• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I'm going to overdose with the next month once I obtain the heroin

Oh hunny Im sorry shits so bad for you right now, I wish I knew more about what help is available near you as Im worried you are going to try to end your life in a moment of despair .

Can you promise me you will hold on and take some time to regroup your thoughts.

There has to be a referral centre for you or someone who is near you.

Mate Im not going to be around here much but check your pms and keep in touch ok

I mean I'm in a city known for support, which makes it that much harder if one needs unique treatment as they are only willing to work with people who are able to just take whatever drugs given to them until they are so zombified they struggle enough to produce a chain of thought let alone observe and acknowledge pain. Because I have an opinion I'm passed up for the next junkie in line who will accept whatever because it's more for them to sell on the street likely lying about what it is even if it is an MAOI to sell for fentanyl and bars because they just want to get high, which the doctors support completely as they are only concerned with making things look good for the DEA and not whether or not the patient is making progress.

I'm at a loss what to do.... I'd attempt to continue living if I had the right advocate to get me the right support be it the pain meds or a new place to live with physical support at least in the first few weeks especially to get through the withdrawals now that I know of ropinorol while I'd likely obtain diclazapam if not phenobarbital to detox for 5 days at most with the phenobarbital at 16 mg as it was in detox.

Taco please just don't.
I had horrible back pain problems and was on suboxone so my Dr gave targiniq instead.
After the targiniq the pain had residualed and I could start exercising and the stretches my physiotherapeutic gave to me.
Every time I could had progressed more and during the same time I lost 60pounds weight.
That stopped my back pain totally and I could stop taking opiates at all.

Well I am going to say this as you already think I'm an asshole.
Demanding to have things Your way while threatening siuicide as a "punishment " to those who don't meet your demands is manipulative and immature. It's also a form of terrorism
Did you know that?
Well it is.
Sadly the truly suicidal person who is mentally and physically burdened beyond human strength does NOT reach out to anyone. They simply die one day.

I don't think you are that person. I pray you aren't any way.
You do need to take some responsibility for the changes you Can make. Yes I know you have been a victim of abuse. That crap never should have happened. It did and it sucks
It does not excuse your being abusive toward others however; Demanding absolutely unrealistic standards or else you'll kill yourself outta spite. ...... that's sad and disheartening and most of all VERY disappointing.

Dude may chronic pain was so bad it has been practically crippling in the past. Hard to walk, laying in bed wanting to die, etc.

I don't even feel it anymore, yogi now. Never ever thought my body would heal, and I still have physical limitations but I'm not suffering and I'm also a fit yogi. The hot yoga is what healed me and getting off all opiates as those make me suicidal now and I kept overdosing by the end of it.

You have been hurt by others and hold immense resent. The best way to get back at these people would be to figure out yourself and become really successful. I can't really comment on the rape as it happened to me when I was very young and I hide the memories from myself, or change them a little. I have a lot of trouble with women I hope that is not the same for you.

You gotta move on somehow and by that I don't mean suicide. Pick up a new hobby or interest that you can do with your problems, try new things, if you are ruminating in hate it's a waste of potential. There is always hope hang in there dude.

tacodude, I hear your frustration, I hear your anger and I hear your exhaustion. Life can be hard and right now, for you, it is. But you have painted yourself into a corner with your thinking. Your mind just keeps looping back to opiates and only opiates. I think your thinking is being clouded by a perfect storm of desperation due to WD, high anxiety about your future (no matter what you do) and a sense of rage that others are not seeing your situation the same way you are--it's all understandable but it doesn't mean it's where you need to be. The very hardest thing to do as a human is to change your own mind. But sometimes you have to in order to save yourself. I don't even mean to save your life--I mean to save yourself the psychic pain you are in right now. You don't know what death is like and neither do I. What if you take that psychic pain with you beyond your body's life? I think you stand a very good chance of finding another way through this but I'll be honest, you have an equal chance of dying and that would be a tragedy--because you are NOT stuck.

Zephyr is right on when she says you need to take some deep breaths and calm your thinking. Your brain is stuck in fight or flight right now.

I don't mean to come off as so judgmental n bitchy taco. I lost a very close person thru suicide and am VERY sensitive to the whole subject.
I was also trapped in my head kinda like herbavore is saying. .. when my painkiller addiction ran at its highest, I was like you: very insistent that nobody cared nobody understood and only the meds I wanted IN the setting I was willing to use them, would ever help me.

