• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the wierdest thing you've done on alcohol?

^damn somnilicious that's a crazy story. Holy shit. lol u stole a giant bag of kibbles and bits lol

Yeah... I know.. Like wtf... I had edited it some last night and it didn't go through for some reason but the funny thing is that I didn't even have a dog..lol
I think the only thing that saved me from the ass beating was the arrest report and the obvious absurdity of some of my items of choice. If I had just stolen the clothes and their wallets and purses it might have looked worse but the other items definitely hinted that I wasn't quite all there at the time..lol

Also I hadn't spent any of the money or tried to use any credit cards.

I have another blackout story that just involves Xanax and methadone where I blacked out for a week and came to walking in the ghetto in Orlando with some strange black chick pulling up next to me in my car and telling me to get in while handing me a crack pipe to hit... Turns out I had stolen my dads credit card and spent $1500 filling peoples gas tanks up at a reduced rate for crack money. That story is a lot longer and has more twists and turns but doesn't involve alcohol... I told it a little more in depth somewhere in sober living... It ended with a forced venture to rehab by my methadone clinic... Although in reality that story probably properly ended with my arrest several months later and a forced withdrawal from methadone, Xanax, heroin and my crack bender in jail... good times.

Last edited:
^ holy shit that's funny too. In my limited run with crack it has made me do crazier shit than alcohol alone. However with crack it's all aimed at getting more crack...not random stupid shit like alcohol

Withdrawing from all that in jail? Did u just lay in the showers covered in your own shit and vomit for a week not sleeping?

^ holy shit that's funny too. In my limited run with crack it has made me do crazier shit than alcohol alone. However with crack it's all aimed at getting more crack...not random stupid shit like alcohol

Withdrawing from all that in jail? Did u just lay in the showers covered in your own shit and vomit for a week not sleeping?

I didn't sleep for 15 days straight... Not even for one minute. I mainly sat shaking my bunky into an insane rage from my leg kicking or I crazied out reading the Bible all night because I had nothing else to do. We were on lock down for like 12hrs out of everyday and it was the only book I had. Oh, wait I lied. I also read "Across Four Aprils" and some shitty romance novel as well.

Last edited:
I didn't sleep for 15 days straight... Not even for one minute. I mainly sat shaking my bunky into an insane rage from my leg kicking or I crazied out reading the Bible all night because I had nothing else to do. We were on lock down for like 12hrs out of everyday and it was the only book I had. Oh, wait I lied. I also read "Across Four Aprils" and some shitty romance novel as well.

The fifteen days Is all done fault...I've heard of some not sleeping a wink for a month

I set a motel bed on fire by smoking in bed while being blacked out on Ativan and vodka. The irony was I was in a nonsmoking room. I had just gotten OUT of jail and had to bribe the Indian motel owner through the nose not to call the cops.

My ex had EMS take me to the hospital because I was in our bed passed out on my back and started to choke on my own vomit. The ER doctor tested my BAC three times because he couldn't believe it was .55. He couldn't believe that I was not only conscious but somewhat able to communicate with him. I do remember his look of total disgust when he told me my BAC was .55 and the only thing I could think to tell him was "I think I've been drunker." He then had a cop handcuff me to the gurney so I couldn't walk out and kept me there until my BAC was .08. He wouldn't give me anything. I yelled my ass off for Valium or Librium and they wouldn't fucking give me any. One of the worst memories of my entire drinking and drugging career. That was hell and was up there with detoxing in jail.

Last edited:
Not counting all the times I've got pissy with people or woke up with self-inflicted drunken battle wounds (I'm clumsy enough sober, let alone drunk, and I have scars to prove it), I was getting drunk with my family and family friends one night then wound up passed out on the kitchen floor. My dad said he found me slumped down on the kitchen floor cradling a 2-liter bottle of coke in one arm and a bag of shredded cheese in the other. I guess I got the drunk munchies 'cause I woke up still holding the soda and cheese. I was hungover like nobody's business when I awoke too. Gotta love partying with Irish-American family members. Haha.

Last edited: