke', So he should see that, as long as it is of course, truth (not an accusation. I don't need to accuse, for he himself will know whether or not he speaks truly) I respect him for what he did in returning the chair, repaired first to the family, and then, once he knew they had a new one to where another spesh person could have use of it.

Julie-you are quite right there. To some, there are things that simply cross the line, and that just aren't funny. That is something I am familiar with. I'm autistic (classic/Kanner's neurotype), and although I certainly don't look upon it as a disability, a curse or anything of the kind; quite the contrary, I feel sad for those who aren't autie or aspie, not in a patronizing way, but because they can never be what we are, that they will never get to share in so many wonderful things that come with it. And that, it is saddening, that so many must go without.

And in a sense; perhaps a bit hard to explain the concept to neurotypical folk, not just auties, Rett's girls, aspies, I see all of these as extended family, in a manner of speaking, and so too, do I regard all spesh people with a degree of kinship. And I don't take well to those who would abuse my family. Few would, no? and the abuse of spesh people, it is something that is liable to trigger a most unpleasant response to whoever is guilty of it. And yes, I'd kill someone for it if I caught them doing it, battering spesh kids, that kind of thing. There are very few things in this world, thatI despise more vehemently than those who pick on spesh people, and those who abuse the vulnerable. It's one of the vilest, most abhorrent, repugnant and disgusting things anybody can do. And I will not tolerate it. I'll speak up whenever, to whoever, and wherever I see it. I just have no tolerance WHATSOEVER for such behaviour. None. And not the merest scrap of sympathy for those who do such things and then find themselves on the receiving end of what they made go around, coming around. With interest.

And if someone CLAIMS themselves that they DID such a thing, of course I am going to be fucking pissed.

Inso-about what happened, that is awful man, how is he now? I hope he's recovered and found his strength. And you are damn right, there is a special place in the bowels of hades for the kind of despicable, revolting, less-than-human fucking FILTH who would torment him. I hope they die of cancer. Slowly and with doctors who refuse them pain medication point blank. Fucking bastards. There is no place in this world for motherfucking vermin like that. None. If I had it in my power, I would make sure that such were known for what they were, to all, and that no man, no woman, no child, in no nation would give them sanctuary, and neither would they enjoy any legal protection from those who wished to visit upon them what they themselves had visited upon the innocent. Hell, I'd have it such as that not so much as a street curr would refrain from chasing them down and biting them.

I'm glad for your relative though, that he is lucky enough to be spesh. If you want, PM me, I can give you the address of a forum for my, and his kind, and also for relatives not themselves on the spectrum, but who are caretakers, or just relatives of those who are. Give you my username there too, if you take me up on the offer. I won't post it publicly, just because it could possibly lead if not back to me directly, people could likely pick me out, from here, if they went there, and although any pictures of me are in a section which is restricted to invite-only for seasoned old-farts (and a good deal of them are of me doing something in the lab, face covered by gas mask, goggles and blast-shield, all the same, I'd sooner that it were communicated privately. So do PM me, he might like it. It's a good place for those of our blood to let our hair down, kick back and shoot the shit, pretty much anything goes..

As far as rules...well there aren't really any. There is the obvious, as in legal requirements of the host themselves, such as no pictures of bestiality, no CP, that kind of thing, but otherwise, about the only thing forbidden is doxxing people, bringing it to meatspace stalking people etc.

The one and only rule, such basics aside, is 'say what you will, but be prepared to back up your position. If you can't, and you've just kicked a hornet's nest, then don't be surprised if you get stung'

And that is pretty much it. Otherwise it's just kick back and talk with other auties/aspies, take it easy, engage in lively debate, talk shit, anything really.

Yeh, but yer still a cunt! ;)

Seriously though, hats off to you sir. I think I would have been inclined to keep it for lols...

I'll take the cunt hat and wear it proudly if it came from you fubar. Alas, I did think about keeping the motor to make a battery powered go-kart of some description. But, it's been put to better use to enrich someone's life. So, a few hours of fun VS the alternative, I think it went to the right place.

But, I think we all know the judgey wanker who deserves this crown. It's deffo Spade.

