• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I should post pictures sometime. I actually have a freezer box and a closet box. =D Some people collect coins, or cards... I collect psychedelics. =D

A few years ago I scored some MXE from a Chinese vendor, a while later they said they had a new batch and offered a sample. Anyways when it arrived it was brown and had this terrible smell. I wasn't gonna try it but my girlfriend wanted to test it, I shouldve stopped her but I think I thought there was a chance it might be MXE. Anyways she was trying to start off plugging 30mg and I was like no way. So she ended up taking like 6mg sublingually. About 15 min in she knew she was on a psychedelic and for like 2 hours it just kept getting more intense, she couldn't see for awhile. She said it tasted metallic so I figured it might be a DOx cause that vendor had offered DOXs as well. I ended up sending it to energy control and it was 25i. Thank goodness she only kept it under her tongue for like 10-15 min, since NBOMe aren't orally active. I was so scared of that little bag, I finally ended up oxidizing the shit out of it with bleach though. I felt really bad for awhile about the whole thing, but at the very least it was a wake up call to be more careful with this type stuff.

It is extremely important to do allergy tests.
Thank goodness your girlfriend is okay that must have been so scary. Even if you have gone through the same vendor for a long time it's better to be safe than sorry.

Concerning Nbomes, that has to be one of the sketchiest series of psychedelics out there. And i was so excited when they were being released and i read Dondante's 25C report, which is a great one by the way. Then as more and more stories came in about severe adverse reactions i got nervous.

I'm very interested by intense psychedelic experiences but have no intention of dying in the process. The visual aspect of those compounds is what fascinated me the most but the vasoconstricion made me hesitate, glad that i did. During that period i was using alot of 4 substituted Tryptamines, which have a good saftey profile. I feel more comfortable raising doses up higher with them.

Have an awesome day everybody.
I'm off to work :)

Oh damn, that's the fuck-up of nightmares right there! What a terrible thing to think was MXE... thank god you were so cautious...

Yeah 4-sub tryptamines are among the greatest of psychedelics. No worries about overdosing, very deep, smooth, natural feeling, visual, spiritual... mmm. :)

Have a good day at work! I'm hanging out the house for a bit and then going to an afternoon band practice.

Hey wuts up guise.

Just got home from this Barcade awhile ago, had an awesome time. I was playing street fighter 2, marvel vs capcom 2, crazy taxi and mike tyson punch out...etc

This place is like a retro gaming mecca.

I drank like 4 shots and 6 beers. Im smoking weed tonight...and i have a 8mg Bupe pill under my tongue. Ate kratom all day so hopefully no interaction, doubt it due to partial activity. Will eat another at 4am to reduce any sort of hangover. A a couple more spoonfuls of kratom for good measure, probably try and take it down in a few

Ohhh wait...and best of all
I bought another 1/8th of shrooms today.

I'm looking forward to having the next couple days to chill out and relax Shadow. Have a good time with your band man as much as possible, i actually just started drawing again this morning believe it or not. Do you remember the stuff i used to post here?

Creativity is a key to true happiness.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Nice man, we have 2 barcades in my town. Is it a flat fee for games like it is here? We have $5 for the first hour and then $5 more to play unlimited all night. 2 floors of arcade games. I haven't been there in a while but that place is super fun.

I do remember some stuff you used to post here, vaguely at least. You should post up some more when you gave some. :) I used to post a lot of band recordings too, I haven't in quite a while. We've been focusing on trying to get up to speed since we have 2 new members. In our last practice we pretty much killed it, there is a lot of improvement. I was worried about our bass player but he's gotten much better.

I have been having dreams about this girl the past few nights, not someone I actually know, but this really beautiful girl who is super cool and I've been having sort of the very beginnings of dating her in my dreams... it's weird because in my dreams I am also with my girlfriend, and I feel guilty. But it's like it's earlier on in our relationship where we hadn't decided to be exclusive, yet neither of us ever actually did anything with anyone else. But in the dreams I'm definitely doing stuff with this other girl. In last night's installment, she called me and wanted to hang out and fool around and I really wanted to but I was feeling really guilty because I knew I shouldn't and I was hiding things. I was talking to my friend about it and trying to rationalize it to him/myself. The shitty thing is that this other girl is really hot, and really cool. More of a festie type girl which my girl isn't. It's confusing in my dreams. Also in the dreams I've been using kratom and having all sorts of guilt about that. I keep waking up like "whew... just a dream". But then, like, slightly missing this dream girl, too.

Weird shit...

Haha your dreams are a trip as always sm. CC I'm so happy youd getting yourself together! I'm working on the same! Im just trying to get a better job. All the shit going on has really set me back plus me just being so apathetic in the past. I'm trying to get it together though and it's slowly progressing. I'm doing better than I ever have in that regard. Much <3 too all you swirly PD folk!

