Training Log First Cycle Log

Almost zero blood actually. Only a tiny speck. And the pain was very mild, and only any at all because it was hard to keep it steady while reaching behind me. Hitting my upper quad was painless last time.

Will try try to order some 23 gauge or something. Will scar tissue build up really be that significant of a difference between 20 and 23 gauge? I’m also only injecting twice per week with different spots every time.

thanks for the replies.

^^^^ You want 25 not 23 mate...

It will take a while to build up with a 23 or 25 guage, but once it builds up it is very hard to inject in that place again...

The point is that it will build up very fast indeed putting a 20 gauge hole in the muscle every time.

I forget the actual diameter in mm but 20 gauge are much wider than 25 gauge (which is what you should be using...especially for quads or delts)...Even 23 gauge can cause a nasty build up of scar tissue...

20 gague? Eeek! Yeah you'll develop scar tissue very quickly using that. Use the smallest you can cope with as suggested above. I tend to use 26 or 27G.

20 gague? Eeek! Yeah you'll develop scar tissue very quickly using that. Use the smallest you can cope with as suggested above. I tend to use 26 or 27G.

Been using 25g in glutes and 29g everywhere else. Glutes got some scar tissue from using 22-23g :(

Been using 25g in glutes and 29g everywhere else. Glutes got some scar tissue from using 22-23g :(

Do you manage to get the gear to go through s bore that fine or do you have to warm it first? My needle exchange recommends using the orange 27 gauge needles but when I've tried that, it is very hard to get it to go through the fine needle (and into my even finer ass :))

Plus in the UK they tend to give out leur slip rather than leur lock syringes and often the pressure builds up so much that the syringe and needle separate and you blow 2cc of tren down your leg which makes you miserable the rest of the day due to losing your precious gear lol :)

Remember the old Organon Sustanon250 and Deca-Durabolin50 pre-loaded syringes from the 90s? The needle that came with those was 20g for some sttange reason and people used to back-fill them into a different syringe so as to avoid using them....

Do you manage to get the gear to go through s bore that fine or do you have to warm it first? My needle exchange recommends using the orange 27 gauge needles but when I've tried that, it is very hard to get it to go through the fine needle (and into my even finer ass :))

Plus in the UK they tend to give out leur slip rather than leur lock syringes and often the pressure builds up so much that the syringe and needle separate and you blow 2cc of tren down your leg which makes you miserable the rest of the day due to losing your precious gear lol :)

Remember the old Organon Sustanon250 and Deca-Durabolin50 pre-loaded syringes from the 90s? The needle that came with those was 20g for some sttange reason and people used to back-fill them into a different syringe so as to avoid using them....

29g are the 1ml insulin syringes. I back fill em for small shots. I'm guessing the change in surface area of the plunger makes its easier to push? I've pushed oil that was just carrier and benzyl alcohol, no benzyl benzoate to thin it. And I always use luer locks.

Pinned with a 20g once simply because I ran out of pins. It was a veterinary grade needle too which in my experience is more dull compared to human pharmacy grade. Really hurt my ass cheek. 0/10, would never repeat.

29g are the 1ml insulin syringes. I back fill em for small shots. I'm guessing the change in surface area of the plunger makes its easier to push? I've pushed oil that was just carrier and benzyl alcohol, no benzyl benzoate to thin it. And I always use luer locks.

Pinned with a 20g once simply because I ran out of pins. It was a veterinary grade needle too which in my experience is more dull compared to human pharmacy grade. Really hurt my ass cheek. 0/10, would never repeat.

Yesh, I've used insulin syringes once or twice when I've ran out of needles and couldn't be bothered to walk the 500 yards to the closest exchange lol.. since I had nothing else I couldn't back-fill and drawing up with an insulin pin takes like a year haha!!!

But it did go in easier than expected when I pinned it...too early in the morning to start working out the physics behind surface area of the plunger verse bore of the needle/ resistance in the barrel etc...other than a snaller surrface area exerts more pressure on the solution for the same amount of work done (you pushing).

I like this forum...a core of knowledgeable people. Shane there's only 4 or 5 or so of us posting...

Yesh, I've used insulin syringes once or twice when I've ran out of needles and couldn't be bothered to walk the 500 yards to the closest exchange lol.. since I had nothing else I couldn't back-fill and drawing up with an insulin pin takes like a year haha!!!

But it did go in easier than expected when I pinned it...too early in the morning to start working out the physics behind surface area of the plunger verse bore of the needle/ resistance in the barrel etc...other than a snaller surrface area exerts more pressure on the solution for the same amount of work done (you pushing).

