• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

why so little action on this subforum? :(

As a self confessed misanthrope, Facebook is anathema to me.

I do actually have an account, but have an almost pathological fear of logging on due to what I may find...

Bluelight is the only form of 'social media' I indulge in as we all have something in common and have knowledge to share. I would rather interact with a small community of like minds than a scourge of needy, narcissistic wannabees that feel they have to vomit every second of their puerile existence onto the world stage.

Meh, they can all fuck off.

If you believe in the bmti bullshit you're an istp.

Just to say I greatly appreciate the FB hate being recently extolled here <3

Never gonna be getting a FB account myself but, between it and Reddit, I'd be reasonably sure most of our potential posters did. Things change, and I doubt BL will ever be much like it was in its heyday, but we always did provide something different to other online communities and still do. There's life in the auld dog yet but there's little doubt the back end is wonky no matter how much spark remains behind the eyes.

Re**it is censoring more now, which I really appreciate. Hope they scare their (ab)users away and discussions die down. If someone would explain me the raison d'?tre of Re**it, highly appreciated to hear. For me it seems obvious, that it is either a government plant or was intended to become one (a supervision tool for the state that is used by people, that rather discuss topics superficially than fotos/persons like on FB), when it grows big enough (which it is nowadays).

Can't believe how dead this place is now. Each time I pop my head in, it's a bit quieter (or, a lot). As already stated, I suppose people move on, and people stay in touch in other ways. It's a shame, because this place was a big part of my life, for a long time, but then life changed and I don't really have the time to constantly post. There's no real way of advertising the place to people, so I'm assuming that's why no one is replacing the people who have moved on.

Well nothings stopping yo ass from posting here more.

I also blame lack of decent drugs and people just moving on. Not to mention most people using other social media platforms.

I have stuff to say / post alot of the time, but it's all just irrelevant zoizimus concerning the shite I've been glued to on the TV and how much I enjoyed those new films on my birthday. I need to contribute such thoughts and feelings to the relevant threads but I just guess that folk don't want to waste their time reading it.

This is in no way a problem as the majority of the posts I make are for my own benefit as Bluelight is the only place where I have always been 100% my raw self and nothing more and it is testament to the patience of everyone here that I still benefit greatly from being able to share my most irrational and selfish desires without being judged wholly on my choice of lifestyle.

It's a bit of a catch 22 I suppose, despite first encountering Bluelight around 2002 / 2003 I never looked to closely at the site, as I found it via Pillreports, which was at the time one of my most valued resources on the web due to my being completely absorbed within the dance scene at the time. During all those years I spent week ending it, I never felt nor had the need to share my IRL social experiences with a virtual community...

(Godskitchen's message board, which had it's uses in determining how busy the club was likely to be any given weekend as an indicator of whether or not special measures were worth taking to ensure entry, was otherwise an awful clique of the biggest ponses to regularly frequent the club but even they had their place as natural diva's they were spectacular dancers)

...it was only once I found myself without a life anymore, with a heroin habit firmly in its place, that I started to use Bluelight but only a a resource, like many, it took the UK heroin drought 5 years later to actually get me to bring myself to register an account and interact.

But even since I and the other junkies started Bluelight on the path to ruin (not my actual belief, but one shared by some and one that could be empathised with from a certain perspective), the RC scene really kept this forum jumping for a few years, and out of everything, the correlation between the introduction of the PSA and the decline in EADD activity has to be the most glaring. But, although they have very few posts and are on life support, our colleagues over at UK Chemical Research, a fantastic forum who's USP prior to the ban was that, unlike us, they could discuss domestic vendors with a focus on harm reduction, is still just about active so with regards to Bluelight I'm not going to worry to much quite yet.

Hi Stee
I don't post much, but I enjoy reading your posts. Bit selfish of me, lurkers take but don't give. I always mean to post more but it just reads back like drivel so I delete a lot more than I post. I nearly deleted this...

Now I want to read all those potential posts you deleted Leet!

EADD is still a quality forum, but it is very quiet these days. I joined as the RC scene was rising to its peak and there was a lot more to discuss back then. Every week there was a new chemical and a thread with lots of folk reporting their findings. But Im now officially middle aged and my drug use has reduced and fairly mainstream. The RC scene made researching on bluelight part of the package......read up then take the plungle with some weird chemical and hope for the best! I learned so much from bluelight.....great HR source.

As mentioned by others Facebook has stolen the social aspect and reddit has stolen the research/info aspect from bluelight. I still actually prefer the post on bluelight.....less puns, less "in" jokes just better quality drugs chat/info with fellow enthusiasts.

Pretty difficult to be the kind of drug enthusiast that can hold a decent conversation on EADD these days, if you've built a decent career anyway.

All of my wreckhead friends have just moved on to shovelling loads of coke up their nostrils for instant gratification, they don't have much time for anything more interesting (myself included)

The odd mushroom trip or pill at a drum and bass night is probably about as mental as it gets.

Aye, but it's been overfarmed without sufficient rotation, leaving it undernourished, barren and dry...

And then we are all servants to our new Cacti overlords....

BKEN7bX8Gt-12.png

I remember back in the day this was all fields.

Brilliant!

I remind myself of this often when I get pissed off about all the new houses being built on 'my' fields & remember that my road was a field within my lifetime

Old houses were scaffolding once
and workmen whistling

T.E Hulme

sup guys, everything okay around your part of the world? :D this place is even more dead than it was, only OD and BDD are thriving but it's fine I haven't logged in for a long time since the main thing I am doing is haunting pharmacies to bum for trams without a script all day :)))

well not really, in Romania the first "no" in the pharmacy means "maybe". only the 7th "no" means "no". :D good morning guys, have a nice day. who needs an alarm clock when you have withdrawal?

sup guys, everything okay around your part of the world? :D this place is even more dead than it was, only OD and BDD are thriving but it's fine I haven't logged in for a long time since the main thing I am doing is haunting pharmacies to bum for trams without a script all day :)))

I assume your referring to tramadol with regards to your treasure hunt?