• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Got a knock from police...need advice (UK)

Quite. The only words you need know are 'I have nothing to say' 'lawyer' and depending on the circumstances 'fucking swine', although the latter is generally for when there is nothing left to lose by pissing them off, and they have it coming.

Say fuck all, if they ask you to confirm something say no, you never ordered anything so unless they can prove otherwise you are denying or admitting nothing.
Your only going to hang yourself engaging with them.

The others are very correct, it sounds like they want you to incriminate yourself.

Under the law what they found is not enough to actually link you to any drugs charge. Anyone can put your name and address on a jiffy bag and put it through the postal system. There is no proof you ordered it or even knew anything about it.

They're fishing for more information so they can try and build a case. It's likely their end goal is just to give you a caution or something, but regardless don't do their job for them.

If you absolutely must contact them, just say you have no idea what they are on about, you didn't have any drugs posted anywhere, go bother someone else.

Do not give them any further information, and if they pressure you to give further information say you would have to seek legal council before answering more questions.

And for future reference it is a good idea to use a fake name when ordering drugs in the post. Then if the police came knocking on your door asking if you were John Smith, you could truthfully say no you have no idea who that is.

Yeah they are fishing and trying to get you to drop yourself in it.

DON'T reply, don't say a thing. Talking to the filth=bad. The filth=bad.

And don't for a picosecond assume either that they will even obey their own laws, they give not a twat about procedure, legal rights and protections, only 'what can we do to find more people guilty and ruin their lives, what lies can we tell, what facts can we deny or twist, or what can we make someone say that we can twist and turn against them as it's opposite' The svinya have absolutely zero honor, none what the fuck so ever. Low down, disgusting abortions trying to masquerade as failed, shitty, fat slobby donut munching slime scraped off the anal abscess festering on the diseased rectum of the arse end of the sub-human race, and not even coming close to that level of civilization and right to life. I love it on the news when I hear a piggy just got hospitalized, shot, run over, poisoned by some nerve agent-wielding russian spook. It's like fucking christmas come twice in a year, getting to hear that some piece of filth in blue is REALLY suffering in their own personal private hell made flesh.

Not quite on the same level as the complete extacy that every moment spent in the company of the younger of my two former fiancees was, or getting to hear her so much as speak a single word, with her definitely spesh-sounding, cute and sexy as hell voice sending electric tingles up my spine, nothing will ever be comparable to her, or what she could do to me in that sense. But finding out a copper has just been whacked, or better, greivously harmed and going to be forced to spend the rest of their existence as a withered, crippled, internally-screaming emptied out husk that isn't afforded the privilege of getting to die, oh its like baby jesus coming back for a devout christian.

Hehe, got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, two swine beginning to advance on me, after I'd been nicked for something I didn't do and they couldn't charge me with, and had to drop, while I was dying for a piss, and had been left no alternative, not that I needed much persuasion either mind you, but to drop my trousers, show 'em a bird's eye view of a chocolate starfish, as I slowly, methodically walked round the meat wagon they used to nick me, hosing it down with one long, continuous stream of yellow, stinky and to them probably closest thing to family they will ever see, piss, all over, bar the door handles on the meat cage that a prisoner might touch, I did do the exhaust pipe pretty thoroughly, the wheels, and paying EXTRA special attention to make sure that the driver's and front passenger side door handle had received the appropriate level of prolonged micturition thereunto.

The two swine tried to start coming for me, but stopped right where the FUCK they were told they would not pass beyond, if they didn't want me to save the rest to hose THEM down. The look on their snouts was pure comedy gold, or at least, a rather concentrated shade of yellow=D, they REALLY wanted to stop me from walking round the whole pig van and pissing on and in every little bit of pissable pig van territory possible without being able to get the petrol cap off (not for want of trying mind you, tank was one of the first things I tried, after gifting them an unworthy view of my furry autistic arse sphincter.)

