• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate 3 lortabs and half a xanny bar at my new job earlier today. I recently picked up a bunch of under-the-table work doing maintenance at rental properties and festival venues, thanks to an awesome co-worker of mine at my retail job. On that 7 day work week now son. I'm gonna need a lot more drugs...

What I'm on at this moment in time however? Half a tab of my military weapons grade LSD-25 (both an Office reference nobody will get and a decent description of potency), 2 fat lines of amphetamine-laced cocaine, and I have my trusty flask filled with Loch Lomond Scotch I've been sippin.

Got another xanny bar and about a quarter of Cherry Pie to blunt my descent.

Feeling pretty decent right now though. At that nice stage in the trip where I feel like the demonic reptilian shapeshifter I am on the inside is free from its mortal facade and can utilize this extremely altered headspace to brainstorm new ways to reverse engineer human empathy and generally bring unbridled suffering and eternal subjugation to all of humanity.

Hahahaha am I right guys, best part.

Last edited:
feeling pretty decent right now though. At that nice stage in the trip where i feel like the demonic reptilian shapeshifter i am on the inside is free from its mortal facade and can utilize this extremely altered headspace to brainstorm new ways to reverse engineer human empathy and generally bring unbridled suffering and eternal subjugation to all of humanity.

qft.

3g of kratom and around 600mg of GHB (forgot the exact concentration).

Like 10g kratom
1.2mg alprazolam
About to refill my flask with Askalon Arak

Gonna go do that fake indoor skydiving thing with my uncle and cousin, should be pretty cool

Toothpick worth of etiz, and now I'm going to order a poutine, quesadilla and burger from my favourite restaurant for delivery. I'm broke af, but I can't find the motivation to go grocery shopping :\ lol

2mgs of Etizolam and a bit of hash to top it off. Just wanted to sample some of the goods I got a hold of recently. Fun times.

30 mg of hydrocodone gonna probably do a cwe so I can take more.

A few hits off an oil pen of indica.

Really want some Roxy 30s or good dope. I'm missing my hometown because it was so rampant there.

Probably an old post but what the heck...
4mg suboxone IV
3200mg gabapentin and going...
100mg hydroxyzine
25mg benadryl

my normal little cocktail, feel alright I guess. wish i had some klonopin still tho.. Have a good day everyone.....

right those are fuckin goood, i think they are counterfeit made from fentanyl. I need to slow the fuck down or imma get kick off my suboxone.

I've been sampling this one strain lately, "pineapple haze". This shit will put you in a pineapple haze LOL, good lord...I feel like an energetic zombie!

Not much but I've been only smoking since work has got busy and my girlfriend and o have been focusing on building our lives together so we're beeing a little more responsible (aka she smokes and does coke and K with me for concerts, mdma for date nights, but that's it).
But currently I've taken tonight:
~ chocolate fudge muffin w/ 30mg thc in it
~Smoking my way through a half o of some crazy pineapple express.
~Going through a full gram true distillee cart of some jet fuel og + half g romulan grapefruit, half g cali-o, and half g blue dream carts for backup
~ 2.25mg alprazolam (a non pressed pharmaceuital bar and a scripted .25mg football) with more for later and about 6 weeks since my last benzo
~ 10mg tizanidine (more in the bittle)
~8mg Suboxone
~900mg gabapentin (plenty more in the bottle too)

Not sure how much but I’ve ate like 45mg Dexedrine Spansules + 20mg d-amphetamine IR and I’ve been doing lines of d-amphetamine throughout the day, not sure how much but I’m already seeing shadow people so quite a bit.

-300mg Lyrica
-10mg cyclobenzaprine
-240mg caffeine
- lots of nicotine

Bout to do another line of d-amphetamine.

About an hour in after eating a cap of dried amanita muscaria, feels really pleasant, very benzo-like, almost like a small dose of zolpidem but without the visual effects. Will report back in a few hours if effects develop. Will try a higher dose in a week or two.

just smoked a bowl of strawberry banana with some banana shatter mixed in and some dabs of banana og

So overall the effects from last nights dose of amanita muscaria were enjoyable! Nothing crazy, some light sedation, relaxation, and a touch of euphoria. Will try more later. This experiment has proven to me that these mushrooms arent particularly toxic anymore and have been dried well.

Update: so I drank a fair amount of poppy tea combined with another microdose of fly agaric, puked a lil bit, but the high is exquisite! The balance of the opium and mushroom is just amazing! Super dreamy, reminds me of what I assumed opium ?reveries? (the nod) were like before i had actually tried opiates. Smoked a lil bit of weed crumbs from the bag and that put me in a really nice place. So far I?m really loving amanita muscaria, i dont get why so many people dislike it so much. Granted, i still have not tried a visionary dose, so I?m not sure whether I?m gonna love that dose as much, but these low doses are just great! Suuper relaxing with a touch of trippiness.

A couple lines of Tina, gunna smoke her in an hour or two.

Thou ist a fornicator of mothers

I gave myself a stick n poke tattoo of an upside down cross with my fancy new tattoo needles. To compensate for the tiny amount of pain I caused myself with a little multi-tipped needle and a few lines I took a bunch of painkillers.

10mg methadone
30mg hydrocodone a few hours ago + 15mg with the 'done
Smoked ONE (1) Parliament because I'm BROKE
Best believe I'm gonna smoke some Cherry Pie soon

Status
Not open for further replies.