What eventually happened was I got off the opiates long enuf to actually assess what level of pain my unmedicated body was IN, and from there I learned it was managable pain. Those opiates they truly do over time, Alter your brain's sense of what pain is and what level of pain you're at. It takes a good while off them, to rebound from the opiate-induced hyperalgesia .... I won't lie its some hellish hurtin while you WAIT but it's worth it IN the end to be free from their hold over you.

I wonder if you could somehow get outta your own community / area and get the medical n professional help you need from some doctors who have not already formed an opinion n attitude towards you. I bet thousands of us know exactly what you're feeling as far as the doctors who simply don't care and find it easier to label you as a drug seeker or a psych patient.
So many of us have been there. For me personally alot of growth n change and positive healing happened once I realized I WAS drug seeking....it was not to get a buzz but for pain relief. Still that knowledge and admitting it got ME along way in the direction of help from professionals.
However they present themselves these doctors n counsellors you gotta be willing to work With them. Unless they are abusive to you, you just have to accept that they are what you've got and take their advice best you can.

Cognitive behaviour therapy saved my life 18 years ago when I was suicidal. I simply couldn't find the will TO live once my mom was dead. I had three tiny kids under age 5 and I wanted to die to be with my mom, more than I wanted TO live n be with the kids.

Obviously I made it.
Give an inch or two, taco and you'll make it too. We're all pulling for you.... ignore the crass and asinine suggestions to "just DO it then".... that's plain ignorance talking.

I've lived both sides of the suicide fence. It's an awful place to be in where you're at now..please know you are not alone. And life may have JOY n goodness in store for you yet. Give a little, find new professionals. Start OVER.

---Fox

Some changes might have happened today. I'm gonna check back in the morning... It's like it's fine from red to Orange, but it exactly yellow or green

I don't think you all realize.... I went through in patient opiate detox on my own volition after I had bought 2 grams of a fentanyl analog that was supposed to be the potency of fentanyl, but was one tenth the potency and gave mainly nods and very slow onset pain relief iv... It was odd. I could've bought 10 grams a month after that 2 grams lasted a week, but the withdrawals the day after convinced me otherwise when I could usually be fine with a dime of dope only to need 120$ worth to get well fortunately for one day only.

After detox I was still denied pain management for months where the first month I used a half lb worth of PST once a day dosing, which was okay at first, but obviously only at first so it led to methadone again. I went through the bullshit multiple times to give them clean pee before the pain management took me. Finally when they did I was back on heroin thinking I might kill myself if it didn't work out without plans. They did give my doctor permission to prescribe.... Two 15 mg Morphine ER, which is 1/4 the strength of my methadone dose where if I took it twice a day as prescribed I would've been nodding all day and uncomfortable all night so I ended up taking it 6 pm and 12 pm about until we agreed I'll use it at 30 mg at night until I could speak to the PM were he was supposed to change the plan to something that would replace the methadone as the NMDA antagonism leaves me emotionally simulated causing behavioral issues that become distracting and detramental, but they never acknowledged that leaving me on methadone somehow ending up with hydromorphone 2 mg twice, which did about nothing even IV at 4 mg and I tried taking it right working up slow first having withdrawals then still pain especially with the fact there was not enough prescribed to manage the dependency let alone the pain. I complained for 4 weeks following their dose at the highest, 2 weeks suplimenting morphine I told them about and when I was not going to be able to continue getting it so without a dose increase I would end up relapsing on heroin as it would be all that I could obtain, and finally the last 2 weeks out of 26 I used where I was the most product I had been. I was promised it wouldn't be used against me to cut me off as I was following treatment and making progress.... Instead the exact opposite happened and they cut me off, called me an addict, called me a drug seeker, accused me of just trying to manage emotional pain from when I was raped with the opiods when I quit using after being raped only to be told by a hospital to start again when I came asking for in patient psych as I was tired of the pain and needed someone to help me get out of bed every day, have something to throw up the pep medication, help make healthy food, etc. only to be told to get back on the pain meds only to get cut off at an extremely high dose after the suicide attempt being hit by a car leading to another suicide attempt cutting my wrists during a situation with my family showing up one morning saying they are giving up on me and I'll have to go back to the room I was raped after establishing living with my grandfather illegally without notice only to harass me as I beg them to give me space to get dressed and deal with it as I tried to keep myself covered with a blanket looking for my cell to call the police to mediate as my cousin literally stood in the doorway watching me do this undressed as I begged them to leave and give me the space to dress trying at one point to walk to get the hallway phone when my cousin left for a second only to push me back in essentially refusing to move even after asking saying please three times only to tell me to say please probably hoping I would push her to make me look bad as I paced saying they were keeping me hostage not letting me leave my room or seek outside help for meditation to where I saw the blade and cut my wrists where they refused to call the ambulance and I had to look for my cell phone on my bed bleeding a fair bit yet not a fatal amount as I didn't know what I was doing and crying to the dispatcher about everything only for them to install a new lock on the place preventing me from getting my belongings when I first came by. That's just one of many incidents.... People don't even fucking know the shit I go through