Precisely, Julie.

Besides, there was nothing whatsoever to prove that it was not actually done exactly as said in loginnotsecure's post. And I can't say as I knew off the top of my head, the speed of a human on foot. And neither was it specified where the father had been, 'close to' could be merely in line of sight.' Regarding running speed, I really wouldn't know. It's been a long, long time since I was able to run anywhere. My knee is fucked, along with nerve damage down the side of the same leg. Both hips are buggered up, too.

So, there wasn't anything to show that what was said to have been done, was not.
And assuming he is telling the truth, and did repair the thing and have it donated to a group where it could be provided to another with special needs, in fact I applaud him for that. Assuming of course that this was not said simply to wriggle out of responsibility. If it is the truth, then I applaud that action. The 'joke' however, isn't just in poor taste, it is fucking repugnant, at best.

Inso-you haven't offended me personally. It was just that you said you had no opinion one way or the other, and for any man to remain indifferent to a spesh girl or guy being jacked then mocked and abused, that shows that someone hasn't the courage to stand up and fight. We good? I am if you are. Don't be offended by the fact I am outspoken, I always have been, and always will be. Most auties and aspies are (and the one girl on the other bit of the spectrum, with Rett's syndrome (while this usually leaves girls with it [it's X-linked, and without the additional X chromosome in a male, other than those rare individuals with the likes of XXY or XXXY karyotypes, it is lethal in-utero, or within hours of birth], my friend with Rett's, she is a chimaera. a mutant who expresses the MECP2 protein loss of function mutation in only a portion of her cells, so unlike most Rett's girls, who never speak, never walk, and are severely mentally retarded, this girl, she is a damn genius, able to keep me on my toes, which is most refreshing, very smart girl indeed, physically far from wheelchair bound, in fact she likes cliff-diving and works as a gymnastics coach for special ed kids. Mute? hell no, she has a hell of a mouth on her, can go NV if she's had a seizure, but otherwise, she's a mouthy cunt, and I love her for it. Funny as hell. Damn sexy too=D, she CERTAINLY is...well outspoken isn't the word. She eats curebies and spits out the pieces, still gibbering and screaming. It's sexy as fuck! to see her in action (and she's pretty damn well gorgeous to begin with; quite a stunning beauty :) ) Autism Squea..err..'speaks' must have nightmares about her, as no conference is safe from kassiane turning up and ripping heads off=D

Since loginnotsecure has me on ignore (if it wasn't for this, then what WAS the justification?) I'd be obliged if someone could quote this post, so he'd see that I actually applaud what he did, at least that part of it where he repaired the chair and made sure another spesh person got the use of it) although I am just as revolted by the 'joke', So he should see that, as long as it is of course, truth (not an accusation. I don't need to accuse, for he himself will know whether or not he speaks truly) I respect him for what he did in returning the chair, repaired first to the family, and then, once he knew they had a new one to where another spesh person could have use of it.

Julie-you are quite right there. To some, there are things that simply cross the line, and that just aren't funny. That is something I am familiar with. I'm autistic (classic/Kanner's neurotype), and although I certainly don't look upon it as a disability, a curse or anything of the kind; quite the contrary, I feel sad for those who aren't autie or aspie, not in a patronizing way, but because they can never be what we are, that they will never get to share in so many wonderful things that come with it. And that, it is saddening, that so many must go without.

And in a sense; perhaps a bit hard to explain the concept to neurotypical folk, not just auties, Rett's girls, aspies, I see all of these as extended family, in a manner of speaking, and so too, do I regard all spesh people with a degree of kinship. And I don't take well to those who would abuse my family. Few would, no? and the abuse of spesh people, it is something that is liable to trigger a most unpleasant response to whoever is guilty of it. And yes, I'd kill someone for it if I caught them doing it, battering spesh kids, that kind of thing. There are very few things in this world, thatI despise more vehemently than those who pick on spesh people, and those who abuse the vulnerable. It's one of the vilest, most abhorrent, repugnant and disgusting things anybody can do. And I will not tolerate it. I'll speak up whenever, to whoever, and wherever I see it. I just have no tolerance WHATSOEVER for such behaviour. None. And not the merest scrap of sympathy for those who do such things and then find themselves on the receiving end of what they made go around, coming around. With interest.

