• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

why so little action on this subforum? :(

lol blondin, haven't seen you here for a while too. how are you doing? still on the gear? if so, how is the gear in the old babylon london? :))

Gear here v good at the moment also I forgot that you should hold in the smoke for as long as you can.....i do a minute and what a difference . Cos I normally get a parcel I just chuck it on and smoke it

Here hee, I normally hold it for 30 seconds, 45 if I am running low. Was even thinking of making a "toke timer" phone app .....

Ponch, I couldn't respond to your PM as your inbox is full. So in response to your query as to why this place is so dead - Not enough good drugs mate!

holy shitballs, i will clear my inbox our like right now mate! you've made me look like a right melon (thanks for the heads up though)

lol sadie my current project is making a console application called Opiate Withrawal Assistant which helps with the tappering process,opiate conversions etc. maybe I will launch it someday lol

It seems like I've joined late, it's to bad but things seem slow here.

Slow? It's so fuckin slow we're going back in time! It's up to you noobs to inject a little blood into this place - preferably brimming with a multitude of psychoactive substances...

See if you introduce drama and name calling like we used to have we had action.
Now it's all lovey dovey, let back in the rejects I say.

Bunch of fucking wankers =D

First time logging in here in years, yeah seems dead lol, people move on I guess, taking drugs and reading forums gets pretty boring

But saying that, most of the action is on Reddit now *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dislike FB and hence the reason why i dont have a FB account, I am probably the only person who doesnt but hey who cares right?
Miss Bits came to say HIIIIIII!!!!

And to talk a whole lot of bollocks with you all ;)

How's it going EADD? N&SADD is dead, and you lot seem fun.

I don't have FB either bits.

I have fb, but the day I got rid of the app on my phone was life-changing - I still have the fb messenger app on my phone for instant friend communications (with the notifications turned off so that I have to manually look to see if I have messages, rather than the stress-inducing peal of demand that one of slight ocd tendencies feels compelled to read & reply to immediately)

Since not having the constant ping & flow of my friends & acquaintances lives, when I go on fb on my laptop, sometimes not for several days at a time, I find it all overwhelming after a few minutes & beat a hasty retreat

I still keep in touch with all the people who matter to me without the aid of fb (though some assume that I'm aware of some aspect of their life they've posted on fb, which I'm actually obliviously unaware of)

I've actually read books since I binned it off my phone, which I hadn't thought I had the time for, for years

As to lack of action on this sub forum?

My guess is, just like anything in life, it ebbs and flows (and some of us are a bit old and past it!)

As a self confessed misanthrope, Facebook is anathema to me.

I do actually have an account, but have an almost pathological fear of logging on due to what I may find...

Bluelight is the only form of 'social media' I indulge in as we all have something in common and have knowledge to share. I would rather interact with a small community of like minds than a scourge of needy, narcissistic wannabees that feel they have to vomit every second of their puerile existence onto the world stage.

Meh, they can all fuck off.

Last edited: