• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds pretty cool. I might be visualizing it wrong, idk, I have to look up a video or something.

Ever since I picked up a dab pen, though, I've been a helluva lot more interested in concentrates.
The pen is so damn nice for convenience as well as conserving my concentrates. It's the main reason why I'm hesitant to get a new rig or rig-like piece.

I like it when I post something and no one knows what the hell to say so the thread (or chat room if I'm in one) goes dead for a minute
LongNeck looks like he just got himself a new mouse for his computer. Lucky fellow.

Man can you like hit the dab pen in a washroom at a family dinner haha if you wanted to, with some good live resin or somethin? I feel like if you held the vape in too, I mean, sounds like a sneaky way to dab. Right up my alley, I feel like the hit couldn't be as heavy as a long draw through my old recycler I had but that is not necessarily a bad thing dab tolerance can get out of this realm of weed and hash. I find that herb has been the hardest habit by far to hide because of the smell. Well, until I started getting dope sick but at that point I was such a compulsive liar and manipulator it didn't really matter ha hah hahaha sorry dudes it's nothing to laugh about when you almost kill yourself from drugs but I just wake and baked a quarter g of some chron and I'm high as fuck before 7am and still alive! Still haven't had my morning coffee(s), but this hybrid already has me in a great mood and I was feeling lazy as hell and generally exhausted, been up for a couple of hours I almost always wake up at 5 plus or minus like 15min. Since I quit.

Last edited:
my Pax3 actually gave me the fear, not something I've had since pilling in the 90's.

Totally unrelated to anything here, but I watched "Monkeybone" completely straight/sober the other night and it tripped me out so much that I dreamed about it. Funny too.

Kinda wish I'd had a little something to enhance my viewing experience. ;)

the pax 3 then definitely sounds interesting to me, I have too high a tolerance. I saw in a shop what I believe was an earlier model, looked awesome. I'd def want it for concentrates but then again when I get concentrates I like to save them for coating in THC-A crystal and doing large dabs so like can it compare to a rig in terms of how quickly you can get a lot of thc into your system all at once? Probably not, and for me it needs to be a hit. I should just get both and stop smoking bong so much, don't think it is all too good for the lungs long term to do that all day every day.
Getting super baked on Friday night though its nice. Popped the usual xans, really couldn't stop myself tonight. Overwhelmed by shit.

Glad I atleast have a tiny bit of edibles and cbd olive olive oil to keep me from feeling completely crappy. I never used to be like this with cannabis; used to be great at making it last and would would always ration it when running low.

Well atleast I got no major tragedies like I usually do during this time of year.

Well atleast I got no major tragedies like I usually do during this time of year.

I'd say same but knowing how I usually jinx myself, I suspect something bad will happen right after I think to myself "hey nothing bad has happened recently!"

Yea that's it always just as I am breathing a sigh of relief and counting my blessings. Feeling ok spite of having no thc or cbd today coinciding I've been doing alot lately. Just gonna take one of my last 2 edible a few hours before bed then my cbd tincture right before I crash. I'm interested to see how it'll work compared to yesterday when I was taking bit of cbd throughout the day.

The shop I use starting a holiday sale and I got some discount points saved up and I do have some left in my 2.5 month quota. The way it works here is by route of admin and mgs of thc and cbd. So I have separate one for oral thc, vapable thc, oral cbd, and vapable cbd.
I might still take a short break before that since it is kinda nice feeling more clear.

Hey man I just read your two messages on this page, but if you have made it a while without weed I'd keep going dude. It's better not to be dependent, and I very much am. I tend to compensate and smoke all night when I've been low so be weary of that. Of course dude smoke all the weed you want we are potheads here! It's just healthy to take breaks if you can. I can't at this time of my life so I get it. It's actually a lot harder than people give it credit for if you've been smoking all day every day for a long time (can be, watch out for appetite suppression). What I like to think about is that I would like to have weed to smoke later on too, and if I smoke too much weed now then I won't or will have to spend money.

I don't think it's because I'm getting older but I can't drop weed like I used to. It's a combination of a lot of things and ever since the opiate abuse it seems that I require it. Man I'm losing self control with it too but I sort of don't care after 15 years. I'd rather do that than ever do hard drugs again, accept myself as a hardcore stoner, but I need to get away from the bong. I do hot yoga all the time and it is my discipline I should take better care of my lungs and it annoys people who don't smoke less (dabbing) like try living with a girl who doesn't smoke it can get tough but nobody seems to notice the smell of dabs, a benefit over vaping flower, even.

