• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
My custom style sheet for BL got broken with the recent changes even on the alt styles. Forgot how bright this place is, we really need a dark theme. I typically only run white text on black these days when I can. I reckon I need to write myself a new custom CSS for BL but I really wish the forum had one as an option. I know I'm not alone on this. In my old age I'm getting to the point where my eyes just can't deal with all the white/bright styles anymore. I really wish dark themes would come back into style as it seems every website opts for bright styles these days. :(

Things have been good and bad on my end. Everyone is raving and loved the recent batch of LSD I gave away a few weeks ago. Lots of old heads got their first taste of L recently (some haven't dropped since the 70s/80s) and have been very thankful. They're all wanting more but I just don't have the time to take care of them. They'll have to wait until I'm able to gift more out again. Really wish I would have had the time to drop with some of them but I can't make time for a trip as of late. Looking forward to trying that batch myself soon as I can though. I have enough for myself and a few friends put away.

Work has been good and bad. Lots of drama going on, the staff is very frustrated and some people are starting to take it out on each other. I've attempted to stay out of it but today I couldn't avoid it. I've been training a kid for two weeks who showed some promise. Got him driving the fork lift and taught him how to run one of the machines. He's been doing good but the last few days he's had a bit of an attitude and since I've been working with him I haven't been able to avoid it. I've been trying to keep him out of trouble and safe but he can't separate professional life from personal life. He's been partying on weekdays, coming in on no sleep/hungover and taking it out on me. He's almost run me over with the lift a few times. He's going way too fast and is starting to become a know-it-all. Today, I was as nice as possible and asked him to slow down because going fast is how people get hurt. He took it as a personal insult and started running his mouth to me with that hoodrat/jail attitude that I simply can't stand.

Real shame too he's a smart kid but he's more concerned about his pride than just living life. He got a compliment because he had one good day where everything went smooth, made a good production number, and his head swole up to the size of a balloon. Thankfully, I'm done training him as far as I know and will be getting moved to learn something new myself. I really just need some time away from him. I've gotten to the point where I no longer speak to him unless I absolutely have to. I think he might be doing cocaine or something similar now that I think about it. Something is up with him for sure. I try not to bring work home or rant about it but I thought I'd give an update since I ranted about it last time I was around.

I've switched into "fuck it" mode personally. I still care but I only have so many fucks to give in a day so I make sure I only give out ones when they matter. I'm sticking around the 9-5 life for about another year or so. As soon as I save up 5-8k I'm doing my AT thru-hike. I've set a hard date for April of next year. If I save $100 a week until then I'll have plenty of money with 2-3k to spare if I add in my tax refund. I've been talking about doing the AT for too long so I'm going to go ahead and make sure I do it within a year or so. It helps me get through the day. Every 2 days I work earns me 1-2 days on the AT. I don't know if I'll still be working this job by then but I plan on working year for sure. I just put in a bunch of applications last weekend and I'm getting some call backs. If something better comes along I'll be putting in my 2 weeks and moving on. Working too hard for the salary I'm making at the moment. I wouldn't mind staying either but they're going to have to make some changes. All the current long-term staff is talking about moving on. We're understaffed, overworked, and don't even have the proper equipment. The competition is right across town and they pay their staff more and treat them better. Everyone is thinking about jumping ship. The president of our company flew in today and toured the plant. Had a 4 hour meeting with my boss. I think he might be getting fired. When 200+ people have cycled through in 6 months and the staffing companies refuse to send anymore people you know there are major problems in management.

Anyway enough about my bullshit. I hope everyone has been well. Going to read the thread and catch up.

Last edited:
Was thinking about grabbing some with the 4-AcO-MET and DPT I'll be exploring this spring. I'm looking forward to getting alot of work done inside, this is my therapy.

Have you taken DPT before? If not, be very careful with it and take it serious. DPT is a wonderful substance that can help you out in many ways but it's nothing to take casually. Be prepared to do some serious work and don't get discouraged if you find yourself in a bad place during the experience. DPT can show you heaven/bliss but you have to take a long walk through hell to get there. It was that way for me at least and most trip reports I read seem to describe the same thing.