And if someone CLAIMS themselves that they DID such a thing, of course I am going to be fucking pissed.

Inso-about what happened, that is awful man, how is he now? I hope he's recovered and found his strength. And you are damn right, there is a special place in the bowels of hades for the kind of despicable, revolting, less-than-human fucking FILTH who would torment him. I hope they die of cancer. Slowly and with doctors who refuse them pain medication point blank. Fucking bastards. There is no place in this world for motherfucking vermin like that. None. If I had it in my power, I would make sure that such were known for what they were, to all, and that no man, no woman, no child, in no nation would give them sanctuary, and neither would they enjoy any legal protection from those who wished to visit upon them what they themselves had visited upon the innocent. Hell, I'd have it such as that not so much as a street curr would refrain from chasing them down and biting them.

I'm glad for your relative though, that he is lucky enough to be spesh. If you want, PM me, I can give you the address of a forum for my, and his kind, and also for relatives not themselves on the spectrum, but who are caretakers, or just relatives of those who are. Give you my username there too, if you take me up on the offer. I won't post it publicly, just because it could possibly lead if not back to me directly, people could likely pick me out, from here, if they went there, and although any pictures of me are in a section which is restricted to invite-only for seasoned old-farts (and a good deal of them are of me doing something in the lab, face covered by gas mask, goggles and blast-shield, all the same, I'd sooner that it were communicated privately. So do PM me, he might like it. It's a good place for those of our blood to let our hair down, kick back and shoot the shit, pretty much anything goes..

As far as rules...well there aren't really any. There is the obvious, as in legal requirements of the host themselves, such as no pictures of bestiality, no CP, that kind of thing, but otherwise, about the only thing forbidden is doxxing people, bringing it to meatspace stalking people etc.

The one and only rule, such basics aside, is 'say what you will, but be prepared to back up your position. If you can't, and you've just kicked a hornet's nest, then don't be surprised if you get stung'

And that is pretty much it. Otherwise it's just kick back and talk with other auties/aspies, take it easy, engage in lively debate, talk shit, anything really.

Quoted so Login can see your response.

Peace & Love people :)

TY Fubar,

I'm just...well, very,very intolerant of people picking on special ed people. So if someone claims to have done something so revolting as that, (and not to mention, mocking them as 'spaz', I'm gonna be pissed and rightly so. And it doesn't matter if it was a 'joke' (it's still not fucking funny even if it was a hoax), it's one thing for one of my kind to call each other that, or to describe ourselves that way, and if someone calls ME a spaz, I mean, if an NT does, I'm not going to be devastated, I'm just going to tell them to go shove a pipe up their arsehole and smack a wasp nest with the other end.

But its denigration of OTHER spesh people, as a whole, just by the use of terms like that as a perjorative as opposed to a compliment (might be a bit hard to explain that one), that leads to abuse of spesh people being normalized, people being desensitized to it. And if nobody else will speak up. I will.

Always have been that way, willing to piss in the face of the consensus, always will be too. I find a LOT of aspies and auties both, are just the same in that respect. So that might have something to do with that. But I've never been what one could call PC to begin with, and neither do I have any tolerance for bullshit. When I see it, I'll call it. So if somebody WANTS to invite hell let loose on them, that's a good way to ask for just that, if someone wants to avoid same, then don't abuse spesh people. I can stand up for myself, I'm old enough and ugly enough to give as good, and worse, than I get. But there are many, many disabled folk, be they physically so, or mentally retarded (no, I don't mean that in a perjorative sense, I've been with girls who were mentally challenged, and while I was, I loved them just as much as I would love any other woman I'd get with), who CAN'T defend themselves, and of course, who aren't there to see they are, collectively speaking, being abused and mocked. And people that aren't disabled, but autie or aspie too, and again, who aren't there themselves to give it out back to whoever started shitting on us.

So where I see it, I'll call the guilty out. That won't change. Not now, and not ever.

You realise you could have written just your first line and your last line Limpet?

English lesson over.

Be concise.