• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How can I smoke a spliff in a hotel bedroom without it smelling?

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi kind of a weird one but me and the family are going away this week and will be staying at a hotel now no one in my family knows I do drugs so I smoke my weed outside of when everyone is asleep outside the window the problem is I'm gonna be pretty much locked in the hotel at night because I won't be allowed out that late and I will get moaned at but I will have my own single bedroom or so I hope so in need tools tips etc how to smoke in their undetected I only smoke spliffs btw so bong is not an option.

is it en suit? if so run the shower and breath the smoke out of the ventilation hole. It will smell no matter what in a indoor situation but not as much in the shower.

I agree with the shower idea; however, I have some additional pointers.

What you gotta do is tell your family you're taking a shower. Put a towel up against the crack between the door and the floor to keep the smell out of the main room. I always sprayed perfume on the aforementioned towel, but that was just me being paranoid and probably doesn't do anything. Run the shower til it's hot and leave it that way. You can then smoke and breathe it out the window, if there is one. If not, or even if there is and you're feeling extra paranoid, use my good friend the sploof. The sploof has been with me through thick and thin, and it is a great listener. To make your own sploof buddy, get an empty toilet roll and stuff it with 4-5 scented laundry sheets (like Bounce, look in your laundry room). Then, get one last sheet and cover one end of the roll with it, securing it to the sides with a rubber band (if you wanna see what it looks like, look it up). Then, just smoke and exhale through the open end of the sploof. The laundry sheet's smell will filter the odor right out! You'll be fine with just the sploof and the towel/shower combo, but a window would always help.

I hope you have a plan to keep the smell outta your clothes, though.

Cheap but fairly effective way to actually hide the smell really well:

Take a toilet paper or preferably paper towel roll tube, pack fairly tightly with heavily scented dryer sheets, and if possible, tape/rubberband a sheet or two over the end of the tube as well as the packing.

It basically kills the smell, very reliable. This is a super old stoner thing to do lol

Lol and i guess you cant hang out the window and smoke. PLus it would be best to smoke a pipe or a one hit wonder to minimize smoke created.

yeah single hit pipe toke out of the window is your best option, maybe minus using a vaporizer.

a joint you will always smell at least a bit, no matter what you do.

Yeah, vaporizers. I only use a vape for my pot these days, it's much easier. You should have much less smell problems with that.

Cheap but fairly effective way to actually hide the smell really well:

Take a toilet paper or preferably paper towel roll tube, pack fairly tightly with heavily scented dryer sheets, and if possible, tape/rubberband a sheet or two over the end of the tube as well as the packing.

It basically kills the smell, very reliable. This is a super old stoner thing to do lol

That works when you exhale into it but doesn't help cover up the rest of the burning weed smoke smell. Like you're holding the blunt in your hand and it's giving off smoke, same when putting it out.

The shower steam will help but you still need something to disguise the odor. Bring along a can of air freshener like Glade and spray liberally after your session.

That works when you exhale into it but doesn't help cover up the rest of the burning weed smoke smell. Like you're holding the blunt in your hand and it's giving off smoke, same when putting it out.

The shower steam will help but you still need something to disguise the odor. Bring along a can of air freshener like Glade and spray liberally after your session.

Would work well enough, especially if you hold the joint in the tube when not in use.

I did this in Disney World on a high school band trip.

Shower, towel under door, blow in vent, drier sheers on toilet paper roll (sploof), something to mask smell, pull your hair up to minimize surface area that smell can attach then put it back down when you're done, hold the hit in as long as you can, and last but not least... smoke naked then put back on your clothes.

Last edited:
I did this in Disney World on a high school band trip.

Shower, towel under door, blow in vent, drier sheers on toilet paper roll (sploof), something to mask smell, pull your hair up to minimize surface area that smell can attach then put it back down when you're done, hold the hit in as long as you can, and last but not least... smoke naked then put back on your clothes.

Why would i smoke naked?