I wore myself out, getting fit again though. I think that exercise is very important for any stoner, some form of cardio for sure it keeps you from burning out if you keep at it and also for some reason gets me higher.

I still have a ton of membership points and non expiring coupons that I'll probably use again someday. Holiday sales are bomb. Miss those for sure.

I find that it's easier to raise my tolerance with edibles and tinctures rather than vaping or smoking, but I like feeling the effects immediately so I generally don't edible/tincture anyway.

CBD lowers my need for THC as well. When all I'm trying to do is relax with a new head-space, a couple hits of CBD and a single hit of THC is enough for me. 1:1 ratios as well as 2:1 (CBD:THC) work really well for me too.

Not sure what I'm smoking but not really my kind of pot. Since I don't crave it as much I may as well cut back and make sure to get kush next time. It's heavy hitting weed at least though, one toke altered the course of my morning so far. Getting me by in the realm of the ganj, can't always get the kush these days.

Hey man I just read your two messages on this page, but if you have made it a while without weed I'd keep going dude. It's better not to be dependent, and I very much am. I tend to compensate and smoke all night when I've been low so be weary of that. Of course dude smoke all the weed you want we are potheads here! It's just healthy to take breaks if you can. I can't at this time of my life so I get it. It's actually a lot harder than people give it credit for if you've been smoking all day every day for a long time (can be, watch out for appetite suppression). What I like to think about is that I would like to have weed to smoke later on too, and if I smoke too much weed now then I won't or will have to spend money.

I don't think it's because I'm getting older but I can't drop weed like I used to. It's a combination of a lot of things and ever since the opiate abuse it seems that I require it. Man I'm losing self control with it too but I sort of don't care after 15 years. I'd rather do that than ever do hard drugs again, accept myself as a hardcore stoner, but I need to get away from the bong. I do hot yoga all the time and it is my discipline I should take better care of my lungs and it annoys people who don't smoke less (dabbing) like try living with a girl who doesn't smoke it can get tough but nobody seems to notice the smell of dabs, a benefit over vaping flower, even.

I wore myself out, getting fit again though. I think that exercise is very important for any stoner, some form of cardio for sure it keeps you from burning out if you keep at it and also for some reason gets me higher.

Took my last edible a few hours ago and am feeling nice.

I used to be able to stretch my stash out really good by telling myself I won't have any for later and it was simple as that. I don't have have that same impulse control anymore. I do have allot of legit medical reasons Part of it is just life beating me down over and over as well as getting older but also think dissociatives fucked up something in my brain. I got allot of medical issues and legitimately need it but not to the point where I need to be chain smoking dabs throughout the day.

I need start exorcising more; I used to be really into skateboarding when I was younger and that was my outlet.

I was big into skating too but can't anymore; back problems. I still keep fit though, it helps.

I'm trying not to smoke today, at least not as much. Feel pretty spacey in an odd way without the herb.

This forum really needs a dark theme. I'd be more inclined to come on here and talk at night just before bed if it wasn't blasting bright blue light in my face, even on minimum brightness...

Smoking some blue dream and strawberry banana. Been a while since I had flowers and my tolerance is down from going down allot on the oil the past week or so. I really like blue dream too; always worked good for sleep and pain.

Blue dream is one of the staple strains here in the states. I personally love the taste. I have some BD wax at the moment.

I see it all the time here too, but for some reason haven't got around to trying it yet. Man, is that blue x haze? Interesting. Very different effects typically with those parent strains. The blueberry KO's me and it is hard for a strain to do that. Hazy is speedier and trippier for me like social and creative in comparison (ignoring all the other factors that go into how high I get like sleep, exercise, nutrition, time since last toke, potency, etc....)

I've been up before 4am and forcing myself to at least wait until noon. That is 10 minutes from now and I find the first few days of cutting mornings out means exactly that - I'm just not myself in the morning and feel stupid and burnt out, sometimes very depressed until I blaze. Wonder what the afternoon will bring this way. Feels like I haven't woke up yet, I'm just not myself and it would be nice if I didn't need this all the time but I sort of do. I'm really trying to cut back now I think it's a good idea. Get ahead of the new year because I'm (to me personally) obviously smoking way too pot haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.