I like this forum...a core of knowledgeable people. Shane there's only 4 or 5 or so of us posting...

That's the idea I had on the plunger resistance. When I used the 5cc barrels, 22-23g was the only thing I could push oil through. I assumed it was due to greater surface area of both ythe plunger and of the oil itself. Since plungers are fairly flat, the surface tension of the viscous oil would provide a lot of resistance especially with the amount of surface area and the fact of how the bottom where the needle is located isn't really designed well, not really funneling into the needle but a fairly abrupt semi flat bottom causing more resistance as opposed to the slin pin where the bottom of the barrel lines up fairly well with the needle.

Here are my blood work results. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
A1EXX0K.jpg

Here are my blood work results. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
A1EXX0K.jpg

Decent test range of 1500....at least you know your gear isn't bunk lol

Interesting for me is the estrogen figure.....proves what we were saying that you simply don't need the AIs you're taking and they are most probably hurting your gains..

You're not gonna get gyno man.

Don't worry about the high BUN (blood urea nitrogen) though....for people who don't train it can be an indicator of kidney damage but for a a bodybuilder it just means you're breaking down muscle in the gym

BUN levels are greatly influenced by hydration status; although used as a lab marker for renal function, its significance is very small from what I see; most nephrologists care very little about the BUN.

Creatinine is a more specific marker of kidney function. Creatinine is a by-product from muscle breakdown; so agin for bodybuilders then the marker isn't what it seems (yours is fairly high but doesn't stand out).

All I take from this is stop the AIs....keep them for if you ever need them.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree ^^ your estro is stupid low. Test:estro ratio is good at around 50:1 or so though keeping it around 30-40 will keep everything functioning fine. Surprised your joints don't hurt

Fuck haha. That estrogen.

Any reason you're getting bloods right at the beginning of the run? Sorry if I missed it

@Backfromthebrink, i think that means it's over 1500, does it not? I think that's the limit of what they will measure with this test.

@everyone else, i think the estro was stupid low because i took that 0.4mg anastrazole on the 3rd day, after CFC or someone else mentioned i might need some E3D with my dose of test and boldenone. It made me feel like shit, but i'm starting to feel better. How long before it's totally out of my system?

Will probably get some bloodwork done in another couple weeks just to see how estro is doing.

@SWIM, i rushed into the cycle a bit sooner than planned before getting initial bloods, and i would like to get bloods throughout to get more concrete numbers i can associate with what is happening.

BTW, my joints have been hurting a bit haha. Shoulder was really nagging me out of the blue, and now that i think of it, all of them are a tad sore. Hoping i continues dissipating.

I'm just over one week into the cycle now. Been doing more like 3.6 iu HGH per day and the 200test/200bold E3D. The 0.4mg anastrazole was a mistake obviously, but overall i feel pretty damn good. Definitely more confident and aggressive. Feel almost slightly wired though, like a bit anxious. Perhaps i get some anxiety from boldenone like serotonin does?

Anxiety can come from low estrogen as well. Once estro climbs back up you should be right as rain.

I remember my first cycle...I was as paranoid as fuck about gyno after reading the Bill Phillips Anabolic Review and hearing how test and d-bol caused it..We only had nolvadex back then too which works differently and doesn't inhibit the production of estrogen via inhibiting aromatase the way anast does...

Never happened to me though....but my pal had to have surgery from a couple of cycles of Sustanon at very moderate doseages....

You're either predisposed or your not....same with hair loss, acne etc.etc

How long do you think it will take for it to climb back up?

It'll take a few days.

Definitely not bashing getting bloods throughout cycle but they also won't tell you much if anything besides the fact you are administering exogenous hormones. Pre cycle and post will be able to provide some generally useful information but things are going to look the same on cycle for the most part. Getting some done later in the run could be helpful but likely won't tell you anything new.

Noted.

Guess I'm mostly just interested in keeping an eye on my estrogen to see that it comes back up to where it should be.

Noted.

Guess I'm mostly just interested in keeping an eye on my estrogen to see that it comes back up to where it should be.

The thing about estrogen is that it can be highly individual. For me, my body likes a ratio. If my test levels are high, I feel best with high estrogen levels. If my test is 5000 and my e2 is in 'normal' range then generally I don't feel that great or have a good sex drive.

I've got blood work with estrogen levels in the 200-300 range but my test was high so that's where I felt best. Just gotta play around with it sometimes and if you have nolva on hand for an emergency then there shouldn't be any issues. Granted you should take your time. Make sure you aren't having any problems now and then play with what feels best for you when you've got some experience with the drugs.

How much nolvadex should i keep on hand for this purpose? going to stop procrastinating and order some now.