• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Got a knock from police...need advice (UK)

I wasn't until September last year and its utterly ruined me I've lost my dream job i'm 10k in debt I must have spent 30k this year and I love the light but its also so fucking boring

so yes kids, do no smoke crack

or, don't buy a little bit every time with your gear cos you can't see how anyone could ever get addicted to it

Fuck! That's shit mate - but I do understand (been there, done that). But the stupid thing is that you think you're more addicted to the white than you actually are. If you suddenly stopped, you'd be surprised at how easy it is. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done. I didn't stop until I'd used up every penny I had from selling my house - and more. But when I finally realised I couldn't carry on, giving up the crack want just easy, it was a fuckin relief! (I just wish that jacking in the gear could have been that simple...)

oh no i don't want to quit i just don't want the negative consequences

but as such, the negative consequences are making me want to quit

i don't need advice i just need to not con myself into ever thinking i can pick up the pipe cos i cannot stop once i do, but like now cos I've been away I've not smoked over a week and i don't miss it cos its not an option where i am.

Or I'm a fucking idiot or you're in rehab/parents?
The firsts one happens a lot =D.

parents. its driving me nuts already which is why i'm planning my drugs world tour.

Nuts as in drug induced depression, escaping helps but sometimes you have to face up to things properly.

I always liked ya chinup, you're a very clever and sensitive person.

Last edited:
If you suddenly stopped, you'd be surprised at how easy it is. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done. I didn't stop until I'd used up every penny I had from selling my house - and more.

the stupid thing is I've been doing that by visiting my parents all year, and i recognise the futility. all the light does is satisfy the need to smoke light for a microsecond, rarely does it feel good. so why do i pick it back up again and again? and i realise, i enjoy nothing when i'm on it, what life is that?

Arnold- thanks!! i'd say the same of you. i think i'm still me when i'm not on the light. i can't quite believe my fall from grace- research scientist to crack whore.

mods- please apologise to the guy for the thread takeover or turn this into its own thread or something just in case someone with
something relevant to the OP gets put off

No offence chin-up mate, but this is the whole story. It really was just 2g of weed. It obviously stunk so obviously, the police decided to come round. It could have been an easy bust if you think about it.

No offence chin-up mate, but this is the whole story. It really was just 2g of weed. It obviously stunk so obviously, the police decided to come round. It could have been an easy bust if you think about it.

There would never have been a "bust."

"Police catch sophisticated criminal who got ?20 of weed sent to his house in a smelly envelope" is hardly front page news.

CPS would not have even bothered to pick the case up and the pigs wouldn't have even been arsed to fill out the paperwork to take this to court in the first place.

They just wanted to scare you away from getting drugs sent to you again and it sounds like they were successful.

And for everyone else here, Royal Mail does not seize domestic packages based on names and addresses. It just does not happen. They may very well report a bait package stinking of weed, but they don't put you on a list and seize future packages. It just doesn't happen.

Customs does this for international orders (and even then people manage to get things in once their address is "burnt") but RM simply does not have the will or resources for domestic packages.

Like I said the police just wanted to shit you up. That's all there is to it.

Fucking nuts, I can't believe the scumbags don't have better things to do. Though I've spent 10hours in a cell for subutex which us class c so consider yourself lucky you're a stoner and not a filthy junkie.

Why didn't you deny all knowledge? Even something addressed to you, it's not in your possession.

It's unreal what the police do. I used to have the pleasure of cleaning at a busy port and ONCE I got to clean the police offices. They had an Intelligence Officer in the port and his office was very interesting. Obviously I was circumspect in examining his files, but the latest report on his desk was to the local police in Moss side saying that a young man - name, address, d.o.b. etc had been stopped and searched on entry as he had a hat with a cannabis leaf printed on it. He also had a wallet with a cannabis leaf logo and hand rolling cigarettes, the cigarette paper packet had been torn.

That was the full report.

Much of the 'intelligence' this guy was forwarding was of a similar pathetic level. This was a paper report. I surmised from that, the police are running two systems, a secret paper one and an accountable 'public has access under court order' type official electronic one.

Of course I'm probably paranoid but the guy had his own office, a wage, rank and pension.

Draw your own conclusions.

No shit. I've seen the worst of it. Who here would disagree that (knowing exactly the results of their actions before taking them) denying someone a combination of pain medication (opioids), an anticonvulsant (chlormethiazole and nitrazepam; shit, that could have KILLED me) and a pair of alpha2 adrenoreceptor agonists (clonidine, tizanidine, not addictive as such but a sudden stoppage of use can cause a massive sympathetic storm and hypertensive crisis, its even written on the labels never to stop taking either of them suddenly) to coerce a statement out of someone is torture in the literal, purest sense of the word?

