Your first cycle

Backfromthebrink

Bluelighter
Can you more experienced guys remember your first cycle?

I remember mine well...

It was 250mg Sustanon and 200mg Deca per week (Both Organon). After about 4 weeks I added 20mg dianabol per day (Pronabol 5s from India....remember them?).

I tjink I went from about 190 to about 220lbs in about 12 weeks..and used to pay about £2.50 for the Sustanon and £3 for the Deca per ml but the Deca was only 100mg per ml (the little yellow top vials from Holland)...The Sust wad the Pakistani stuff that came in individual boxed amps...

Also is it just me or did the pharma stuff from back then seem much more potent mg per mg than some of the UGL stuff today? I don't trust some the insanely high mg/ml amounts that some of these vials state...for several reasons....but pharma stuff is so hard to get now and most if it is counterfeit anyway.

Interested to hear other people's experiences...

Ehhh I wouldn't say I'm very experienced but been on for four years or so.
First was a 500 test for 6 weeks. Then found out my adex was bunk when nips got itchy at week 6 or so. Dropped test to 250 and added in eq at some dose. Eq didn't do much and basically ran it til I ran out then switched to a stupid high tren blast. It was a just all bad.

Ehhh I wouldn't say I'm very experienced but been on for four years or so.
First was a 500 test for 6 weeks. Then found out my adex was bunk when nips got itchy at week 6 or so. Dropped test to 250 and added in eq at some dose. Eq didn't do much and basically ran it til I ran out then switched to a stupid high tren blast. It was a just all bad.

4 years is pretty experienced..I was meaning guys with at least a year or 2 under their belt.

When I started I read Bill Phillips and Dan Duchaine's books cover to cover and also asked guys at the gym so I had an idea what was getting in too.

I've never really boithered with AIs...as I've never had an issue with gyno. Got slightly itchy nips once when doiing a silly test cycle which included a couple grams of Organon Sustanon and 30x5mg d-bol a day but it went away as soon as I stopped..some guys just look at a vial of test and get massive gyno....we're all different I guess..

Mine was planned for 500mg test per week for 16 weeks with a kicker and tail oral...never came off though lmao

Mine was planned for 500mg test per week for 16 weeks with a kicker and tail oral...never came off though lmao

lol...a lot of us do that..I only ever stopped when I stopped training (which due to medical problems was often a couple years at a time). If I'm training serioously I need at least TRT or it's pointless at my age..

I always seem to be playing catch up after time off....but I've got medical problems so cant be helped...I'm happy at how I look now....I'll never win any shows but when I go on holiday I look better than most men in their mid 40s at the beach who are just fat as fuck.....plus my gf likes it for some reason..lol

Curious why do you go off when you're not training? Training or not, dudes still need test to feel like dudes

Curious why do you go off when you're not training? Training or not, dudes still need test to feel like dudes

Because I was seriously ill and in hospital or at home recovering in bed...I could barely move and couldn't eat anything..

Wasting money on steroids would be pointless....feeliing "like a dude" was the last thing on my mind....

I was more worried abouut not dieing (condition not related to steroids BTW)....and being able to feel anything ever again.

I did the old classic too:

250 Organon Sust
250 Norma Hellas Deca

I think for 10-12 weeks, can't remember now. Gained about 45lbs. Lost half of that afterwards lol.

I did the old classic too:

250 Organon Sust
250 Norma Hellas Deca

I think for 10-12 weeks, can't remember now. Gained about 45lbs. Lost half of that afterwards lol.

Ahh Norma Hellas Deca...remember it well. Used to get that and the 2ml Organon yellow top ones ...they're long gone.

Did you ever use Scherring stuff like Primo Depot and Testoviron? What about Testex from Spain? That was popular for a while too.

And the original Winstrol Depot ampules....

Those were the days whem you could go on holiday to Spain and buy stuff OTC from a chemist lol.

Got some pics in the PED social thread some pages back of some Organon, Scheering, Norma originals I still have kicking around in the cupboards, like artifacts from the past [edit, found it] :) GF even had a vial of winny lying around from the early 80's or so for quite some time lol.

Got some pics in the PED social thread some pages back of some Organon, Scheering, Norma originals I still have kicking around in the cupboards, like artifacts from the past [edit, found it] :) GF even had a vial of winny lying around from the early 80's or so for quite some time lol.

You guys are taking me back.. Portuguese anavar from 1982, pharma winstrol tablets, pro-5's, all from late 70's, apex tri-blend, apex injectable stanozolol, oxymetholone, organon yellow tops, ganabol, norma hellas deca, turkish sustanon, testex, all given away when I emigrated in 2008... Talk about regret..!!

R1oYXNC.jpg

2010 collection..

You guys are taking me back.. Portuguese anavar from 1982, pharma winstrol tablets, pro-5's, all from late 70's, apex tri-blend, apex injectable stanozolol, oxymetholone, organon yellow tops, ganabol, norma hellas deca, turkish sustanon, testex, all given away when I emigrated in 2008... Talk about regret..!!

