• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How can I smoke a spliff in a hotel bedroom without it smelling?

There's no smoking in my apartments (fucking commies, should have read the lease agreement better.) I don't smoke cigs cuz they stink (and I don't smoke anymore anyway) but I smoke weed in my non-smoking apartment every day with towel under door and Ozium spray at the end of the night or before I leave.

Angelicka can't grok humor, how predictable, LOL %)

Hey Angelicka, what's the ugliest part of your body?

What's funny is that because I have asthma and cough so much when I smoke if I'm staying with my parents and want to smoke I have to worry more about the SOUND then the smell (unless I use my vaporizer of course).

I fucking have to smother my face with a pillow immediately after I take hits because every hit I take results in a coughing eruption that lasts like 45 seconds and anyone who heard it would know I was smoking lol.

It kind of sucks.

Other people take a hit and cough like once or twice and my friend used to tell me the only reason I coughed like that was because I took every hit like it was my last but I never was really able to get across to him that when you have asthma and smoke weed you are going to cough like crazy not matter what unless you vape or eat it, and actually even my vaporizer is capable of making me cough a bit, but I don't smoke much these days and haven't for like 6 months or so.

Actually, unless, for some reason, when I smoke drunk I don't cough much and it's nice (and smoking drunk is my favorite way anyway, or on Kratom or Phenibut or some other drug that eases the anxiety).

I basically think this is because of the mild respiratory depression caused by the booze that it must relax my lung muscles or something, but I don't know if that's the reason for sure.

What's funny is that because I have asthma and cough so much when I smoke if I'm staying with my parents and want to smoke I have to worry more about the SOUND then the smell (unless I use my vaporizer of course).

I fucking have to smother my face with a pillow immediately after I take hits because every hit I take results in a coughing eruption that lasts like 45 seconds and anyone who heard it would know I was smoking lol.

It kind of sucks.

Other people take a hit and cough like once or twice and my friend used to tell me the only reason I coughed like that was because I took every hit like it was my last but I never was really able to get across to him that when you have asthma and smoke weed you are going to cough like crazy not matter what unless you vape or eat it, and actually even my vaporizer is capable of making me cough a bit, but I don't smoke much these days and haven't for like 6 months or so.

Actually, unless, for some reason, when I smoke drunk I don't cough much and it's nice (and smoking drunk is my favorite way anyway, or on Kratom or Phenibut or some other drug that eases the anxiety).

I basically think this is because of the mild respiratory depression caused by the booze that it must relax my lung muscles or something, but I don't know if that's the reason for sure.

I get that to when I smoke only I don't have asthma I was tested for it as a kid, can you catch asthma?

That seems reasonable, actually. Liquor'll relax everything else up, it likely does something to the respiratory system aside from slowing it down.

Really, though, I wanted to chime in and say I'm an asthmatic toker over here. Born and raised with that bullshit, but I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 13 or 14 (about 16 years ago.) I used to occasionally get that cough (nearly your whole abdominal section tightens up, right? It starts to feel like you're breathing through a straw despite your mouth being wide open, and the more you struggle for air the worse the pressure gets around your ribcage until you feel like the only way to get relief is to double over and just start hackin' away until everything's clear again?) and it's not fucking fun at all. I honestly remember gasping for a breath of air being way worse than the coughing, but asthma's gonna effect people different ways.

I get that to when I smoke only I don't have asthma I was tested for it as a kid, can you catch asthma?

Sort of. I mean, you can't catch it but you can definitely develop it. Asthma's not transmitted by bacteria or viruses, though, it's more of a condition. You can be born with it, you can develop it at some point in your lifetime, and it's actually possible to "beat" a mild case of it.

That seems reasonable, actually. Liquor'll relax everything else up, it likely does something to the respiratory system aside from slowing it down.

Really, though, I wanted to chime in and say I'm an asthmatic toker over here. Born and raised with that bullshit, but I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 13 or 14 (about 16 years ago.) I used to occasionally get that cough (nearly your whole abdominal section tightens up, right? It starts to feel like you're breathing through a straw despite your mouth being wide open, and the more you struggle for air the worse the pressure gets around your ribcage until you feel like the only way to get relief is to double over and just start hackin' away until everything's clear again?) and it's not fucking fun at all. I honestly remember gasping for a breath of air being way worse than the coughing, but asthma's gonna effect people different ways.

Sort of. I mean, you can't catch it but you can definitely develop it. Asthma's not transmitted by bacteria or viruses, though, it's more of a condition. You can be born with it, you can develop it at some point in your lifetime, and it's actually possible to "beat" a mild case of it.

Yeah it's totally like that.

So do you still cough like crazy when you smoke weed?

And if not, is there any way you were able to stop coughing that much?

For me, the obvious answer is my vaporizer, (not sure I can mention the brand so I won't) which is pretty smooth and at the very most might make me cough a tiny bit but often it doesn't, but I also like to smoke cause I just like the way it feels (minus the coughing) so sometimes I do that also, however, I don't really smoke often at all anymore.

Like, I'll smoke like a few weeks out of a year, just buy a little and finish it off and then I won't desire to smoke again for a while.

But I totally needed my inhaler WAY more often when I'd smoke regularly.

Hi kind of a weird one but me and the family are going away this week and will be staying at a hotel now no one in my family knows I do drugs so I smoke my weed outside of when everyone is asleep outside the window the problem is I'm gonna be pretty much locked in the hotel at night because I won't be allowed out that late and I will get moaned at but I will have my own single bedroom or so I hope so in need tools tips etc how to smoke in their undetected I only smoke spliffs btw so bong is not an option.
Your best bet is smoking in the bathroom where the fan is, so the smoke goes straight up. I've done this a few times in various places.

Yeah it's totally like that.

So do you still cough like crazy when you smoke weed?

And if not, is there any way you were able to stop coughing that much?

Rarely. I learned a long time ago to just feel every hit. I can't explain the sensation well but I just know when I'm about to or have just taken in way too much smoke for a single hit, and when that feeling hits I need to put everything down and get ready for a gut-wrenching coughing fit.

As far as getting better... Some time when I was in middle school my mother collapsed a lung. ER trip, bunch of physical therapy stuff, and they ended up sending her home with a bunch of tools for exercising and measuring breath control. There was this one thing that she was never able to use correctly during her recovery, and I eventually asked if I could try it because maybe it's broken. I think it was called a spirometer but a quick Google search just left me a little uncertain. It looked awfully similar to this:

5364.jpg

Anyways, the one I used had a little ball on the inside that would go up and down depending on the strength of your inhale/exhale, and the trick was to keep the ball in between a certain measurement on the spirometer for a set time. I remember when I first started I couldn't get the damn thing to sit still and just a few seconds of use would leave me huffin' and puffin', but then I was able to hold it relatively still for a few seconds while still being able to keep my breath... and the improvements just kept coming over that school year. Eventually I hit the half-minute mark and decided that was good enough, and shit, I think I was right.

I can't guarantee that helped me get my asthma under control but I honestly think those lung strengthening games played a huge factor for me.

Take a cheap cigar in there with you Light it, sit it on the counter and if you get caught tell them they got you, you like a cigar now and then. You will get the "smoking will kill you" lecture but not "you are a dope fiend" lecture.
Maybe these days it is the same lecture tho. I am old. I was toking up all the time when I was roomed up with some pilgrim traveling for that corporation that sold business machines internationally.

Been in your shoes sort of speak many times. Easy solution-Make a 1 hitter out of foil (easy to find) and ghost every hit while the shower and fan are on just in case you choke. Itll preserve your stash and hardly noticeable. Smoke on ✌️

Spinning a wet towel will absorb a lot of smell from the air, not all but it does help.
Using a a dry herb vaporizer instead of rolling a joint will greatly reduce the amount of smell produced.

Hi kind of a weird one but me and the family are going away this week and will be staying at a hotel now no one in my family knows I do drugs so I smoke my weed outside of when everyone is asleep outside the window the problem is I'm gonna be pretty much locked in the hotel at night because I won't be allowed out that late and I will get moaned at but I will have my own single bedroom or so I hope so in need tools tips etc how to smoke in their undetected I only smoke spliffs btw so bong is not an option.

I’d get a handheld vaporizer. If you can afford it the PAX3 is awesome. You can buy scented attachments for it so there is no smell. There are others that are much cheaper...
Too.

Get a condom or a sock for the alarm if you wanna lay in the bed and be in your room, the other way would be to go to the bathroom put a towel under the door, have a flavor candle in case you wanna add a belt of safety.

Ok I'll say it no God damn way you are going to light up a spliff in a hotel room and not have it reek. If you have a fan you'll get most of the odor, but it will always be there. What I do is load a pipe with exactly one hit. Take it all in without leaking smoke. Go to an open window and blow out without getting any in the room. I do that about 3-4 times for my sneak smoke. Even then, I would catch a person. :)