That's awesome Help?!?! :D

Just keep heading down the same path. It's really wild when i sit and think about how much my life improved over the last few years. That's why im trying not to get all fucked up on downers anymore, only controlled amounts infrequently and never when i work.

Honestly i mostly just smoke weed and trip now if i dont count bupe and the occasional kratom. Not doing any hard drugs right now at least. One of my dudes i get dope from hitting me up saying he has fire. But im not really ready to roll the dice and lose all of this i built up. I'm planning on getting married next year if i continue this life style.

I'm not getting any younger, and this makes me happy. Since i started at this new resturant i cant wait to go there everyday. It's my favorite job by a long shot, I'm really grateful and i work hard because of that.

Don't you hate it when your sat at work, beavering away like a model employee, you've got a 150ug GG tab in your pocket waiting to drop it on the walk home only to realise that its only Thursday and not Friday!!
This being my first trip in 5 months or so I may be a little excited, I always thought I wouldn't stop tripping every weekend but there's a lot to be said about spacing out trips especially LSD, I feel like I'm 18 again

^^ CosM1c Charlie not that I know you, but congrats on staying off dope, stay straight man

Day 24 without alcohol

Been popping benzos like candy though. Good thing I only have a few left.
We'll see what happens when clonazepam leaves my body

Oh man xammy, I hope you didn't cop any dependency, as you probably know benzo dependence is about the worst one of any drug, withdrawal lasts a long time and can make you seize out. How long were you popping a bunch of clonazepam?

Man I had a great band practice last night. It's really coming together finally with our new bass player and drummer. Reached out to a few venues after playing, right now we have 4 shows we feel pretty good about being able to get. I'm also playing with another band, and they want to write new material with me and have me on their album they're going to record soon.

On the downside, my girlfriend's car broke down yesterday so now we have zero cars between us. But she's taking it into a place today. It's a stick shift so she should be able to pop start it (the electricity works, so it's likely the starter).

On another upside, I'm meeting Pfafffed today after work. Always cool to meet PD people. :)

Been taking them only in this month so about 3 weeks with a day off here and there

Been taking them only in this month so about 3 weeks with a day off here and there

You are probably going to get some withdrawal symptoms but it should be minor hopefully. When i get my script for Clonazepam it always lasts me between one week or 10 days because i get thirty of the 500ug pills. So I'm safe from it but once you pass two weeks or more its when physical dependency sets in. But since you havent been on it for an extended period it should be okay. Probably going to have alot of trouble sleeping and some rebound anxiety for a while.

That's my favorite benzo, it makes life so peaceful.
But has a price at the end of the day.

Do have anything to taper with?

Last edited:
Ohhh and i forgot to mention my project of the day. Since I'm not going into work until 6pm tonight, i decided it would be the perfect opportunity to make edibles.

So i ground up an 1/8th of Gorilla Glue real fine and threw it in my 1/2 cup of oil on the stove and brought it up to temperature and the whole apartment smells like marijuana.

I like to make brownies most of the time and i freeze them. With this amount of weed in a batch and factoring in the quality of product the brownies are a beautiful thing...really strong.

One of them keeps there for 10 hours. Should be an excellent nite if i eat it now they shouldnt be able to notice later. They guys that work the nite shift there are pretty chill anyways :)

Well you ran out just in time then, that's pushing it.

I struggled with drinking too often for the last couple of years but lately I realize how much better I feel when I don't so it's been down to once or at most twice a week.

I would still be careful about going cold turkey, xammy, especially since you were on alcohol prior to switching to benzos. Alcohol wd can cause seizures as well, so please be safe and have at least someone watch you when you quit the clonazepam...

Actually it's just the default vB look, someone changed the settings so it uses that but if you scroll down to the bottom there is a drop-down on the left and the old look is "Bluelight Aria v4.1.12-ADS". However quite soon we are completing the upgrade to more modern forum software so it will be a new look (and much better google visibility and mobile experience and other stuff).

Looking forward to the future of Bluelight :)

If you had to choose between ALD-52 and ETH-LAD which would you prefer?

Was thinking about grabbing some with the 4-AcO-MET and DPT I'll be exploring this spring. I'm looking forward to getting alot of work done inside, this is my therapy. Psychedelics are what works for me, it's the only series of drugs that pulls me from depression. They make me want to stop harming my body with negative habits, its a beautiful thing. I will never stop praising them or sharing my story with people. They saved my life so many times.

ALD-52 probably, I prefer LSD to ETH-LAD and ALD-52 is basically LSD. But both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.