Little different IMO to frying someone's balls with a car battery or beating the shit out of them, no? fuckers told me either give us a statement (I had the meds with me, and they KNEW I was going into pretty severe WD) and get your medication straight after, or it'll be 5-6 hours until a doctor signs off anything. I took the half way route and gave them a 'go fuck yourself, no comment' statement. And afterwards, got the stuff, and they certainly didn't bother getting any doctor to sign anything.

Thats happened twice. One time I got lucky, in that nitrazepam is long acting, and for some weird reason, chlormethiazole, despite daily use for years, has caused no physical dependence. Other time, I vaguely remember the cell door being opened, before the onset of a seizure and seeing the on-call doctor, who luckily had been in direct line of sight hurrying over, blacked out, and then came to after being pumped full of diazepam.

Twice deliberately that is, plenty more times out of sheer negligence.

Lets see...what else? refusal to provide food and water for several days. Search warrants for the most stupid of things...the stealing of several air weapons+ a dart-rifle. Claiming a .177 cal airgun was 'a sawn off shotgun', despite its obviously having no alterations made to the barrel, a bore which cannot possibly chamber even a 9mm shotgun shell, and who the hell mounts a scope on a sawn-off shotgun?

Nicked after a fishing expedition, to see if they could find evidence to justify a search, for possession of some SOCl2 and another, pretty damn obscure reagent, SOCl2 IS on the chemical weapons convention listed chemicals list, but as a possible precursor, not a CW agent. Which means anyone that either sells or produces over 300 TONS annually must file a report. doesn't apply to the likes of research institutions that use liters, tens, even 100 liters a year. Fucks sake, I had 100ml, or rather, a 100ml bottle which had seen some use and was between half and 3/4 full. It can be used in making sarin, or as a rather atypical modification to either the Meyer-Clarke or Dezpretz synth routes to sulfur mustards, and the other reagent was a mercaptan (thiol), and via some bastardization (I didn't have the other components for sarin, so mustards could be the only possibility, I COULD make either without difficulty, but that isn't how I'd do it, and besides, I don't want anything to do with either of them) I could have turned out a sulfur mustard analog, but given the thiol in question, was dodecanethiol the resultant compound would be a skin contact agent only, almost certainly, that 12-carbon chain, and twice over, given the sulfur mustards are (bis-haloalkyl)thioethers, with the halogen located on the terminal carbons, thats a 24 carbon chain, I'd expect the theoretical (bis-12-chlorododecyl)sulfide to more than likely not even be a liquid, but something waxy or solid that would have TERRIBLE potential for a theoretical use as a chemical weapon. And it certainly has never been used as one either. Hadn't made that specific compound, just had the dodecanethiol and thionyl chloride among many chemicals in my storage cupboards and shelves, the dodecanethiol was for something specific, and completely unrelated to the SOCl2, which is my favourite chlorinating agent, and for dehydrating transition metal chlorides which can't be thermally dehydrated to the anhydrous forms, such as AlCl3.

Just because its convenient for chlorinating things, anything that requires chlorinating really, because it is very fast to react, and workup is simplified, as the decomposition products are HCl and SO2, both gaseous so can be boiled out of whatever is being reacted, or trapped if necessary with a base, its a lot more convenient than using phosphorus trichloride, phosphorus pentachloride etc., which leave solids behind and of course, require phosphorus to make them. I do have phosphorus, couple of kilograms of it, which oddly the pork didn't give a damn about, 2kg red phosphorus and some white phosphorus (unweighed), as well as asking stupid questions like 'do you have any ammonium nitrate'

(ammonium nitrate was the explosive du jour with the IRA and plenty others, due to its use in fertilizer, mixed with diesel or other similar fuel, sometimes sensitized with nitromethane and/or aluminium dust, but its used in bulk for blowing stuff up, I.e packing oil drums in trucks, and one could put a blowtorch to ANFO [ammonium nitrate-fuel oil] or pound on it with a hammer without it going off. It isn't sensitive in the least, you need a powerful blasting cap and a booster charge of something like HMTD, TNT, nitroglycerine etc. to actually set it off)

Fuckers stole both, and even after acknowledging the fact that no crime had been committed and the items were legal,

murders and violent crimes are skyrocketing in the UK, the police apparently don't have the time or resources to investigate burglaries now, and yet they find the time to harass someone for 2g of weed!?! WTF is wrong with this country?! :!

