• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Scariest Drug Experience YOU Ever Had and What it Taught You?

Morticaw

Greenlighter
This is just a general question out of curiosity and maybe it would help other people know what to avoid in the future! What was the most terrible/scary experience you've had on a drug or drug combination? Did that experience end up teaching you something about drugs, yourself or anything else otherwise?

Overdosing on morphine, almost died. Taught me I'm an idiot because I went back to it straight outta the er

I've had several and most of them when I was driving. Once as a teenager, taking mescaline and drinking with friends. Apparently I gave some kid a ride home and have no recollection of the incident. Just woke up in his driveway in the middle of the night wondering how I had gotten there.

Another time, after too much Xanax I had to make my way home from Miami with double vision. Fucked up as I was, I was terrified and grateful I didn't get into a wreck. One scary incident was driving back from copping and getting pulled over for speeding by a state trooper. Luckily for me I didn't get searched!

Moral of the story, don't drive when intoxicated!
(moving to Drug Culture)

Yeah that's another one, was down in Texas on a bike. Got pulled over on the interstate at like 2 am because I passed highway patrol at 120 had an 8 ball of meth in my boot. Cop was cool as hell gave me a warning because I was young and no one else was on the roads

I'm glad you made it through bptubbs! and damn T. Calderone, that sounds like a really uncomfortable experience. I would probably drive off the road into a tree if I were to drive on mescaline lol

Yeah I'm glad too, i' d still be in prison if hed gone anywhere with it. I was massively elevated

Psychedelics have provided the scariest experiences.

See others OD on opiates is terrifiying....overdosing yourself isn't scary bc u are so high

When I ingested a milligram or 7,maybe more of lsd. The come up was stronger than the peak of my highest dose of lsd before then (1mg).
I could.not see, my entire visual field was gone. I had visuals so intense I could not see anything else.

Kinda put me off psychedelics.

When I ingested a milligram or 7,maybe more of lsd. The come up was stronger than the peak of my highest dose of lsd before then (1mg).
I could.not see, my entire visual field was gone. I had visuals so intense I could not see anything else.

woahh 7 mgs of LSD, and i found 500 ug to be too intense for me. that mustve been insane

Jesus! 320UG is the most I've done and fuck me that was intense - in fact, too intense.

My friend who is overweight almost cracked his head open because of me. I gave him 3 meo PCP and a strong dose of Kratom tea and then decided we should go for a hike on this mountain I live by. I mean it's a park, I figured it was fairly safe, it's one of my go to places to go on drugs. He fainted half way up the first incline we hiked, as I guess his blood pressure got screwy cause of the exertion and chemical inebrietion. I caught him as he was falling though! I was like smacking his face going "come on dude you gotta get up" and shit like the movies, it was legitimately scary as I was also pretty dissociated and it was hard to tell if he was still breathing. He was though, and he came to in like a minute with no memory of falling. We went home after that and watched TV.

Lesson learned for me was that just because I am comfortable doing something potentially risky doesn't mean I should try to get others to do it with me.

8( damn, that mustve been terrible for both you and your friend. I can’t stress your last point enough, I once had a truly bad lsd trip from giving my friend who had not done lsd before in a public setting a tab at a tool concert. he kept insisting that the band was actually a music video that was trying to trap him in it and his freaking out + people around us judging us and getting pissed made it a really uncomfortable trip for me (and obviously my friend)!

This happened to me TWO different times: I took three 10mg Watsons(hydrocodone) that were pressed with some shit. So after I unknowingly just took pressed/fake hydrocodone, I started to play xbox with one of my best friends (who had consumed the same dosage as i did).. I can tell you that these pills were definitely not pressed with fentany.
45min after taking these pills, we both felt the beginning stages of becoming "barred out". Maybe it was some sort of "date rape" drug (i.e. GHB) but i'm not sure what that would even feel like bc i've never tried it -- so all i can relate it to is a benzo, even though it felt a little different (which easily could have been in my mind given the stress of the situation). Anyways, we started to freak out because we had planned a double date with our girlfriends that night and we became severely intoxicated. If they knew that we were pilled out they would be extremely upset. Not only was that an underlying issue, but during those fleeting moments of the drug fully kicking in, we were primarily scared shitless. We became extremely drowsy. We tried to stay awake. I tried to throw up the drug, but it was too late. We immediately did research on our phones via news websites, forums, etc. We started calling contacts in order to try to figure out where they came from and what we had just ingested. We ended up passing out sitting on my couch.
We woke up to my friend's gf banging on my back door so hard. I think he told his gf that he came over to get ready for the date night but i'm not even sure lol but he was supposed to just come over and get these hydros he threw down on and then play a few rounds of NHL on xbox.
It turned into like a 5 hour fiasco and once we woke up from the loud knocking (from my homie's overly protected gf), I realized that there was no way we were gonna snap out of it, so we split a gram of blow to "wake up". And have no idea what happened. Just remember waking up very late the next day, and my gf was happy. which is tight, but I have no idea what the hell happened. barely even have little tidbits of information. The other time this happend to me, it wasn't as intense but I also didn't have anything planned, so I was able to relax; still shitty tho.

