Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

Do you still eat raw egg?

Don't eat eggs at all, I'm allergic. But I've eaten what were essentially raw buffalo burger before (e.g. just browned up a bit on the outside and "raw" on the inside, not pink in the middle but essentially barely different than straight up raw meat). And I did not get ill. In fact, the basically raw buffalo burger was delicious, way better than if it had been cooked (I was fucking smashed as hell at the time and stupidly ate it despite seeing that it was essentially almost raw). I did not get sick, and apparently it's borderline safe to eat nearly raw beef/buffalo meat). Not 100% safe, but apparently just cooking the outside is enough to avoid getting sick in most cases. I usually have my burgers very rare if I'm cooking them myself......... but usually not as rare as I did then, just in case. Yet even if you ate raw hamburger, you usually would not get sick at all. But you still sometimes could, so I do cook.

The thing about washing after taking a dump is that you won't introduce any bacteria into your system that wasn't already there............. and unless you're ill with something, you're not going to transmit anything either. If I'm sick, I wash, like I said beofre. And if I get any on my hands, I wash. Other than that, I wash sometimes, on occasion, primarily if someone sees me. But I often do not. Never got sick, and people I live with don't seem to get sick much either. So, no matter what corrupt organizations like the federal government say about it, I'm not washing like they say to. I suppose it's a sort of silent protest against the corrupt organizations that have the nerve to tell people what to do with their own bodies (e.g. washing vs not washing).

Don't eat eggs at all, I'm allergic. But I've eaten what were essentially raw buffalo burger before (e.g. just browned up a bit on the outside and "raw" on the inside, not pink in the middle but essentially barely different than straight up raw meat). And I did not get ill.

I'm not sure what your point is. You can eat extremely rare steak and not get salmonella, because it doesn't contain salmonella. Raw eggs do.

The thing about washing after taking a dump is that you won't introduce any bacteria into your system that wasn't already there./QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if something comes from inside your own body. There are bacteria inside parts of your body that are extremely toxic if they get into other parts. The bacteria in your intestines can be extremely toxic if it enters your bloodstream.

It is literally why an animals asshole is as far away from its mouth as possible. It is also why shit smells 'disgusting' to us, and why we recoil from it in disgust. Its because it can kill you.

I'm not sure what your point is. You can eat extremely rare steak and not get salmonella, because it doesn't contain salmonella. Raw eggs do.

The thing about washing after taking a dump is that you won't introduce any bacteria into your system that wasn't already there./QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if something comes from inside your own body. There are bacteria inside parts of your body that are extremely toxic if they get into other parts. The bacteria in your intestines can be extremely toxic if it enters your bloodstream.

It is literally why an animals asshole is as far away from its mouth as possible. It is also why shit smells 'disgusting' to us, and why we recoil from it in disgust. Its because it can kill you.

How can shit kill you?

How can shit kill you?
E. Coli? Dysentery, typhoid fever, hepatitis, parasites and noroviruses. Human feces has been killing people since the beginning of time it's why sewage systems are so important.

I'll go along with this other guy and admit that I don't usually wash my hands after using the bathroom at home. If I use it at someone else's house or in public I tend to wash if I've gone number 2 but rarely after number 1. I usually don't use publicly provided soap though because I've seen all the nasty things people put in it (like piss and cum). My dick stays clean most of the time and if I were going to wash because I was touching it it'd be before instead of after. I guess I never developed the habit. Plus I often go outside away from any water source due to living on a farm.

I do wash my hands before preparing food or if I've been touching animal shit (which is everyday because again I live on a farm). It has never caused me to get sick and I'm actually of the opinion that it strengthens your immune system. I've noticed most men in my family rarely get sick and we've always assumed it's because we're exposed to so much stuff over the course of a regular day. I've also noticed that people that are germaphobes/use antibacterial products tend to get sick more often than I do. I worry more about what other people are spreading than what is coming out of my own body. When I worked around a lot of other people I would always get sick without fail in the winter time because one asshole would come in with the flu and spread it to everyone else. As such I tend to wear gloves at work and don't smoke on breaks until I've washed my hands.

Other than that one quirk I practice good hygiene. I shower once or twice a day (usually twice), I keep my ass/dick clean, I don't wear the same clothes more than a couple of days in a row, I never wear underwear more than one day in a row and don't sleep in them. Sheets are washed regularly, house is clean etc. I will wash my hands if they smell of shit but they hardly ever do because I use so much paper when I'm wiping. I also wipe with my dominant hand/the one I eat with and I typically wipe back to front. It has never been a problem.

All kinds of bad things are in/can be cultured in your feces. That's why we eject if from our bodies. If you want to forgo that risk and can come to terms with not abiding by a very basic and easy human decency, well, good luck.

You have to wash your hands no matter what because these days it is so easy for all these diseases to be caught and the one where you can actually prevent song is by washing your hands especially after taking a poop

Besides the sickness and the dying, I still don't get why people don't just take the 1 minute required to wash. It's no huge imposition :\

It's mainly because I rarely think about it. I never developed the habit. My parents didn't stress that stuff and were long gone by the time it mattered so I taught myself all of this stuff. They didn't instill a brushing teeth habit in me either but I eventually picked one up because I knew I'd ruin my teeth if I didn't. Even then I know I don't brush as often as most people. If I do it three times in a day it's rare.

I'm not going to argue that it's a good way of living just that I've been doing it going on 30 years now and I seriously doubt if it has ever gotten me sick. It isn't like I'm taking my food, spreading poop on it, and eating it. Plus, I wash my hands before meals anyway. How often are you people going to the bathroom and how much paper are you using? I only go once or twice a day now that I'm not constantly in w/d from opioids and I use almost enough paper to clog the toilet every time. There are at least 4-5 layers of it between my fingers and my asshole. I buy the good stuff too, toilet paper is something I'd never skimp on my asshole requires the most fluffy/soft/triple-ply stuff on the market. I don't understand how some people in this thread are smelling poop on themselves after going. I can honestly say that I've never had that problem.

Also your toilet is spreading poo everywhere everytime you flush it even if the lid is on it. Your toothbrush probably has more of your own poop on it than your hand after wiping. People touch their assholes more often than just going too. Everyone is guilty of picking out their underwear or having an itch and digging in there to relieve it from time to time.

Like I said I'm more worried about touching other peoples hands than I am any part of my own body. But if I washed my hands every time I touched someone else I'd never get anything done. Besides, I'm squeaky clean when I plan on being around other people anyway. Why should they care what I'm doing in my own bathroom? At least I'm not turning on the water and pretending like I know _alot_ of people do.

Yes but that's only if you do something rank like eat your poop or rub it all over your food and eat it.

What about scat play? I'm thinking 2 girls 1 cup. People who engage in scat play don't die.

What about scat play? I'm thinking 2 girls 1 cup. People who engage in scat play don't die.

I'm pretty sure they would or could get sick. Because that can happen when you consume shit. Ever heard of polio? That's how you get it.

If you don't wanna wash your hands, don't do it, but you're not going to convince me it's not potentially risky.

This thread is crazy.

I can't believe it's still going and never thought so many people could possibly defend not washing your hands after taking a shit.

Aside from whether or not you will get yourself or anyone else sick, it's just disgusting enough that I prefer to wash my hands.

So how about we go the other route and for those of you who don't wash your hands after taking a shit answer this question:

What do you end up using those 1-2 minutes it would take you to wash your hands for that is so great??

I mean you guys must really be interested in saving time and have some great things to use those minutes for right?