I've known worse. Refusal to send someone out when an actual threat of murder was reported. Guy right in front of me, had gone on some kind of rampage in a public building, come running out and making to stab me. Middle of a fucking town center, and they couldn't even be arsed, citing 'probably no CCTV' as an excuse. I was, until then, under the impression that being caught with your kecks down even carrying a knife other than a swiss army knife was enough to get you nicked. Hell, they did me as a kid, for having one on me, just because it was a lock-knife, but 'offensive weapon' it wasn't, little antique sheet metal thing with a blade about 3/4'' long, and not much good if you want to stab anything bigger than passing mouse or rat. Not that I do.

Shit, I've even been nicked for acting in the public interest, after disarming a guy carrying a bat, walking down the street using it to twat cars (he was), took it off him, and HE got off without charge (I know who it was), and I got fucking nicked for possession.

I really look forward to the day when, knowing their stupidity, one or more, ends up wasted by their own trotte...ahem...hands.

I mean, really, seriously, how the FUCK does ANYBODY, even a high school kid with the most basic education knows not to go opening containers of chemicals they have no idea about, and not to enter a lab that isn't your own without going in there with a gas mask, goggles and heavy gloves at a minimum, is the sort of common sense you would expect even a non-chemist to have. Surely everyone knows ' being drenched in acid is bad, mmkay?'.

And here? thats the least of the worries they have and don't know it yet. Last time they caused trouble they could have blown the house to hell, with me in it. Came back to a house FULL of fucking ether, the entire house, after they just opened a bottle and left it there on the bench. Days later, you can just picture the smell...damn. And what did they do? take alkali metal pieces out of their protective oil and inert gas filled containers and leave the stuff on the bench, right next to the open bottle of not only ether (might have been THF, was a while back, but ether, I think, if memory serves me right) but another open bottle of DCM.

What happens when DCM is pyrolyzed? you get phosgene. One breath of phosgene and you are dead. What happens when alkali metals get to cut loose? usually they catch fire and burn like fury, or explode, depending on what it is. I probably only had a house to come back to because the alkali metal was lithium, which is about as tame as you get, when it comes to alkali metal pyrophoricity and lacking it for the most part, in slices, so it oxidized away before it could ignite. Even so, if I'd been unlucky, even switching on a light could have caused a spark, and blown the place to hell, with me in it.

And jesus christ..they opened a flask of iodine monochloride, and left it to volatilize out until there was nothing left in a 500ml RBF but a little crystal of excess iodine. I'm surprised they didn't end up dead because of that one, I've had a nasty encounter with it myself, after a valve slipped on an older model gas mask that has since been relegated to cooking with hot chili peppers, ran like hell the moment I smelled something halogen-like, but it still left me barely able to breathe for nearly a week, and reliant on an inhaler. Eats through or sets fire to more or less most things it meets, plastics, many organics, stainless steel. I keep the stuff in the fridge, in a thick-walled small glass bottle with a fluoropolymer cap and under-cap flexible seal, because aside from glass, the only thing I've personally seen resist it, is teflon and similar inerts, although I know its used dissolved in glacial acetic acid as Wij's reagent.

Nasty, nasty stuff, hell, it'd make a good enough chemical weapon if one were to have it there ready for the purpose, weaponized, and go fire it into a few WWI/WWII trenches.

I really can believe anything from the pigs these days, or rather their doing anything, anything they squeal out is automatically filed into the bullshit category. Since when does an english or general westerner not realize that you don't just open anything marked with a skull and cross-bones and leave it there. Or hang around in whatever fumes it decides to belch out?

One of my old live-in landlords had me right up against the wall and threatened to kill me. Rang the coppers, they did arrive but essentially said "what do you want us do to about it?" and pissed off.

But glad they are dealing with the real criminals. Those scum with their 2g of weed are scourges on society. 8)

Too fucking right.

Only good cop is a motherfuckin' dead cop. Preferably after having been forced to drink acid. Make some extra-crispy crackling; the damn filthy fucking bags of mangy, festering shite. Ain't no such thing as a good cop that isn't either dead or in the middle of being tortured to death. Fuckin' despise the bleeding little wankers.

A.C.A.B!

Haha my mate got A.C.A.B tattooed on his knuckles when he was sixteen. Every one told him he would regret it and alas its 2018 and coppers are all still bastards! You were right Dan :)

Fuck em all :)