• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Scariest Drug Experience YOU Ever Had and What it Taught You?

When I ingested a milligram or 7,maybe more of lsd. The come up was stronger than the peak of my highest dose of lsd before then (1mg).I could.not see, my entire visual field was gone. I had visuals so intense I could not see anything else.Kinda put me off psychedelics.
Jesus christus, the estimated lethal dose isn't far off that. You are aware that, in that famous case where those people took crystal lsd thinking it was cocaine, they didn't take a huge amount more than you, and were hospitalised.

^Ever read about a 'thumbprint of lsd'? (this is not what I was going for, the dose I actually ingested was also not what I was going for btw).

But I haven't heard about an actual lethal dose of lsd. There was this myth going around for while where a dude shot 240mg of lsd thinking it was speed but I've never seen credible sources to confirm that story. Also thumbprint with lsd does happen. I wouldnt ever recommend nor would I want to try it. But some people do try it. If someone does really want to try it, generally they tend to do it in extremely safe environments with people they literally trust with their lives.

^Ever read about a 'thumbprint of lsd'? (this is not what I was going for, the dose I actually ingested was also not what I was going for btw).

But I haven't heard about an actual lethal dose of lsd. There was this myth going around for while where a dude shot 240mg of lsd thinking it was speed but I've never seen credible sources to confirm that story. Also thumbprint with lsd does happen. I wouldnt ever recommend nor would I want to try it. But some people do try it. If someone does really want to try it, generally they tend to do it in extremely safe environments with people they literally trust with their lives.

there is a lethal dose for anything (even water) but LSD's suspected LD50 is extraordinarily high. I don't believe there's ever been a direct overdose on it yet.

I'm really curious but aside from the crazy visuals, what were you feeling on such a high dose? I mean usually the mindfuck and euphoria (on good trips) can be overwhelming even at 300 mcg.