All of this time I would be at my job with the right dose of opiods as I was shooting heroin until I couldn't afford what I needed. I could move out of the room I was raped into a sober living environment and actually live in a normal house. I could do the stretches and everything needed to get over the pain and beat this opiod dependency and addiction to pain management as I'd give my left and right nut if it meant no pain. I could go to school to do work in the system to change things so no one else deals with the shit I do and actually develop an opiod dependency treatment system that involves learning the root cause of use be it addiction to affect afraid of withdrawals, self medicating depression and/or anxiety, or managing chronic pain that needs treating while creating a regulated access system that ends diversion as well as never again neglecting those who do need opiods for pain. I could make something of my life rather than fall through societies cracks being a retail slave living paycheck to paycheck just to buy enough heroin for the month rather then having the access to prescription formulations at the right dose and sustained or immediate release formulation.

To the pain doctor though I'm crazy... No opiods will ever be enough... I might have to be on opiods for life... Just a drug seeking addict who doesn't care about the fact he's risking his DEA license to help as if the DEA will cut his license immediately no question for providing me the effective dose as he constantly made sure to provide only enough to develop a dependency knowing it would trigger me to use so he could then gain the evidence he needed to call me an addict and rationalize to the system that he is not doing wrong abandoning me even though it affects my ability to pursue the treatment I need, being physical therapy and mental health evaluation/treatment, and accuse me of refusing treatment for not taking an SNRI as if I couldn't handle the SNRI effect of tramadol I'm sure a full one would be an issue. As if the physical therapy as mental health evaluation wasn't treatment as the drugs for maintenance he wanted to give me was even though it would cause serratonin syndrome with harmine (a RIMA[MAOI]) only to say that's considered self medicating grounds to cut one from opiod treatment even saying taking St John's wort from Safeway would be considered "self medicating" grounds for termination. By his theory I couldn't take melatonin, l-dopa, l-theanine, etc. while prescribed pain medication under contract as it would be considered self medicating and grounds to discontinue. Fucking bullshit I say he was dead set from the beginning to fuck me over and ruined the effort I made in detox to stop being called a drug addict so I could recieve treatment only to have my asshole PCP, who thinks since methadone gives me 2-4 hours in the afternoon I'm "nodding" while I withdraw more and more till it's unbearable before 24 hours even at 30 mg that doesn't allow me to return to my morning position to sarcastically suggest I get an afternoon job, started calling me an addict now that the pm doctor did as well as my new methadone counselor who was a complete idiot and refused to acknowledge anything I have been through leaving me walking out on him telling him I'm not working with him because he can not help me as he's fixated on the idea I'm a drug seeking addict without real pain when everyone refuses an MRI on the bullshit excuse that it cost to much for insurance when they know it will show the problems I complain about backing up everything I say showing I'm not just an addict. I'm sick of it. My BHS is still on my side, but she can't do much and my psychologist was going to make an evaluation report, but that isn't going to happen as he has it, but to provide it would cause a bill my mother might not pay leaving me with something I can't afford.

Speaking of my mother completely ignoring me. My father isn't now because he's out of town, but I bet he will be pissed when he gets back if nothing changes. Hopefully my friend tommorow will help me accomplish that obtaining the necessary dope to get me well so I can go back to my job without being in an abusive relation without relying on a toxic relationship as a source of support for the dope when I can't. It's just a stupid situation that would be a lot easier if these labels didn't carry the stigma they did leading to doctors making corrupt and inappropriate decisions deciding someone will never be satisfied without even giving them the chance nor that they will be able to recover essentially dehumanizing them calling them broken addicts who should just be happy they can spend the rest of their life on teeth eating methadone or teeth eating Suboxone. I don't want to live on opiods... I'm addicted to pain relief... Not opiod use

Did you say you made a suicide attempt by getting hit by a car?
Idk what kind of insurance you have but I've heard of doctors you can find online whom will prescribe you what you need so long as you provide medical records .
I bet you can find someone ...