Before DPT I:
-Didn't believe in God
-Didn't believe I'd ever not be addicted to opioids
-While not a totally awful person I was very selfish

After DPT:
-Found religion almost instantly. While I don't follow an organized religion I'm very spiritual now, believe in a higher power/god/whatever you want to describe it as.
-Kicked opioids, quit most other drugs, control my usage of substances much better
-Far less selfish, consider the feelings of other people more, dropped/lost a lot of friends simply because I refuse to be around negative thinking/selfish people, no longer tolerate BS in my personal life

I'm a totally different person more or less. I'm still me but that afternoon of DPT is like a dividing line in my life. A lot of things changed for the better in my life due to that one breakthrough.

I thought I could handle anything until DPT humbled me. I've often thought about exploring it again because it set me straight but I'm weary of breaking through with it again. It's one of those substances I'd never gift/give to anyone. I think I may end up getting a small supply and just sitting on it for a loooooong time. I doubt I'll use it more than 2-3 more times in my entire life. I don't think I could ever make it a casual thing. Vaping/smoking it isn't nearly as intense as a full breakthrough but even doing that at sub-breakthrough doses can rocket you into a fearful mental state. Out of all the substances I've done in my life I show that one the most respect for sure.

Oh man I really want to be able to do an AT through hike. It's not on my horizon though. One thing I noticed since I had a mortgage payment and a job I can't take that much time off of... I filled out my taxes on Turbo Tax today and my tax return it only about $500, whereas usually it's always been about $2000. So... keep that in mind.

Have you taken DPT before? If not, be very careful with it and take it serious. DPT is a wonderful substance that can help you out in many ways but it's nothing to take casually. Be prepared to do some serious work and don't get discouraged if you find yourself in a bad place during the experience. DPT can show you heaven/bliss but you have to take a long walk through hell to get there. It was that way for me at least and most trip reports I read seem to describe the same thing.

Before DPT I:
-Didn't believe in God
-Didn't believe I'd ever not be addicted to opioids
-While not a totally awful person I was very selfish

After DPT:
-Found religion almost instantly. While I don't follow an organized religion I'm very spiritual now, believe in a higher power/god/whatever you want to describe it as.
-Kicked opioids, quit most other drugs, control my usage of substances much better
-Far less selfish, consider the feelings of other people more, dropped/lost a lot of friends simply because I refuse to be around negative thinking/selfish people, no longer tolerate BS in my personal life

I'm a totally different person more or less. I'm still me but that afternoon of DPT is like a dividing line in my life. A lot of things changed for the better in my life due to that one breakthrough.

I thought I could handle anything until DPT humbled me. I've often thought about exploring it again because it set me straight but I'm weary of breaking through with it again. It's one of those substances I'd never gift/give to anyone. I think I may end up getting a small supply and just sitting on it for a loooooong time. I doubt I'll use it more than 2-3 more times in my entire life. I don't think I could ever make it a casual thing. Vaping/smoking it isn't nearly as intense as a full breakthrough but even doing that at sub-breakthrough doses can rocket you into a fearful mental state. Out of all the substances I've done in my life I show that one the most respect for sure.

I've never used DPT before, several times when i got the opportunity i backed out and choose another substance. Mainly because like you said the trip reports portray it as something mindblowing and at times very difficult. I've also gotten it in my head that i can handle heroic doses of most psychedelics. Some of the deepest being two seperate LSD experiences where i consumed 20 blotters of White on White.

I'm looking for something to help bring about a change from the core of my being. From what you described about your personal relationship with it seems to be what i want. I was thinking about plugging 98mgs after i perform a 1-2mg allergy test 4 days prior. Might have to wait a little longer if i wanna go through this vendor though because they are temporarily out of stock.

But it's something I'd like to experience first hand.
At the proper time in the right setting.

DPT is a holy material. It's the simple tryp I've used most besides DMT. It regularly provides insanely beautiful intense experience for me. I respect and reveere it highly but hold no fear for it. It seems a common theme for DPT but as intense as it is, it's always been quite beautiful for me. In combo it's insane. IM with a disso like MXE and a longer lasting psychedelics provides an experience second too none. It can be so cheap too. I'd love more MET as it's a real beauty too, DMT lite I call it but it's way more expensive and less potent. I'm sure you'd be fine with DPT. IDK though I never feared simple tryps though I respected them but they all bring a high level of peaceful serenity in me that everything's okay and will be. Even when they weren't exactly positive sure I didn't like it too much at the time but like other psyches it was a worthwhile experience at the end of the day. With that knowledge it's too scary more uncomfortable.

