Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

Always after #2, only water rinse after #1. I guarantee my dick was cleaner than my hands before I touched it. The only thing my dick touches is my clean underwear, throughout the day my hands could touch traces of dog shit, rotting meat, who the hell knows what's on doorknobs and railings

I don't think a lot of people understand the difference between gross and dangerous when it comes to hygiene. Gross is an opinion, like sweat or dandruff, generally not dangerous. Dangerous is poop, blood, raw meat.

What about if you came over to my house and I had jus? done a massive dump not washed my hands then started making you dinner with massaging a steak all over with my bare hands and marinade?

I see no big deal.

Why would I?

I see no big deal.

Why would I?

Jesus dude, you really are a bit nuts.

Try smelling your hands next time you are in the middle of wiping your ass but DON'T have visible shit on them (yes, I've done it, and it's disgusting, but not as disgusting as not wiping, and I don't regularly smell my hands mid shit hahah).

The few times I've been gross enough to smell them, they have always smelled like shit, but I had no visible shit on them.

That means that shit gets on your hands a lot of the time, if not most of the time you wipe even if you don't see it.

Small particles still get through the paper a lot of the time.

It's a FACT diseases are spread by doing that kind of food handling with nasty hands and it's been PROVEN by the Center for Disease Control and doctors.

You really put ZERO legitimacy into organizations that are dedicated to maintaining health in the U.S. and world wide??

Face it, you are making an unsanitary and dangerous choice.

I mean its fine if you don't mine risking getting yourself sick, but risking other people's health is not ok.

You have NO leg to stand on to suggest it's sanitary to not wash your hands after eating, especially when involving making food.

It makes no sense. You should just admit it's dirty and nasty as fuck but that you don't care and we'd leave you alone, but your pretending there is some kind of logic to what you are saying is what is insane.

Let me ask a new question: would you mind if I touched raw meat and didn't wash my hands, then made you a sandwich and you ate it?

I'm guessing that wouldn't both you either, so lets take it a step further:

Would you eat raw meat or raw egg?

mycophile said:
You have NO leg to stand on to suggest it's sanitary to not wash your hands after eating, especially when involving making food.

Come on man, specified is pretty chilled out and hasnt said it is sanitary to take the kids to the pool then prepare food without washing your hands. Thanks for trusting my poo to not kill you mate but it could.

Assuming my poo has just bilirubin, waste food and normal flora then its still very unsanitary to not wash your hands.

If specified had me over for hand rolled meatballs after unloading the back end, I wouldnt eat it because its kinda disgusting mental image of injesting poo and also the chance of catching hepatitis A, giardia, clostridium, salmonella, anything in specifieds gut as a carrier will make me sick.

If this was a restaurant I could sue.

People dont wash their hands as they just dont see the problem or have less issues with their own shit and are not thinking of anyone else they could make sick. Everyone can make themselves sick who cares but its a bit off being cool with transferring your poo germs around. Luckily skin is capable of stopping it getting inside do contact with the mucous membranes is the real worry

Theres microbes all over us anyway but if transferred to a spot where it becomes a health hazard is through bad hygiene or unsafe sex/iv.

Anal to vaginal sex is problem too but its more a problem for the woman so why should the guy worry?

Blah.

Also : raw meat and raw egg? Nah. Not appetizing plus its too much hassle figuring out exactly how old it is, if its been kept under 4 degrees constantly and if anyone else has felt it with dirty hands.

Last edited:
Come on man, specified is pretty chilled out and hasnt said it is sanitary to take the kids to the pool then prepare food without washing your hands. Thanks for trusting my poo to not kill you mate but it could.

Assuming my poo has just bilirubin, waste food and normal flora then its still very unsanitary to not wash your hands.

If specified had me over for hand rolled meatballs after unloading the back end, I wouldnt eat it because its kinda disgusting mental image of injesting poo and also the chance of catching hepatitis A, giardia, clostridium, salmonella, anything in specifieds gut as a carrier will make me sick.

If this was a restaurant I could sue.