R1oYXNC.jpg

2010 collection..

I remember those Naposim methandrstenalone tablets well..From somewhere in Eastern Europe IIRC

@CFC did you say in a previous thread that you paid £250 for 20ml on you're first cycle? That's insane..

In the 90s gear was pretty much the same price it is now..about £2.50 - £3.00 per ml.. csnt believe you were charged that much.

Today I've never paid over £25 for a 10ml vial of anything either.

I remember those Naposim methandrostenalone tablets well..From somewhere in Eastern Europe IIRC

Romania... still got em back home.. plus the di-anabol, and two different brands of oxymetholone...

1 dianabol tablet is $2 here in NZ, got 500 for 20 quid in UK..

Romania... still got em back home.. plus the di-anabol, and two different brands of oxymetholone...

1 dianabol tablet is $2 here in NZ, got 500 for 20 quid in UK..

Yeah...Romania..

I remember seeing boxes and boxes of them here in the North East many years ago and it was rumoured that they were brought in by a Romanian football coach when Newcastle played a Romanian team in the Champions League ..don't know if that's true but that's often how things from obscure countries arrive.

I remember seeing a load of Stennox and Sten from Mexico years ago cos some Mexican bloke brought loads over...when they were gone they were never seen again...same with Aussie vet gear in the orange tubes.

Did any of you guys ever fall for the Nubain trap in the 90s? I didn't but I know many who did....some if them are no longer with us as a result.

@CFC did you say in a previous thread that you paid £250 for 20ml on you're first cycle? That's insane..

In the 90s gear was pretty much the same price it is now..about £2.50 - £3.00 per ml.. csnt believe you were charged that much.

Today I've never paid over £25 for a 10ml vial of anything either.

Yep, 10 x sustanon 250mg/ml ampules, 10 x Norma Hellas 250mg/2ml vials. What a farrking rip off lol.

You can understand why I immediately embarked on (a) sourcing direct from Indian pharmacies where they cost pennies, and (b) making my own (at first just tren from fucking cattle pellets, but eventually bulk powder imports direct from China).

Yep, 10 x sustanon 250mg/ml ampules, 10 x Norma Hellas 250mg/2ml vials. What a farrking rip off lol.

You can understand why I immediately embarked on (a) sourcing direct from Indian pharmacies where they cost pennies, and (b) making my own (at first just tren from fucking cattle pellets, but eventually bulk powder imports direct from China).

What about those test prop pellets? I forget what they were supposed to be for originally. I heard the bite from making injects from the prop pellets could be gnarly.

^ most of the testosterone cattle pellets also contain estrogens, which is definitely super shitty lol. I only ever made tren acetate from tren pellets, everything else I could source from Indian pharmacies at the time, until about 2002 when I went shopping in China :D

I think that's shit taking advantage of steroid noobs by charging them 250 quid for basically 75-100 worth of gear.

They guy I bought from charged me about 50p a shot over what he paid which meant it cost me...

Sustanon - 2.50 per ml.
Deca ?3.00 per ml so 6.00 for a 2ml mini-vial of Norma or Organon Deca.

So that's 85. Assuming the person you bought from paid 70-80 for it (just a guess) then he was more than tripling his money.

That's just greed...

Also, I believe it was (relatively) straight forward to sperate the oestrogen from the testosterone with those pellets.. I forget what it is but there is a solvent in which testosterone is conpmetely soluble yet oestrogen insoluble and thus can be filtered out. Just remember reading Bruce Kneller and Will Brink writing about it in the 90s.

I think that's shit taking advantage of steroid noobs by charging them 250 quid for basically 75-100 worth of gear.

They guy I bought from charged me about 50p a shot over what he paid which meant it cost me...

Sustanon - 2.50 per ml.
Deca ?3.00 per ml so 6.00 for a 2ml mini-vial of Norma or Organon Deca.

So that's 85. Assuming the person you bought from paid 70-80 for it (just a guess) then he was more than tripling his money.

That's just greed...

Also, I believe it was (relatively) straight forward to sperate the oestrogen from the testosterone with those pellets.. I forget what it is but there is a solvent in which testosterone is conpmetely soluble yet oestrogen insoluble and thus can be filtered out. Just remember reading Bruce Kneller and Will Brink writing about it in the 90s.

I was looking through the basskiller conversion guide again for synovex pellets. Apparently the kit you can buy makes the estrogen water soluble and precipitates the test prop out to allow filtration. If I ever decide to homebrew, I'm gonna have some interesting blends lol. Especially since guiacol works well with me and eo inflates me like the Michelin man. I wanna do a tne/tren base/methyl tren mix. I can smell the stench already. Probably have to do a breaking bad style brew in the middle of nowhere as I live in home cooked meth territory. Don't want the feds kicking in my door because the place stinks.