Yes I was hit by a car going 30-40 MPH and had to admit to it so the drivers weren't liable after cracking their windshield...

No doctor will help me due to where I live and the level the opiod epidemic affects this area. There are probably more methadone clinics in this city then McDonald's... No joke

I have too many doctors who chose not to record any progress I make our stability maintained on pain meds, but are ready to blow out of proportion the smallest use for me.... Yet my first abusive partner would give blowjob's for heroin and still be scripted 30, 60, and 90 mg ER Morphine through the day with klonopin among a plethora of other stuff.

Health care is broken here as there are too many patients to providers.

That is really crazy .You JUMPED or walked in front of a car. Your lucky you didn't paralize yourself from the neck down.
What's all this about you living with the guy who raped you? You must live in some weird east coast state . I was TN and i met this girl who was in tears because CPS wouldnt believe the father whim had joint custody was molesting her baby girl. They said she was making it up. And there was some stigma about her using. The guy actually drugged the daughter because he found out the mom was using her daughters pee for drug tests. She knows because the piss was dirty.
Also I was out there with blood poisoning , I went to the er 3 times I thought I was dying. They would not even test my blood I could if died. Got labeled a junkie and nobody cares about u I guess after that .
Shoot where I am now if anyone e end HINTS you child is being abusex they come and snatch them so fast . ... guess you can't just up and move though without planning .
You said you have been refused an MRI? That doesn't sound right.

Actually the opposite where supposedly the best health care exists to the degree people out of state come to take advantage of our state specifically targeting the popular well known city I live in.

Yes I walked two lanes, past the central divider, and was hit the first lane in by a sedan going 30-40 as I froze like a deer in headlights.... That's probably the only reason I was okay as I likely un/subconsciously braced.

MRI are expensive and I have public health care... That's the issue there. I've begged for an MRI, but the excuse is the x-ray showed nothing so they don't care to even try ordering it even though I get spasms originating from the spine going to my extremities at the worst causing me to throw my phone across the room involuntarily (obviously not safe to drive), pinching pain in my spine, and massage therapists won't work with me because they can tell I'm in too much pain from my moving while working on me while no pain yet a deep tickle develops in the injured areas during massage.

It's pretty messed up... A lot of it is because I'm a white locally raised millennial so I get the worst of the stereotype stigma.

Okay yes there's a huge stigma with having been or being
--- an illegal drug user
--- a person who's attempted suicide
----someone who has walked out on a health "professional" (no matter who was the unreasonable party in the interaction; if a patient storms out the patients labelled as Combative and few doctors -- probably none in your own area -- are EVER gonna listen to you. You are labelled as Impossible to deal with.)

So I agree there are stigmas.

I also take issue with Some of what you're saying here.
It's a hard story to follow and please forgive any misunderstandings but I'm not quite on board or supportive of your actions on the following :

---- throw yourself in Front of a moving car.... subsequent Refusal to accept doctors claims that mental or emotional causes maybe at the root of some of your Pain.

---- continued use of heroin then complain it's the health professionals who are being unreasonable n not giving you what you need. How does anyone in God's green earth.know "what you need " in terms of meds, dosage, strength, frequency, physical therapy etc when itSOUNDS TO.ME LIKE you are not staying off heroin long enuf for anyone including yourself to get a decent Read on what level your pain is AT. ???

----- You are alll kinds of pissed off at all these family members and relationships you say are or have been abusive to you
Yet you are living with them and / or relying upon these individuals to pay your medical bills.
You seem to wanna have it both ways : complain n blame them.... yet allow them to support you . Hmmmmmmm this bugs me.

--- you rely on Public health care yet you have the Nerve to bitch n whine that your coverage IS unwilling to pay for an MRI which you keep demanding you need -- correct me if I'm misunderstanding --- due to the "accident" in which you got yourself hit by a fucking car Intentionally? ????