Looking back on it, I really just felt extremely barred out on like 6mg of xanax. Typically, 0.5mg will have an affect on me if that puts my tolerance towards benzo in perspective, if it even was a benzo.. Learn from my mistake and ALWAYS examine your pills cautiously if they aren't directly from a pharmacy or credible source. I also taste them, too. This ordeal could have gone so much worse, it's kind of a miracale how everything ended up good.

Last edited:
when i was 16 i did a lot of acid (and i was pretty inexperienced with it) and the girl i was doing it with had to go home while we were still tripping. I couldn't be alone so somehow I made my way to a house party that some kids I knew were at. I got there and just started sobbing. I sat down in the kitchen and was just rocking and sobbing and pulling my hair. At one point, I went into the bathroom and thought about killing myself. I felt so different from everybody and the feeling I discovered that night persisted for the rest of high school! I did learn a lot that trip, but also solidified my reputation as straight crazy.

another worst time ever was mixing molly and coke outside in the dead of winter. thought i was going to die.

Smoking tar in a parking lot after getting 2g's, having the cops that watched us pick up follow us to said parking lot and light us up.. taking the gamble of being straight up instead of noncompliant, which payed off later on since the cops ended up being cool to us, didn't ask us any questions other than how much do you have and where is it. I had expired tags, a tail light out, and a broken off loud ass muffler and they told me to be safe and have a good night, and told us we should throw the drugs away when we leave

Smoking tar in a parking lot after getting 2g's, having the cops that watched us pick up follow us to said parking lot and light us up.. taking the gamble of being straight up instead of noncompliant, which payed off later on since the cops ended up being cool to us, didn't ask us any questions other than how much do you have and where is it. I had expired tags, a tail light out, and a broken off loud ass muffler and they told me to be safe and have a good night, and told us we should throw the drugs away when we leave

Out of curiosity, did you throw them away lol?

As a teen I decided to try DXM, and quite a hefty dose at that, and attend a highscool football game with friends. I have little memory of the night ( aside from floating inside God... cool dude), but I was told I just sat there bent over, head in my hands the entire time. When it was time to leave, I had to be helped out, as I couldn't feel my legs and was alternately unable to see and seeing double or triple. Pretty sure I was supposed to have gone home at that point, but if I'm correct, a friend called my parents, telling them that I'd suddenly gotten very sick and fallen asleep at their house. No they didn't want to wake me as they were afraid I'd get sick again.

Out of curiosity, did you throw them away lol?

My body was the dumpster. Haha. It ends up the same cops rolled my friend up 2 days later. Cops in San Bernardino see some crazy ass shit though, glad they could tell I wasn't a full blown junkie yet

As a teen I decided to try DXM, and quite a hefty dose at that, and attend a highscool football game with friends. I have little memory of the night ( aside from floating inside God... cool dude), but I was told I just sat there bent over, head in my hands the entire time. When it was time to leave, I had to be helped out, as I couldn't feel my legs and was alternately unable to see and seeing double or triple. Pretty sure I was supposed to have gone home at that point, but if I'm correct, a friend called my parents, telling them that I'd suddenly gotten very sick and fallen asleep at their house. No they didn't want to wake me as they were afraid I'd get sick again.

this is why ive never been interested in trying DXM, all the stories ive heard about it don't make it sound enjoyable in high doses

A few strong hits of LSD, some MDMA caps and a couple of speed pills. The night ended strapped in an hospital bed with some anti-psychotics. Lost my keys and my cell-phone, during winter, in a town about 200km away from my appartment.

It learned me to have more respect towards drugs and my health. Also, to be more careful about where, how and with who I do drugs.