• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking tool. I'll believe it when I see it lol. After all this wait the new album BETTER be at least as good as 10000 days.

I know. 10,000 Days was the only tour I got to see them. It was a small venue. I paid a pretty penny for front row, but so worth it!

If they do a tour with the new album, I'll be there. Unless it's in an arena, can't stand arena gigs.

I know. 10,000 Days was the only tour I got to see them. It was a small venue. I paid a pretty penny for front row, but so worth it!

If they do a tour with the new album, I'll be there. Unless it's in an arena, can't stand arena gigs.

This, It is difficult to explain the theory of the personal-space-bubble, to a person in an arena. :)
Yeah I'm on my phone so to post a vid thumbnail I'd have to write the code in every time. It's a pain in the ass. And yah that song is a good'n lol. Hurts that i can relate to it so well.

@dopeJay: I know, I know technology is a giant canker that we all have to pretend is perfect. ;) Hurts that I can not play like him.

Last edited:

Small shows are way more intimate. Seen buckcherry at a dingy nightclub in Alberta on their way from Calgary to Edmonton and we almost tore that motherfucker down. In an arena you just feel like a fuckin sardine packed into a can wit a few thousand other sardines lol.

This, It is difficult to explain the theory of the personal-space-bubble, to a person in an arena. :)

@dopeJay: I know, I know technology is a giant canker that we all have to pretend is perfect. ;) Hurts that I can not play like him.

That has some beautiful ambience. Damn I gotta say I'm impressed I don't usually like big band music either but god damn.

And I can play an acoustic tune like Benjamin, I just have a hard time picking up my guitar lately. Anxiety and depression fucking sucks.

Who knows maybe I'll record a song for you guys one of these days. From what I hear I'm quite the musician (I don't hear it) and I've been thinking about doing something like that for quite a while actually.

Another tune that illustrates how I feel:
John Moreland - you don't care for me enough to cry
Trust me give this one a good listen
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=euy4A5niG8Q

Fuck to hell those narcissistic asswipes that want to drag you into their shitty level. Emotionally parasitic, empathetically void, sycophantic, obnoxious, cunts:!;)

Absolutely not that. It's simply the production. Not to worry, carry on 'ol bean ?

Feeling a bit militant, disenchanted and useless.
This makes me feel I am not alone and gives me great vibes.
Peace family.

Lyrics:
Every time you meet the public
You get scared and you start to panic
A who got a gun
A who got a bomb
A who got a knife
A who's gonna lose their life

So-called leaders with deceitful faces
Corruption in a high place
Your hands filled with bribes
Your mouth pours out lies yea
Cause of all oppression now
Running for protection

Bodyguard I wouldn't like your job
Snakes in the grass say they know not God
Polytricksters drinking human blood
A concrete heart can hold no love

I just can't sorry for the bodyguard
Bullet-proof vest strapped to your chest
Under your collar is getting hot
A who got a gun
A who got a bomb
A who got a knife

You fretting, you sweating, you checking
Hey hey no feel no way
A who got a gun
A who got a bomb
A who got a knife

So watch it all you presidents Boo
Heads of government Boo
Mash down parliaments Boo
All that fretting
All that checking
All that searching for assassin hey!

Absolutely not that. It's simply the production. Not to worry, carry on 'ol bean 

I know the first song is crap from 82 plus its folk lol but the second one is new and cool but yeah not in English. I listen music from several countriies tho such as greek and turkish, arabic even though i dont understand ....anyway how do you make the song here and just click on it. unlike mine where it takes you to YT?

Status
Not open for further replies.