But they KNEW that I meant every word of what I said, and was just itching for them to take one step closer, and come in range. But no, they denied me the pleasure of widdling my merry way all over a couple of shit-eating copper twatmongers from as high towards 'head to toe' as I could squirt a jet of urine; because when I ordered them to back the fuck up and stay there if they didn't want to be next on my list of things to piss all over, and hopefully, get a chance to nut one of the cunts good and proper right in the snout whilst at it, because that was what was made clear, was about to happen if they didn't do what they were told, when they were told it.

Quite immensely satisfying, I heartily recommend urinating on, defaecating upon/in pig property or pigs themselves, or both, if in a situation where one can get away with it. That was bloody fun that was, making them take orders in order to avoid being soaked in a HUGELY overfull bladder load of rank piss, to keep away and leave me to finish taking my piss all over and in and around the pig van=D

And don't ever forget, the police have no obligation at all to be honest with you. If they are interviewing you they can and will lie if they think it'll get you to give up the information they want. Don't believe a fucking word they say.

I would honestly ignore the letter, or if you do contact them only do so to say you have no idea where it came from and do not want to be harassed about the matter further. If they try and tell you they have proof you bought drugs or you could get into trouble if you don't tell them what they want to know... they are straight up lying to you.

Remember if they had enough evidence to do you for this, they would have. The only reason they're fishing for information is because they do not have sufficient evidence to get you in trouble and are hoping to trick you into providing it.

They want you to be scared, that's their goal.

Tell them to piss off and they will, unless you volunteer more information and incriminate yourself there is sweet fuck all they can do.

Well I thought I would update you. Ended up leaving my name and DOB with the police station. Got a text this morning form the officer in question, saying the log/case has been closed as ?words of advice?

That seems to be the end of it. I gave them nothing more. My only hope it that when I renew my DBS in a few years, the ?words of advice? aren?t disclosed under ?other information?. I don?t exactly fancy asking the station either if it?s going to show up...that makes me look guilty.

It wont show up. If you are worried, wait some weeks as paperwork takes ages and just pay the fee to get a copy of your police check as you should have a current one for job applications anyway.

Yeah does sound like you'll be fine to be honest mate.

Much the advice given here is good for future reference though. Police will often do what they can to shit you up when they have not nearly as much evidence as they want you to think they do linking you to something.

And just get fake names stuck on envelopes, makes it even more difficult than it already is to have anything pinned to you for getting something in the post.

I?m so glad I decided to use the vape that night and not smoke a joint like I had planned, as my front door leads into the longue....I was so blazed on the vape when they knocked. Most intense 30 seconds of my life.

Still don?t know how they didn?t end up coming in.....

I've had fuckloads of packages with crack in them go missing and no knock from the police.... unless ive misunderstood, or there's something you're not telling us, there is more to this than the shit in the post.

either way if you've not been arrested its fine. even if you have been arrested its fine just boring in the ccell til you get caution/bail but for 2g bud fuck alls gonna happen

So you actually believe the crack was posted in the first place? Fuckin 'ell, you don't know crack heads very well... :\

I believe about half of what went missing was posted cos most of what was set arrived and it was sent by a smackhead whos habit got paid for on the condition my shit arrived

I don't belive that the about 6 packages in a row that 'went missing' ever existed so the poor darlings felt a bit poorly since then but nothing he didn't deserve

you're right

I know for sure at least one did go missing cos it arrived at my parents after i'd left, my mum posted it on and it never got to me. though I'm known to the police as a crackhead so maybe they don't see the point in a knock.

You weren't on the crack when you first joined here were you chinup?

I wasn't until September last year and its utterly ruined me I've lost my dream job i'm 10k in debt I must have spent 30k this year and I love the light but its also so fucking boring

so yes kids, do no smoke crack

or, don't buy a little bit every time with your gear cos you can't see how anyone could ever get addicted to it

I hope there's people who can give you valuable advice Chinup.

I can't I've got luckily no experience of that but as I gather it's time you quit which you want to but can't?

oh no i don't want to quit i just don't want the negative consequences

but as such, the negative consequences are making me want to quit

i don't need advice i just need to not con myself into ever thinking i can pick up the pipe cos i cannot stop once i do, but like now cos I've been away I've not smoked over a week and i don't miss it cos its not an option where i am.