European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

thrash89

Greenlighter
H, I'm just curious to know which legals highs are still available in the UK? There's a few websites offering to the UK, but I just wanted to know how legal these are since the new ban last year. Thanks.

H, I'm just curious to know which legals highs are still available in the UK? There's a few websites offering to the UK, but I just wanted to know how legal these are since the new ban last year. Thanks.

There‘s a blanket ban in place which effectively bans all psychoactives (with the possible exception of certain industrially used aerosol propellants and solvents).

Unless a substance or class of substances are specifically banned under the MODA, many so called 'research chemicals' remain legal to possess. However, it's a bloody confusing mess atm, but there are foreign vendors that will still supply you. It's up to you if you're willing to take the risk...

Last edited:
Holding your breath and running around in circles is still just about legal, but UK law is pretty much about the idea of banning getting high and you can bet your are that if someone invented a device for inducing such a mental state without drugs (it ought to be possible through sensory stimulation) it would not remain legal for long.

Holding your breath and running around in circles is still just about legal, but UK law is pretty much about the idea of banning getting high and you can bet your are that if someone invented a device for inducing such a mental state without drugs (it ought to be possible through sensory stimulation) it would not remain legal for long.

QFT

This is basically their hypocritical approach (given the high concentration of cocaine and meth metabolites pouring out of the Houses of Parliament's sewers).

Unless it's alcohol or nicotine of course.

Don't forget about 'poppers'; they were exempt from the ban because a gay MP likes them and objected to them being included...

Regardless of the laws.... Thankfully... Drugs are available everywhere, great quality and variety.

:)

As far as my own research has indicated, after being pointed in the direction by a trusted friend .....(away from here, so no terms of th the BLUA were breached). There is still a fairpy well knkwn foreign RC vendor in mainland Europe stocking and shipping at least the same array of substances before the ban as there was before it and at much the same price......you need an introduction from an existing customer (but pleased don't ask me for one). As far a legality goes, as FUBAR pointed out, unless specifically named, most of these compounds remain legal for personal possession. I'm not a legal expert, but it sounds similar to the situation with regards to possession of performance enhancing drugs like anabolic steroids, growth hormone and other anabolic peptides (IGF1, GHRP, etc.). They are perfectly legal to possess and legal to import for your own use, but just not to sell on or give away. This is the situation for anabolics I hasten to add and I'm just summising that it may be the same for RCs (I think things like melanotan2, DNP etc. may also fall into rhis category).

Incidentally, I know of a freind....let's call him Cameron The Stupid Cunt (not his real name lol) who purchased 100mg of clonazolam powder and a few hundred mls of PG and made himself a solution containing 400 doses of clonazolam...enough for years of use at the rate he uses them, only into forget to screw the cap back on the PG bottle and knock it over thus spilling the whole mess into his carpet.

The carpet apparently had a complete and didn't remember a thing for days but woke up next to a cheap Afghan rug, and a sore shag pile.....it's probably best he doesn't remember. :)

As far as my own research has indicated, after being pointed in the direction by a trusted friend .....(away from here, so no terms of th the BLUA were breached). There is still a fairpy well knkwn foreign RC vendor in mainland Europe stocking and shipping at least the same array of substances before the ban as there was before it and at much the same price......you need an introduction from an existing customer (but pleased don't ask me for one). As far a legality goes, as FUBAR pointed out, unless specifically named, most of these compounds remain legal for personal possession. I'm not a legal expert, but it sounds similar to the situation with regards to possession of performance enhancing drugs like anabolic steroids, growth hormone and other anabolic peptides (IGF1, GHRP, etc.). They are perfectly legal to possess and legal to import for your own use, but just not to sell on or give away. This is the situation for anabolics I hasten to add and I'm just summising that it may be the same for RCs (I think things like melanotan2, DNP etc. may also fall into rhis category).

Incidentally, I know of a freind....let's call him Cameron The Stupid Cunt (not his real name lol) who purchased 100mg of clonazolam powder and a few hundred mls of PG and made himself a solution containing 400 doses of clonazolam...enough for years of use at the rate he uses them, only into forget to screw the cap back on the PG bottle and knock it over thus spilling the whole mess into his carpet.

The carpet apparently had a complete and didn't remember a thing for days but woke up next to a cheap Afghan rug, and a sore shag pile.....it's probably best he doesn't remember. :)

Heh heh, ya daft bugger! Er, sorry, I mean HE'S a daft bugger... ;)

I hear tea is still legal. Also chocolate. Better stock up though in case ban etc.

Heh heh, ya daft bugger! Er, sorry, I mean HE'S a daft bugger... ;)

It wasnt a lot of money but "my freind" was fucking gutted. As you know mate, the processes involved in transferring money into foreign banks etc. is a pain iin the tits and it's the wasted time and effort more than the money...."my friend" didn't even consume a single dose

Maybe for the best though eh?

I was a big kratom user until earlier this year when the hypocritical idiots in government brought the NPS act through. I was really gutted, devestated and dismayed. Kratom never did me any harm :(

the vendors I used instantly closed shop of course. Too risky for them to continue selling it

there is a vendor in Europe who I believe will ship kratom to the UK disguised <snip>. I'm in two minds about whether to buy any. If my order gets intercepted by UK customs could I get into legal trouble? I just don't know if it's worth the risk

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't help you with that, sorry. Though I believe for personal use possession of a certain amount is permissable.

Any fellow bodybuilders/powerlifters here ever had pre-workout that contains DMMA?....

Fuck me sideways it's like crystal meth.....I had thought it illegal now but several companies still sell it. .

Memories of the original formula of Jacked3D :)

Any fellow bodybuilders/powerlifters here ever had pre-workout that contains DMMA?....

Fuck me sideways it's like crystal meth.....I had thought it illegal now but several companies still sell it. .

Memories of the original formula of Jacked3D :)

How the hell do they get away with that!?

(Hurriedly starts searching body building sites...)