• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you get high?

sustanon21

Bluelighter
For the last few months I've been high every day. I wait until I'm out of work I take a hit or two off a vape pen or load up a 1 hitter. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week after I smoke. My tolerance is still low. I'm a paranoid high so I need to micro dose.

Some days I seem to enjoy some days it's a little depressing. Too bad it doesn't give you a glow or warm feeling like opiates. It really helps me with appetite and just kind of relaxes me.

Last edited:
Pretty much daily except for the semi-frequent breaks I make myself take. Usually once or twice a month I take a 2-4 day break, and every 1 or 2 months I take a full week or more off. At the end of breaks I always question why I take them, I feel no better off it for sure, my mind isn't any clearer even after over a week. But I get extremely bored and sometimes quite depressed.

I still get high off my vaporizer chamber (which is pretty small, all portable convection vaporizer chambers are) 2-4 times. 4 times if I'm getting significantly buzzed, twice if I'm trying to teleport to another dimension. I notice if I get pretty high several days in a row sometimes a chamber will only get me to borderline 3 times instead of pretty high 4 times. It's still stupidly low, I think I've maybe used 3/4 of an ounce since I started using weed regularly in September, and that includes the pretty much daily use in the last 4 months.

I have no idea how my use would be different if I had say a girlfriend and a full time job instead of being alone with a part time job. Maybe I'd feel the urge to pass time with weed far less often, maybe not.

Oh also I've tried twice now just going through one whole chamber within about half an hour (tried it with 24% THC weed so it was a BIG dose for me) and I hit a huge wall at like a 6/10. Like it takes 2 hits to get there but even if I take 8-10 hits which uses up the chamber, I don't seem to get higher.

Last edited:
Lately only eating edibles for the most part and I'm a weenie, my doses are tiny.

Currently I eat about 12mg worth of THC as I leave work. Then I'll have another 3mg as a top off after dinner than sometimes another 3mg before bed.

When I'm feeling crazy I'll have a whopping 15-20mg all at once but I don't do so often as it kinda obliterates me for the rest of the day.

Every day after work, all day on the weekends. Once in a while like twice a year or so I'll take a one day t break that cuts my tolerance in half so it doesn't get out of hand. I've never really gone over 1g a day on average

For me it's usually goes like this:
I use daily (1-3 doses at night) for about six months. After 3 months it just gets boring and I feel anxious/paranoid :sus: after using, lose my energy and don't enjoy smoking anymore. After that, I take a long break of multiple months (not because I want to stop forever, but I need breaks to have fun with hash again).
I was never one of those who can have a smoke once a week for years...

Every day after work, all day on the weekends. Once in a while like twice a year or so I'll take a one day t break that cuts my tolerance in half so it doesn't get out of hand. I've never really gone over 1g a day on average

Seems like from what other people describe, tolerance is kinda exponential. It probably has to do with weed's dose to effects correlation being exponentially diverging too, at least in my experience. Like say a tenth of a gram of potent shit gets me to a 4, I might need to use a quarter of a gram to get to a 5 or 6.

I have smoked every day, all day since 1964. The only times I abstained were my 30 days of basic training for the USAF and 30 (or so) days when I went into rehab for H in 1977.

I'm gonna have a hit right now....

Does that make me a bad person?

Seems like from what other people describe, tolerance is kinda exponential. It probably has to do with weed's dose to effects correlation being exponentially diverging too, at least in my experience. Like say a tenth of a gram of potent shit gets me to a 4, I might need to use a quarter of a gram to get to a 5 or 6.

I'd say the reversal of tolerance follows an inverse exponential pattern but the formation of it is dulled, at least using whole flowers and not extracts or anything. So it halves every day you're not using but doesn't double every day you do use like an exponential tolerance would suggest.

As far as getting higher requiring more weed, I think it's mostly a timing thing. If I smoke two .1 bowls in a row I might get to a 5 or 6, but if I space them out a bit the second bowl will take me up to a solid 7 or so. I think it has something to do with trying to stack peaks vs the delay in peak effects after smoking

White_Rose, you're the best kind of person. I'll feel lucky if I get to toke daily for so long

I have smoked every day, all day since 1964. The only times I abstained were my 30 days of basic training for the USAF and 30 (or so) days when I went into rehab for H in 1977.