I'm done being nice or trying to be supportive
Here's what I would tell a loved one if he were in your exact position
Loved one, You are a drug seeker because quite simply you are an addict
You need inpatient longterm rehab first to address the addiction (simultaneously addressing mental.n emotional health) and followed by a Contract with pain management that you adhere to, trusting the docs n the meds provided without self medicating on top of IT.
After rehab when you are released you need to live AWAY FROM and independently OF any person or persons who have physically mentally emotiomally financially or sexually abused you EVER in your lifetime.
Now you can't tell us there are no decent facilities for all this help i recommend (near YOU ) because you stated you live where folks from all over the country travel to Just For the medical care AND that your areas more populated with methadone clinics than with McDonald's restaurants.
You ALSO can't convince any of us that Cost is an issue because we already know EVERY bit of cash you get your hands on goes to heroin and your healthcare is..

Hey it's being paid by all of the People in your state or country who are legally.employed n pay their taxes
So.
Any FURTHER ridiculous n stupid excuses you wanna give us for why your life IS soooooooo fucking miserable? ?? Hmmmm???

One more note:
Yes I'm.being judgmental n bitchy. I admit it. I cannot Imagine how FUCKING self centered an cowardly a "man"? would have to be in order TO attempt a supposed suicide by throwing himself into traffic !!!!!
How disgusting
The car who hit you --- if you had actually died (*even still you were supposedly Injured)...this event would have a Drastic and Terrifying affect on the lives of that car's driver and passengers. For the REST OF THEIR LIVES they won't forget the moment of impact
I hope It wasn't a car full of kids for God's sake

And you taco you have the fucking nerve TO come on here crying and begging for Attention and or money to get heroin OR ELSE WEDNESDAY YOU'RE GONNA END IT ALL.
This whole thread is more n more sickening and the Only good I can foresee coming from it is that perhaps some one else in active addiction will read it and say "dear God I'm gonna clean up before I end up being as selfish and hate filled as THAT GUY."

I'M DONE!

Running fox why do you keep coming to this thread to beat this guy down? Come on it's obvious he's going thru a lot and you being judgey and having a attitude is not gonna help him or change him .

Op sorry you are having a rough time and feel hopeless right now .
Yeah life sucks and sometimes all of us are tired of dealing with it . Seems you are reaching out for help and eventually you will find someone in the medical community with some compassion. Don't give up yet .

Reason#4

I'm a white locally raised millennial
Holy shit! You're only 18 yrs old!? My advice is stop hating methadone. Weed and Methadone mix w/ coffee are 3 reasons not to suicide. And Tacos!

Last edited:
Running fox why do you keep coming to this thread to beat this guy down? Come on it's obvious he's going thru a lot and you being judgey and having a attitude is not gonna help him or change him .

Op sorry you are having a rough time and feel hopeless right now .
Yeah life sucks and sometimes all of us are tired of dealing with it . Seems you are reaching out for help and eventually you will find someone in the medical community with some compassion. Don't give up yet .

The OP stated his position and I stated mine. If he is reaching out for real Help I'm a monkeys uncle.
Read the entire thread. Many of us offered empathetic advice. To which he threw further fits made suicide threats hurled blame on everyone but himself and even threatens to hurt others
Seems once HE got some heroin all talk of suiicide stopped so.hey. sounds like he's doing things His Way.

Dude I don't think you wish to die I think you have to deal with a lot of tough shit that most people never do. Your abusive relationships and all that must have traumatized you. I think you can heal over time if you distance yourself from these horrible people. I would get the hell out of where you are living asap, even if it's the streets you never know what life will bring your way. What goes around comes around. If you hang tough I don't know your age or anything but things can improve. You gotta vent about these horrible things that happened to you to someone. If you can let go of the resent you'll be a happier person. And you gotta find a supportive environment dude it doesn't sound like you have one. Even a few stoners to sesh with can go a long way, I've been volunteering and stuff just to keep myself occupied.

Albeit, I wouldn't be pointing the finger anywhere but yourself. If you kill yourself, it isn't the fault of bad health care or anyone who fucked with you. The choice is yours if you want to throw your whole entire rest of your life away when you can't even see what the future will be like.

^^^^thanks for chiming in shroomy
You kinda said what I intended to say but you were able to say it a lot more softly. Truly those who know me around the BL community know I DO care; I just think as shroomy reminds us, a good long look in the figurative mirror goes a long way towards helping each of us.
Taco of course I wish you no harm. I just cannot fathom feeling so badly one minute and magically ok the next; yet I'm certain that's just one more pitfall of active addiction and yes most of us have been there.

I need ask --- what exactly is the definition of a "millennial " any way? I've seen kids EVERY where from age 14-25 claiming to be a Millennial so truly I am confused as to the parameters of the term.