DPT was very, very intense for me. It took away all the comforts that I felt in regular life or even tripping, and left me reduced to nothing. I imagine a large part of it was where I needed to go developmentally at the time and, it was not the holy of holies experience I've always read about. It stripped me down to nothing and reduced my being to emptiness.

I have yet to try DPT, still. I'm probably going to grab a few grams of it as it's so cheap compared to other trypts. I have 100mg of it already. Like you, charlie, I was always intimidated by the trip reports. Although mostly these days I hear people saying it's amazing and beautiful.

It definitely seems like a real journey, I've IVed a couple different psychedelics and believe I can withstand jarring comeup's pretty well. I'd gotten into this bizarre habit of taking 20mg shots of 4-ho-met a few years back. That creates a serious amount of psychedelia, the body load is electric and made me shaky. The visuals were so outstanding tho i got really into it, sometimes shooting it 3 times a day. Each trip lasted like 2-3 hours. With the first 45mins being extremely intense. Also used MAL in this fashion once, with a 40mg shot, the nausea put me off trying that again but the trip was enjoyable after that receded.

This is gonna sound crazy but I have been thinking that IVing 15mgs of DPT might work. I cant snort drugs due to some sinus issues I have, it usually results in me getting an infection. The way you describe the burning while plugging makes that seem unpleasant, wonder if that happens to everyone. Dont trust myself enough to set up an IM injection, really dont want an abscess. Vaping could be an easy option if it was freebase but this is HCL i believe, Ive heard you can vape the salt but need lots of material cuz its wasteful.

So...after thinking about this at work today i came to this conclusion.
The plan is allergy test. Then a 45mg plugged dose, if it goes well i will use the rest in that fashion.
Or I go that other route, has anyone heard much about this ROA.

Which ROA do you mean?

I really wish I had gotten MAL... I ordered some from a Chinese vendor I used a few times, and he didn't send it. He told me that the next order he'd send the MAL, so I made another order and he didn't send it again. Then I made a third order, and he still never sent it.

Man I had a good time last night... but super hung over this morning. I went out with my friend to a show and then an afterparty. Did some Adderall and lots of booze. Feeling a bit rough at the moment but some breakfast should help.

Like you, charlie, I was always intimidated by the trip reports. Although mostly these days I hear people saying it's amazing and beautiful.

I often wonder about this because I've noticed an change in the theme of most recent reports with DPT. Obviously, the material hasn't changed unless there was a world wide screw up when I got it. The batch I had was tested and came back as DPT with little to no impurities. I suspect the overall nature of the experience may have changed in the general population because the folks writing reports are
-More experienced with psychedelics in general and things like DMT/5-meo-DMT specifically
-Older/wiser and less prone to be involved in bad behavior/places in life
-More mature in general and willing to accept whatever the substance shows them.

I know what people here speak of when they say DPT is very beautiful. For me it was one of the most beautiful visual/mental experiences in my life and was also very, very peaceful. I did have to go through a time where I was torn down to my raw self, experienced all the fear/agony/pain I had inflicted on myself and others, and saw "demons"/"evil elves" appearing from every object in my line of sight. I've made no attempt to hide the fact that at the time I was a very bad person in a very bad place using the substance initially in a room I'd spent many years nodding out and hiding from my problems in. Of course such a set/setting will color the experience and give it an "evil vibe". I look forward to attempting it again. At the very least I would like to have some just to keep around in a bottle just to look at from time to time.

In short, I think DPT is nothing to fear but it can certainly induce a state of fear like nothing one has felt before. To use religious terms: If you come into it full of sin expect to be washed of that sin. If you come into it as someone that is a good person expect a gentle few hours. All that said, don't come into it really expecting anything. If you shoot for the breakthrough it's like DMT in that you can't control it and it's going to take you where it needs to take you.

P.S.: I really suggest nature for this substance. The one visual that has stuck with me through all my experiences with various substances is of a large honey bee flying by me in the midsts of a DPT peak. It left trails unlike anything I've seen before or after and it was like everything was in slow motion. I could see the individual hairs on the bee has it flew by. I understood its place in nature, that it had a job to do, and my life was the same. I was happy that our path had crossed only for a brief moment during our individual journeys.

Last edited:
This is gonna sound crazy but I have been thinking that IVing 15mgs of DPT might work. I cant snort drugs due to some sinus issues I have, it usually results in me getting an infection. The way you describe the burning while plugging makes that seem unpleasant, wonder if that happens to everyone. Dont trust myself enough to set up an IM injection, really dont want an abscess. Vaping could be an easy option if it was freebase but this is HCL i believe, Ive heard you can vape the salt but need lots of material cuz its wasteful.