I'm gonna have a hit right now....

Does that make me a bad person?

Are you happy with your life? Regardless of whether you have a half a billion dollars stashed away or are living on minimum wage in a crappy house or anything in between, if you're happy with what you're doing in life who the fuck cares what you're on?

I tend to smoke more when I?m not on an H binge. I?m pretty casual with weed.. I like smoking and getting a good stone goin.. if I need to stop for a job or what not it?s super easy for me to put it down for a while. I?m lucky too, for some reason even if I?ve smoked every day all day for months, ass soon as I stop, I can piss clean in 4-6 days max. H seems to stay in my urine longer than weed which I find strange..

Edibles have never done anything for me too, which is somewhat disappointing after hearing how a lot of people find it more intense than smoking. I?ve tried them with tolerance and fresh off a year break too. But nothing. These days I smoke a bowl or two after work and that?s all I need. Doesn?t seem as interesting anymore after the H demon dragged me through the depths of hell and ripped out my soul. It?s still enjoyable to relax with a bowl and some video games and/or Netflix after bustin ass at work all day though.

-TheProfessor-

Oh also I've noticed it's just not that fun when I get high every single day. I definitely need to take days off here and there or it becomes just a way to pass time rather than an enjoyable experience.

Daily ! I?ve smoked enough that by myself, I can smoke till I run out of HQ herb. In public, I am
much more conservative.

Depending on what I am doing a point or two goes a long way.

I was smoking pounds over autumn and early winter. Was buying 1 1/4's 100 pages every few days. Sort of wish I hadn't smoked on that chron so much although I was in opiate withdrawals and it was great stuff.

Now I am trying to keep it to 4 bong tokes of dank a day. Pretty much failing every couple days. I like to smoke a lot more weed than that but presently I can't. Sober becomes a trip too, less and less defined over time like an oldschool stoner spinning disks and writing rhymes while high on herb until the day that I die makes me wanna pick up a light and send fire nyc through that piece.

Too bad it doesn't give you a glow or warm feeling like opiates.
Damn weed definitely gives me this feeling lol If it didn't I would definitely be doing H right now. If I do any drugs without weed it just doesn't feel right. Take an adderall? Need a lot of weed for the cravings I'm about to get. Benzos? Need weed to feel anything. Alcohol? Not without some joints. Only drugs that I can enjoy without weed are opiods, but if you gave me some money and told me to spend it, I'd definitely buy weed first. I've considered it kind of a saving grace because at least after binge, I just want weed instead of whatever I've been binging on.

Damn weed definitely gives me this feeling lol If it didn't I would definitely be doing H right now. If I do any drugs without weed it just doesn't feel right. Take an adderall? Need a lot of weed for the cravings I'm about to get. Benzos? Need weed to feel anything. Alcohol? Not without some joints. Only drugs that I can enjoy without weed are opiods, but if you gave me some money and told me to spend it, I'd definitely buy weed first. I've considered it kind of a saving grace because at least after binge, I just want weed instead of whatever I've been binging on.

I agree with this, only difference with me is that if I get drunk, then smoke, it gives me the spins and I end up puking but if I smoke first then drink I?m fine. Probably because my body can?t handle much alcohol as it is which is why I rarely drink.

Every night after work, and if I'm off work, generally the entire day from the first hour I wake up lol.

I use a one hitter and smoke it once a day for a few weeks, then stop for a few months, then smoke everyday for 4 months, then skip a few weeks. There's no rhyme or reason to what I do.

If I run out I don't bother hunting for any, but if I meet someone with Kush I'll buy 6 grams and it'll last 2 months since I only take 1 or 2 hits in the evening.

I recently was given some weed infused honey and 1 plastic teaspoon turned me into a mess and I was knocking so many things onto the floor that my neighbor texted to see if I was okay. (Long hospital stays make my neighbors want to take care of me).

I thought I was a lightweight but when I looked it up online they considered my use heavy and chronic. Right....must be government inspired crap I read.

Ps I'm on 3 narcotics, a low dose of klonopin and 600 mgs of gabapentin, All prescribed. I'd smoke more if not for my medicine.