People dont wash their hands as they just dont see the problem or have less issues with their own shit and are not thinking of anyone else they could make sick. Everyone can make themselves sick who cares but its a bit off being cool with transferring your poo germs around. Luckily skin is capable of stopping it getting inside do contact with the mucous membranes is the real worry

Theres microbes all over us anyway but if transferred to a spot where it becomes a health hazard is through bad hygiene or unsafe sex/iv.

Anal to vaginal sex is problem too but its more a problem for the woman so why should the guy worry?

Blah.

Also : raw meat and raw egg? Nah. Not appetizing plus its too much hassle figuring out exactly how old it is, if its been kept under 4 degrees constantly and if anyone else has felt it with dirty hands.

Actually, that is exactly what he HAS been saying over and over, that you don't get shit on your hands when you wipe unless you miss or something and visibly see it on there, and he doesn't think it's unsanitary if someone doesn't wipe and then makes food for him.

Shit actually spreads and droplets a lot further than is visible or felt in a drop so unless you are squatting over a mirror then it will transfer regardless . Paper towel is porous.

What is a couple of minutes anyway? Ppl sit on the loo to read.

Shit actually spreads and droplets a lot further than is visible or felt in a drop so unless you are squatting over a mirror then it will transfer regardless . Paper towel is porous.

What is a couple of minutes anyway?
Ppl sit on the loo to read.

This made me suddenly think this thread should end in a time lapse video of all the different things Specified and other "non-hand washers" get done in their lives during the time they take NOT washing their hands.

Two minutes to wash your hands?

What if you take two shits a day?

That, my friends, is FOUR minutes.

Do the math, that's a whole lot of minutes a year.

Carpe Diem fellas. Don't wash your hands. Do something more productive...with those dirty ass hands...

Jesus dude, you really are a bit nuts.

Try smelling your hands next time you are in the middle of wiping your ass but DON'T have visible shit on them (yes, I've done it, and it's disgusting, but not as disgusting as not wiping, and I don't regularly smell my hands mid shit hahah).

The few times I've been gross enough to smell them, they have always smelled like shit, but I had no visible shit on them.

That means that shit gets on your hands a lot of the time, if not most of the time you wipe even if you don't see it.

Small particles still get through the paper a lot of the time.

It's a FACT diseases are spread by doing that kind of food handling with nasty hands and it's been PROVEN by the Center for Disease Control and doctors.

You really put ZERO legitimacy into organizations that are dedicated to maintaining health in the U.S. and world wide??

Face it, you are making an unsanitary and dangerous choice.

I mean its fine if you don't mine risking getting yourself sick, but risking other people's health is not ok.

It makes no sense. You should just admit it's dirty and nasty as fuck but that you don't care and we'd leave you alone, but your pretending there is some kind of logic to what you are saying is what is insane.

Let me ask a new question: would you mind if I touched raw meat and didn't wash my hands, then made you a sandwich and you ate it?

I'm guessing that wouldn't both you either, so lets take it a step further:

Would you eat raw meat or raw egg?

Yes I would eat a raw egg. Why wouldn't I?

^No problems. ;)

Last edited:
Yes I would eat a raw egg. Why wouldn't I?

Like Swillow said, Salmonella, a disease which can and has killed plenty of people, or at the very least had them throwing up and shitting violently for days.

Man, you aren't the brightest bulb are you?

As most have said, yes wash your damn hands!

When I was briefly in culinary school, it's called the "Fecal Oral Route" when people (when dealing with food) don't wash their hands after using the restroom and all it takes is seriously the smallest amount off your hand or wherever to completely contaminate the food and make you sick as hell. Even if it's not food, shaking someones hand, or touch a door knob, any action pretty much will spread the bacteria or viruses, it's gross. Be respectful and take care of yourself.

Also, there is no such thing as the 5 second rule. As soon as you touch something with bacteria and you make direct contact, it is on you! So wash your damn hands, and your ass please!

Like Swillow said, Salmonella, a disease which can and has killed plenty of people, or at the very least had them throwing up and shitting violently for days.

Man, you aren't the brightest bulb are you?

Well if I knew it would give me Salmonella I wouldn't eat a raw egg.

Do you now wash your hands then specified?

I never use soap and most of the time never wash my hands. Ill take a dump then go eat a sandswich. Nothing bad has happened so far.