Your first cycle

Yeah I've made tren ace and test prop out of the pellets before. Pain in the ass for the most part and really not worth the hassle IMO. Still kinda fun just to say you did it though

Yeah I've made tren ace and test prop out of the pellets before. Pain in the ass for the most part and really not worth the hassle IMO. Still kinda fun just to say you did it though

It was more worth it in the days before you could get such a wide variety of raws from China so easily....and tren was unobtainable at that point too after the discontinuation of Parabolan and Finajet/Finaject

I'm not sure of the laws right now but I remember in the 90s the pellets were unrestricted from vet supply shops in the US (may have changed now though).

It never really caught on in the UK (especially for the test) since getting pharma gear was so easy due to it being OTC in many continental European countries.

I imagine keeping things sterile would be the biggest challenge.

I got a glute abscess back in 2008 from some UGL gear and it was fucking awful. Surgery to cut and drain it followed by a week in hospital on IV antibiotics 8 times a day and a month on antibiotic tablets.. Also, having to have the wound cleaned and re-packed ever day for the first couple of weeks was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Initially they just packed it with gauze which then dried inside the wound and stuck to it. When they pulled it out it felt like having the inside of my glute muscle torn out....all with zero aesthetic. They offered me entanox once before doing it but it made zero difference so i never bothered again with it. Later they packed it with aqua-cell which doesn't stick to the inside of the wound the way gauze does and just falls out, (which was over 2 inches deep) but fuck me, it was unpleasant.

It was more worth it in the days before you could get such a wide variety of raws from China so easily....and tren was unobtainable at that point too after the discontinuation of Parabolan and Finajet/Finaject

I'm not sure of the laws right now but I remember in the 90s the pellets were unrestricted from vet supply shops in the US (may have changed now though).

It never really caught on in the UK (especially for the test) since getting pharma gear was so easy due to it being OTC in many continental European countries.

I imagine keeping things sterile would be the biggest challenge.

I got a glute abscess back in 2008 from some UGL gear and it was fucking awful. Surgery to cut and drain it followed by a week in hospital on IV antibiotics 8 times a day and a month on antibiotic tablets.. Also, having to have the wound cleaned and re-packed ever day for the first couple of weeks was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Initially they just packed it with gauze which then dried inside the wound and stuck to it. When they pulled it out it felt like having the inside of my glute muscle torn out....all with zero aesthetic. They offered me entanox once before doing it but it made zero difference so i never bothered again with it. Later they packed it with aqua-cell which doesn't stick to the inside of the wound the way gauze does and just falls out, (which was over 2 inches deep) but fuck me, it was unpleasant.

Should still not be regulated. If it became regulated an actual vet would have to implant every pellet in thousands of cattle. Too time consuming and not cost effective. It's easier to have the farmers do it themselves to their own cattle. Component t-h pellets can still be ordered easily online.