There is some information related to the IV ROA in the DPT megathread. If you're going to attempt that ROA I suggest picking up all the information you can from there. If we're talking needles just get the proper tools and go for IM imho. There are far more reports on IM and most of them seem positive. If smoking converting to freebase is easy and you can infuse an herb with the desired dose and take it all in one hit if you want the breakthrough experience.

Snorting does indeed plug the nose up badly. You have to commit to a certain amount and get it in there quickly before you're too plugged up to take anymore. I was never able to re-dose with nasal ROA (not that I wanted to). Plugging seems effective for some and not for others. I think the material I had wasn't great for that ROA but I didn't have much left by the time I attempted it so I was unable to repeat the experience to see if it would have been more effective with more prep time. Unfortunately, plugging on a whim isn't always a good idea as I'm often backed up and require multiple trips to the bathroom over an entire day before I'm sure I'm cleared out enough not to waste the material.

Please do write a trip report when you finally attempt DPT. I read every one of them because I find the substance fascinating and enjoy seeing how it has changed the lives of others that have undertaken it.

I always thought it said something that a federally recognized religion sprang up that uses DPT as their sacrament. Other than peyote I'm not aware of this being the case for any other drug.

I always thought it said something that a federally recognized religion sprang up that uses DPT as their sacrament. Other than peyote I'm not aware of this being the case for any other drug.

It's called the Temple of the True Inner Light and is based in NYC. I've attempted to reach out to them for many years through e-mail but never get a reply. The website hasn't been updated since the late 90s/early 2000s and I fear the webmaster no longer checks the associated email address. If I'm ever in the area I plan on stopping by the church itself seeking advice although I've heard they're not fond of outsiders that have used the substance outside of the church. I've heard that they prefer smoking it for the ROA and read bible verses during their trips to each other but it's mostly rumors and old articles I'm basing that on. I'm not sure if they even hold services any longer.

They consider DPT and various substances to be the "flesh of God".

Here is a link to their website: http://psychede.tripod.com/

Edit: also got the name wrong, corrected it now.

Last edited:
Which ROA do you mean?

I really wish I had gotten MAL... I ordered some from a Chinese vendor I used a few times, and he didn't send it. He told me that the next order he'd send the MAL, so I made another order and he didn't send it again. Then I made a third order, and he still never sent it.

Man I had a good time last night... but super hung over this morning. I went out with my friend to a show and then an afterparty. Did some Adderall and lots of booze. Feeling a bit rough at the moment but some breakfast should help.

I was talking about using the intravenous ROA.

Its funny that you just used Adderall cuz I got 60mgs in the stash. Just scooped them up this morning but waiting for my benzos script I'm filling a few days.

I love mixing the Amphetamine and Clonazepam together. Makes me feel Less jittery if I'm on 1mg of that and towards the end of the night I when the Adderall runs out I will take 3mgs of the Clonazepam to smoothen the landing. I'm actually really looking forward to it. Had to buy a new phone today so I'm gonna wait till next week to buy the acid and other goodies. Need to pick up 7grams of weed tommorow. Just paid the rent and sent my child some money, that check went fast.

It's okay though, that's life :)

It's -31 degrees C where you are? Holy shit man, that's cold! It was almost that cold without considering wind chill a few winters ago during the "polar vortex", in the northern midwest of the US. The kind of cold where any bit of exposed skin immediately stings and burns as soon as you step outside, where you'd freeze to death quickly without significant protection from cold.

Yeah went out for a few minutes last morning and it was like -24 then and my face was already freezing. Haven't gone out since, its 420 am now and people will have to wake up and go to work soon. Lol

If I heard right from the news there was -37C northern in the country.

But Russians will laugh, in Siberia there are populated areas where it goes as low as -50 C

I've never experienced cold like that. It doesn't really go below like 4 or 5 degrees farenheit most years. I can't even imagine what that feels like at -50 celcius, im barely able to stand this type of cold at times. I'd be completly fucked if I somehow became trapped in Siberia.

But I do love snow, it's very pretty :)

Yayyy, nice format change, Bluelight! Main reason: The posts are closer together so that you can read more on the page at once: better/easier mental continuity of conversation. Also, this is the layout / service / whatever that eboka.info (the iboga forum) uses.

Hi yall. It's cold here, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.