• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does the high ever return with meth

get high

Bluelighter
Confused? Snorting vs eating meth high was completely different high?

So I've been hooked up adderal for sometime now. I always gotta get it off the streets and it's caused alot of problems and it's expensive. I LOVE adderal it makes me feel so damn good. I researched that methamphetamine is almost the same so scored some. First time I ate it, I felt bomb. Lasted hours too but the comedown was harsh. Had benzos tho. Not as good as adderal but there was comparisons. Adderal IR is still my number one.

So today I decided to snort a fat line I grinded it as much as i could. The high was awful. I was paranoid full of anxiety and had no euphoria. It was like taking a whole different drug I just wanted it to end. Is smoking similar to snorting too? Also concerned about health effects from smoking just bought a meth pipe nervous to try it. Has anyone noticed this? How can I make the high as similar to adderal as possible without getting pure amphetamine which is hard. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you know for certain that what you've had both times is methamphetamine? If you're certain it was, there's also the chance the one you ate could have been relatively pure d-meth and the other a racemic mix of enantiomers or poorly made (eg relatively high in by products or pseudo/ephedrine). Also, how much did you take each time?

As for smoking, I'd strongly advise you not to go there. The ROA of meth can quite strongly influence how addictive it ultimately becomes. Once you start smoking (vaping), it can become incredibly fiendish. Sticking to oral would be the best way, if you intended to use again.

It absorbs a lot faster doing it nasally so you likely took too much. Orally it has to metabolize and that leads to a gradual onset and comedown. Not only does nasally absorb at once, but it finishes it's effect sooner from the time you doses as it took less time to come up plus it will be a rapid crash.

If you want a faster come up dissolve it in 0.5 ml oj and let it sit under your tongue for a couple minutes. If you ever do nasal again do a small bump instead, which you could repeat every 15-30 minutes till you get the right

Be careful though as I wouldn't know from experience, but if you keep redosing that slow come up to a strong effect could easily lead to euphoria blunting your ability to recognize meth psychosis creeping in. If you ever start feeling bugs on your skin you can't find or more people than should be around that never quite reveal themselves then you know you need to stop ASAP

I never found eating methamp to be comparable to insulfating, plugging, smoking/vaporizing or injecting. In fact, I didn't find eating methamp worked as effective as eating normal amps.

Always was surprised about this, as when I ate methamp the undesirable side effects are much more pronounced, while the undesirable ones are less obvious.

Sorry for being off-topic, but OP, that picture is sweet. I found myself staring at it for like 45 seconds, zoning out.

That is all, I can't contribute anything of value to this topic, as I've only tried meth a few times like 15 years ago :/

Yeah I've never met anyone who stuck to parachuting it, for that reason. It makes you feel like he'll, and tries to eat your guts. It's inherently corrosive. Something that works decently. Mix a little in a tiny bit of water and drip it up your nose, then hold your nostril shut. Makes it a little less harsh.

Last edited:
^I'd rather plug it than waterline methamp. It gives a sort of warming sensation in the rectum that is something else (well, it's kinda gross cause you can also tell its a little corrosive and god knows that isn't what anyone's anus needs...).

Then again, I kinda find the burn from insulfation to be an almost enjoyable part of the process (kinda reminds me of snuff).

Not a fan of anything near my ass, just personal preference, would rather mainline it for the trouble. I too very much enjoy the burn, it's just not practical anymore due to the condition of my nose.

Last edited:
Do you know for certain that what you've had both times is methamphetamine? If you're certain it was, there's also the chance the one you ate could have been relatively pure d-meth and the other a racemic mix of enantiomers or poorly made (eg relatively high in by products or pseudo/ephedrine). Also, how much did you take each time?

As for smoking, I'd strongly advise you not to go there. The ROA of meth can quite strongly influence how addictive it ultimately becomes. Once you start smoking (vaping), it can become incredibly fiendish. Sticking to oral would be the best way, if you intended to use again.

I'm almost positive it's methamaphetmine. My friend gave me really pure methamphetamine before and it tastes exactly the same. He tested his stuff too. However I got from some random guy on forums lol. Took less then 20 min to pick up. I don't know if we can talk about pricing but is <snip> for half a good deal? BTW I already used half of it. So if it looks short. Or maybe it was short I dont know what a half g looks like. I was an H addict for 2 years just started with the addies and meth. I just wish it had the same high as adderall. Pure amphetamine is nearly the same as adderall wish I could get more of that plus it;s cheap. LAst question if I put the meth in a capsule would it be safer? More effective?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't talk about pricing.

But that looks pretty. And I don't even really care much for or about meth.

We can ID substances via photos like that, but even if we could we don’t allow the discussion surround substance ID stuff.

That said, looks like most of the methamp I’ve come across.

Who can say. We don't ID drugs from pics as it could be a lot of things and would give you a false sense of certainty.

Also BUY A MILLIGRAM SCALE. Measure your doses. They're cheap as chips to buy.

As for a cap, yes, use a cap to swallow it. You could put some bicarb in the cap as well, aiding absorption/reducing acidity.

Unlike the others, I find oral much more pleasant and smooth. OTOH, I neither experience euphoria nor comedowns.

I starting out snorting and smoking meth... I found that smoking it gave me less of a high. The best euphoria from meth,in my opinion, comes from injecting it as that is my now only ROA. I dont get that tense, on edge, teeth grinding feeling like I do when its snorted.

I've never found the oral ROA to have much of an effect, like some others here. I snort and smoke depending on how I want to feel, as they do have very different effects on me. I snort for energy and duration. I smoke for euphoria and plain enjoyment of the ritual. Oddly enough, I generally have little to no problem sleeping shortly after I take, regardless of ROA. Never had any symptoms of ADD/ADHD, either.

99 times out of 100 meth will make you way more euphoric then adderall... sounds like you got some bunk shit... watch out for addicition though man seriously... you never think its gonna happen to you...

You should be a ok to smoke it man your not going to rot your teeth our rolling the peace like a couple times haha. Just brush your teeth twice a day like the dentist said my friend you'll be a ok.

I just keep eating it feel bomb. Fuck it.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I have just recently started taking meth orally and I really like it. It's almost like a hit from a point when it kicks in. I only like a very small rush anyway so it's about perfect I just hope it doesn't tear up my stomach. In the last couple of years I have started injecting meth but it is so hit and miss for me it has become very frustrating. I've tried moving around at a good pace to get the blood pumping along with warm compresses and dangling my arm for five minutes to no avail. I will be able to hit it for a period of time and then one day I just can't hit anything, anywhere. I always drink lots and lots of water and try to not stay up more than one night at a time-nothing, I mean nothing helps. Then all of sudden one day I will try again and like magic the skill(?) returns. Does anyone have any new words of wisdom for me? I love doing it that way sometimes when I want a quick pick up and a shorter duration and also so I don't have to worry about white in my nose. I've tried smoking but I just can't get high that way, at least not the kind of high I want. I've also tried plugging it and didn't get high that way either, it's called boofing where I am from. Please, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

My suggestion, is to take whatever money you would use on meth, and use it on addiction counseling or more adderall, because of all the fucking drugs i've ever done in my life, including the psychedelics, I've never used something with such an unpredictable effects profile from use to use EVER.