• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I ran out of lyrica like a week ago and now I?m out of my ambien. So I?ve been just taking my subutex and smoking a lil bit of weed just a couple hits a shift which at first it hits me hard and I?m in almost a panic state cuz I?m high at work lol then I tell myself nobody fucking knows man calm the fuck down! I like edibles for a buck of reasons really. You can eat them and nobody knows orncan catch you since I gotta be a ninja when I take a hit off the one hitter since it?s not allowed where I am. Also edibles slowly come up and last a long time so typically I can eat 15 mg thc edible and be fine all day if I?m crazy I?ll eat 20mg. So I?m out of my lyrica (which they were samples from my doc) I?m going to get more I think I enjoy it at night and it helps me sleep on these damn subutex?s! So anyways I?m at work last night I have two more shifts then I fly home heading straight to the dispensary when I land for some edibles and stop by my docs to get some samples. He and I are going to try to get my insurance to cover lyrica they already have said no but we will see what he can do! But last night I realized I still have a buttload of Valium from Mexico trip! I took 20mg last night and holy fuck I was happy and everything was awesome got off work and pigged out watching football this morning lol now I?m just got done plugging 4 mg subutex and going to snort 2 my before I head to work and maybe drop a 10mg Valium to see how it goes when I first start my job! Sorry for the long post I?m
Excited to be going on r and r! Everyone have a blessed new week and stay high and safe!!

What up devilgospel and Ignio!!

Mondays are my Sundays... and it's payday.
Woke up to a couple grams of green MD kratom and a few puffs of some good. BTW... that is me as my avatar. :)
Gotta bottle full of fresh xanies but am playing with myself. Thinking maybe grab a little morphine and eat a little candy this afternoon but I will probably torture myself and just have more kratom and bank the cash. Freakin' gettin' older is two edged also... go figure.
Feeling pretty chill, ATM ; of course we all wanna feel nicer (if a word).
Imma have another shot of kratom and .5 alprzlm.
Ya'll have a good one and keep your new years resolutions...hahaha fu**in' forget about it; didn't make any... never do.

Just did some dabs of some 1:1 delta-8-thc:delta-9 distillete. I'm still getting some afterglow effects from the mxe I had last week. It was nice having some fun with it after years away but don't ever see myself adding those type of drugs into my regular routine ever again. Thankfully I had enough days for the after effects to be subtle enough not to impair me.

Just high on kratom, about to smoke a spliff. I have to write a looong paper tonight... It really sucks, I don't know how I'm going to motivate myself. Guess I could take some meth but I also can't put an all nighter so it's not such a good idea, maybe some caffeine will do the trick.

Smoked Crystal starting to wear off. Not noticing the Methadone and Gabapentin from this morning. Gonna dose some Etizolam (Probably 8mg) and some Clonazolam (probably 1mg), normally I'd know to the mg, but I mixed a rather strong Etizolam solution with a rather weak Clonazolam solution. Then I'll drink some hot tea to kick it in quicker, smoke a dab or two (normally prefer flower at night, but gotta save the dwindling Platinum Bubba). Probably won't need any anti-histamine sleeping pills tonight. So I guess that's technically how high I'm about to be, not currently am.

Basking in the afterglow of 20mg Psilacetin and 300mg Ketamine...

Just took 2mg Pyrazolam, probably going to do a little more K later on. That was a fun time to be sure, but a little heavier than I initially had planned for a lazy Saturday. I think recently I enjoy the afterglow of trips from "heavy" psychedelics moreso than the effects themselves. The acute effects are something special of course but not always easy... Anyway hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Hey what's up Joe?! Didn't see your post till just now.

Smoking on Cherry Pie (all time favorite strain and the first one I ever sold to someone else lol)
Sipping Loch Lomond Scotch Whiskey (46% a/v) with ice
4g Extra Green kratom

Can't go wrong with weed & whiskey

Yo...

Picked up some more lean got a bottle of the codeine as expected but also was able to get another bottle of the hydrocodone lean as well + still have more of the bottlle I?ve been sipping on since last night. Still feeling the afterglow of that DXM strong and still best high I?ve had in a long time. Just feeling awesome :D

Also had:
-600mg Lyrica
-15mg Remeron
-2g methocarbamol
-25mg promethazine
-4mg Klonopin
-15mg flurazepam
-1mg Ativan
-smoked some hash

Damn I feel awesome!
that is a lot...

Im anticipation of the snow storm in NY I've started already despite not being much snow.

Bottlw of chardonnay, with plenty more wine and liquor
2.75 mg xanax, more in reserve
10mg tizanidine, more in reserve
.5g cartridge of Romulan Grapefruit, with blue dream, cali-o, and apple jack in reserve.
Tons of great raspberry platinum og with some leftover vanilla kush and a local hybrid too.

Bring this bitch of a storm on, yo

that is a lot...

Yeah, unfortunately my supply (of basically everything) is VERY low.

Feeling pretty shitty coming down off Dexedrine. Really anxious and kinda starting to feel a little depressed.

- 2mg clonazepam (ate 1mg earlier and currently have one under my tongue)
- 300mg Lyrica
- 15mg Flexaril

Gonna see if I got any weed left at all. If I do its probably not enough to get me baked but hopefully enough to take the edge off a little.

UPDATE:

Had enough weed to get rid of th anxiety and most of the other negative effects. Still impossible to sleep or even get very relaxed so I just took 0.25mg triazolam, another 0.5mg Klonopin and another 5mg Flexaril. So I should be feeling great in a few minutes (if I don’t just end up falling asleep).

Last edited:
2.5mg Lorazepam
2mg Clonazepam
600mg Pregabalin
60mg Oxycodone IR oral
10mg Hydromorphone nasal
CBD Paste, Magnesium

- 45mg Dexedrine (30mg Spansules 15mg instant release)
- 5mg Flexaril
- 150mg Lyrica

The Lyrica and Flexaril are just to keep from getting quite as jittery without taking away from the high. Got another 15mg Flexaril, 300mg Lyrica, 2mg Klonopin and 0.125mg triazolam I plan on taking when I start coming down.

30mg oxycodone (via Endocet 10/325s, not my girl Roxy :c)
2mg alprazolam
Joint of Girl Scout Cookie + Snowcap
Nicotine (6% pink lemonade pod)

Status
Not open for further replies.