• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

need help figuring out what is wrong with me

dontknowwhattodoo

Greenlighter
So it all started about a year ago when I went to a concert with a couple of my friends. I'm not sure if its all in my head or not but I wanted to get some more insight from other people because I feel like I'm alone in this. So pretty much I took ecstasy for my third time and I was taking it with a friend who was taking it for his first time. I was having a great time at first dancing with a girl I met there and realized my friend was gone. I instantly asked my other friends where he was and started to go look for him. after a few moments we found him but everyone began to worry about me instead. I didn't know why at first but everyone began to try and cheer me up when I didn't feel too bothered after we found him. I realized something was wrong when I walked past a homeless man and he said "I'm trying to be what he on". my friends were trying to "cheer me up" the whole night after we got home but I felt totally fine I think. Later on I felt like the left side of my face was more droopy than the right side of my face before I went to sleep and when I woke up it felt the same. I also started to feel more anxiety ever since that ive never really felt before whether its in class, ordering food, or just most social environments. These affects are still happening and I was wondering if its actually possible to get "stuck" as they say and does it last forever? I ask this because sometimes people bring up trips, depression, and other things relating to how I'm feeling without me even bringing it up so I'm just worried maybe its written all over my face or something. thank you for reading :\

Hey dkwtd welcome to bluelight!

Im going to try and provide you with what I know about mdma. I know its an empathetic drug, kind of makes you want to make a connection with anyone and anything. As for the side-effects, maybe it is just part of a comedown? A droopy face could mean a number of things, one thing that sti ks out is maybe a stroke? Then again you would know by now if it were a stroke.

Sounds like you got some close friends, id suggest that maybe when you do experience mdma again try to have those friends with you again.
Not sure if you can get stuck 100% after a dose, unless you have a serious condition.
Try checking up on it over here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/22-MDMA-amp-Empathogenic-Drugs

Thank you for replying. Im not sure if it was a stroke but maybe it could've happened in my sleep then I woke up? I'm not too sure, but what I do know is that I feel like it is getting better over time. Even if it has been awhile. One thing that kinda caught me off guard though was that I went to my school nurse for the flu, and he brought up depression one second and asked if I did any hard drugs after. Kinda weird coinkadink if you ask me

Hmm very interesting. I have had seizures caused by amphetamines (adderall IR 30mg, and I used to take 60mg to feel good). Actually it was like 4 months ago. I know it's not the same but sometimes a stroke, seizure, panic attack, whatever can happen especially with MDMA. Plus there's a possible cut in there as well that maybe you just reacted badly towards? How old are you? Drug history? I know for me I can't even take things like MDMA, adderall, benzos (withdrawals give me seizures) or anything like that anymore. The only thing I can safely take is opiates, and I'm afraid I may have burnt out my health or something because I've done too much.

But, it sounds like you are probably healthy and maybe you just had a weird reaction? I found this...

"Hi everyone! Some advice needed here. Two months ago I had an experience of taking 0,75 of an E pill + 0,5 as a booster after 3 hours. That was stated that those pills contained 200mg of MDMA. That was my second molly experience, within one month, and I’ve never taken that before. Everything was just fine, but 4 hours from the initial ingest my friends told me the left side of my face is dropped. I could speak, my memory was fine, legs and arms working but that scared me a lot.
I did an MRT of my brain, neck, and vessels along with cardiogram and dopplerography. Checked the resilience of vessels and aorta. As a result that was stated that I’m even a bit more healthy than I should be at my age (25) and doctors didn’t find anything suspicious.
I really want to take MDMA one more time with my friends, but I’m scared. This time we have crystals, not pills, but I’m still not sure about the purity. My weight is 66kg, so I calculated that 100mg initial + 50 booster should be ok for me this time. We also have R-AlA, ALCAR, Vitamin C and isotonic drinks as a supplement this time to reduce brain damage.
I need your opinion on this guys. Did anyone experience this "left side of the face problem" and took MDMA afterward? Does my setup look safe now?"

So yeah.