• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How can I smoke a spliff in a hotel bedroom without it smelling?

Condom over the smoke alarm, A bunch of people did this in a hotel when I was younger when we went there for a party.

Not sure if it's been suggested but it'll work, Just make sure you air out the apartment before taking the condom off.

Condom over the smoke alarm, A bunch of people did this in a hotel when I was younger when we went there for a party.

Not sure if it's been suggested but it'll work, Just make sure you air out the apartment before taking the condom off.
lol, how big was the smoke alarm 😁

Hahaha not very big from memory, You'd be surprised at how big a condom will stretch.

I suppose you could always cut the hardened plastic bit at the top.

A shower cap would likely work too with some rubber bands secured onto it.

I'm not entirely sure you can. What you could do is consolidate the smell to a single room, and hopefully the smell will dissipate by time you leave. If you have a bathroom vent I would suggest smoking in the bathroom, and let the vent carry the smoke out. Leave the door closed when you're done and keep a can of febreze handy to spray once the smoke clears. If you don't have a bathroom vent, you could carry an air purifier with you that filters smoke. Just stay next to it the whole time you smoke and you should be good.

get the shower hot as hell and steamy, smoke with the bathroom vent on. probably get paranoid and wet some towels to place at bottom of door to soothe paranoia, not sure hoe effective it is at containing the smell tho.

open up your window outside the bathroom first and turn the AC/heat max(opposite of weather). This should push/pull whatever escapes the bathroom and the ingenious wet towel out the window, away from you and any blame.

Ahh.
The more simpler times of life.
When someone smells marijuana smoke and is like : Ahhhhhhhhhhhgh ! What has this world come too these days.
Move over
martinis, burbon, ouzo, whiskeymash and being non sober,
it's time for ganga again to take over !

Should be a no brainer. You can smoke green, you can do whatever da fuck you want but there's cameras and those most of time are plugged into the walls, so there's go that. Bathroom it's the way to go, I did it.

Ok I'll say it no God damn way you are going to light up a spliff in a hotel room and not have it reek. If you have a fan you'll get most of the odor, but it will always be there. What I do is load a pipe with exactly one hit. Take it all in without leaking smoke. Go to an open window and blow out without getting any in the room. I do that about 3-4 times for my sneak smoke. Even then, I would catch a person. :)

Agree, the one-hitter is the way to go. Its what I do when I want to keep smells to a minimum. Relatively effective!

You can’t 😂😂😂
The smoke alarms go off, emergency services arrive, and you cop a $800 fine

I know this cos it happened to me lol

I have been known to get a mouth full of whisky and chew a bud. That extracts the THC fairly well.

Socks over the smoke alarm is what everyone did at uni.

Get shittier weed ;)

The shower seems to work. In my experience and or go for a walk....

This isn't hr though and I don't understand how a "help me get high" thread has lasted for over a year...

Angelica you have to test this beforehand, no guarantee's it work's on the residue aroma of weed.

Enzyme's, there is a spray available here that is based upon smell 'eating' enzyme's. They have a hard time on my lingering poo fumes, no clue how they handle weed. But realisticly ya should go outside and find a nice private place.