• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the wierdest thing you've done on alcohol?

Methoxetamean

Ex-Bluelighter
This is an open discussion thread and I would like to hear some interesting things you all have done while drunk. I dont know if this belongs in trip reports, but we will see if it gets moved by a mod.\

I have not ever really had any weird experiences while drunk except for I watch a lot of random videos on youtube and I also fap alot for some reason. I also get balls of steel when it comes to talking to girls, I can't do it very well sober.

I decided to blow 1200 dollars on a ton of random shit, dyed my hair, and crashed my car, I woke up in jail. lol

I think this thread would be more suited to Drug Culture, but i'll wait and see what the BDD mods think
as for me, weirdest thing is probably rent an elephant and ride it from one club on a Goan beach to another like 1000 yards away with a Swedish or Norwegian hooker on the back.

Weirdest thing you have done drunk?

This is an open discussion thread and I would like to hear some interesting things you all have done while drunk. I dont know if this belongs in trip reports, but we will see if it gets moved by a mod.\

I have not ever really had any weird experiences while drunk except for I watch a lot of random videos on youtube and I also fap alot for some reason. I also get balls of steel when it comes to talking to girls, I can't do it very well sober

Hahah. I peed on the floor in the toilet (room) once, like 50cm in front of the toilet bowl. And it wasn't because I missed or anything like that. It was because at the time I just thought it was normal and didn't think on it for a second :?.

That was on like 150mg zolpidem though, not alcohol (I don't drink, or we'll maybe 2-3 times a year and never till I'm drunk). I woke up the next day and I didn't remember (at first) then my mom asked if I knew anything about a puddle near the toilet and it came back to me. 8(

Thank God that toilet is accessible to our dogs at night they only have access to 1 room; where they sleep AND the toilet where I pissed on the floor at like 3-4am.

So 1 of the dogs became the culprit (no one got mad at either of them or anything, because that's not how punishment works with dogs, +she didn't know which of our 'dogs' did it). Hahah. I barely ever use zolpidem anymore. But when I do it's 20mg, no more. :p

i sat on, and pissed in, the kitchen garbage pail because i decided it was too long a walk to get to the bathroom, which was like 6ft. from the garbage pail.

Fell down a flight of stairs when I was trying to go to a party. I don't remember anything lol.

I shoved a bunch of mini pretzels into my pockets "to eat later"
...like a LOT of mini pretzels

i was drunk and did pcp and i pissed in a cup, drank it and yelled and slurred something about "it's the perfect chaser" at a party. people generally expected me to act insane at the time anyway.

When I was 23 I got wasted on tequila and beer plus a 20 bag of kush, I got dressed up in my graduation suit and went round to my friends house to declare my love for her flatmate, nobody was in so I decided to break in and wait in her bed. After putting on some music and lightning her candles I passed out on her bed. I was woken up 2 hours later by a police officer, they had come home found the window broken and could hear me inside so they rang the police. They didn't press charges but still got booked and spent the night sleeping it off in a cell.
My friend didn't see the funny side but her flatmate was kinda flattered, ended up dating for a few months.

Hahah. I peed on the floor in the toilet (room) once, like 50cm in front of the toilet bowl. And it wasn't because I missed or anything like that. It was because at the time I just thought it was normal and didn't think on it for a second :?.

That was on like 150mg zolpidem though, not alcohol (I don't drink, or we'll maybe 2-3 times a year and never till I'm drunk). I woke up the next day and I didn't remember (at first) then my mom asked if I knew anything about a puddle near the toilet and it came back to me. 8(

Thank God that toilet is accessible to our dogs at night they only have access to 1 room; where they sleep AND the toilet where I pissed on the floor at like 3-4am.

So 1 of the dogs became the culprit (no one got mad at either of them or anything, because that's not how punishment works with dogs, +she didn't know which of our 'dogs' did it). Hahah. I barely ever use zolpidem anymore. But when I do it's 20mg, no more. :p

Oh my god! wtf dude thats sooo much ambien! 10 MGs gets me trippin.

When I was 23 I got wasted on tequila and beer plus a 20 bag of kush, I got dressed up in my graduation suit and went round to my friends house to declare my love for her flatmate, nobody was in so I decided to break in and wait in her bed. After putting on some music and lightning her candles I passed out on her bed. I was woken up 2 hours later by a police officer, they had come home found the window broken and could hear me inside so they rang the police. They didn't press charges but still got booked and spent the night sleeping it off in a cell.
My friend didn't see the funny side but her flatmate was kinda flattered, ended up dating for a few months.

Yoo thats pretty funny =D

I don't remember.

=D =D =D

i was drunk and did pcp and i pissed in a cup, drank it and yelled and slurred something about "it's the perfect chaser" at a party. people generally expected me to act insane at the time anyway.

Yeah, I get weird ideas while drunk, too

Wtf is the OP doing copying me word for word???

Lol.... Awesome!!

One night I took a klonopin(2nd time taking benzos). I was at a giant house party and we started playing the drinking game where you spin a quarter and drink the beer till it stops. Well the last thing I remember is watching the quarter stop and thinking "I'm going to be a badass and finish this bottle off".

(Fade to Black)

As the world slowly started coming back into focus I hear "Yo dog! Let me get that. Yo dog! Let me get that."

I look up and see a giant black dude standing over me motioning down trying to retrieve something. BARS!! Oh, shit I'm in jail.

"Yo dog!! Let me fucking get that". I am sleeping on the floor using the toilet paper role as a pillow. He promptly retrieves the roll and sits down next to me to take a shit. What the fuck is going on I think to myself. I am quickly bonded out and the police report stated that I went behind the looked cooler to grab an 18pk after I was refused the sale because it was after 2am.

The cashier then said "I'm calling the cops" as I calmly walk out the door.

I responded "Call the fucking cops" and proceeded to sit on the curb 10ft away from my car and drink beer, while waiting for the cops to arrive.

When I finished reading the report my friend calls and said "Dude! Where the Fuck are you! Everyone is looking for you to beat your ass."
"What? Why?"
"You stole a bunch of stuff at the party last night."
"What? No way. You're fucking with me"

Well sure enough I open my trunk and I see clothes, a vase, Purses, wallets, Shoes of all different sizes, a stereo, the Monopoly board game, Scrabble, a yard gnome and a giant bag of Kibbles and Bits.

It turns out every one at the party at one point decided to go skinny dipping and In a blackout I seized the opportunity to gather up all their clothes, valuables and other assorted nonsense from the persons house to steal. Amazingly enough I was able to explain everything that happened and return all the items without an ass beating and nothing more than incredulous looks of suspicion, a do not return and never another invite to a house party from the individuals involved again....lol

I still don't understand my choices for the items I stole.. cause I didn't even own a dog...lol

Last edited:
^damn somnilicious that's a crazy story. Holy shit. lol u stole a giant bag of kibbles and bits lol

With more than 0,2 % blood alcohol (after collapsing and vomiting in the club ) they took me to the hospital. I was layin there on a bed and every couple minutes someone would look after me. I didn't feel sick anymore....So I took out my dick and started fapping but couldn't get hard. Staff noticed it but didn't intervene immediately.
But within 30 minutes they let me go. I wasn't extremely intoxicated anymore....well...I could barely walk and didn't find the exit on the first attempt. Some friends picked me up while I was walking direction downtown because I was hungry.