• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need opinions. I did less MDMA than my friends, but yet I feel the LTC and they dont?

db1995

Bluelighter
I apologize for posting a lot on here, but I feel like the replies i get on here are very helpful.

So anyways my friends and I attended a 3 day music festival where we consumed pressed ecstasy pills ( blue and white skypes 200mg and orange teslas 200mg but apparently are stronger)

Heres how we all dosed June9th through june 11th: (accompanied with alcohol and cocain)

Me: Friday 1.5 skypes, saturday 1 skype, sunday 1 skype and a quarter of a tesla. I weigh 145 lbs about 65kg

Friends: friday 2 skypes, saturday 2 skypes, sunday 1 skype and 1 tesla. they all weigh between 190 and 220 lbs (86kg to 95kg)

for the next month I drank for about 3 to 5 times a week accompanied with some cocain.

All of them don't seem to be worrying as much as me or are feeling any of the "LTC" side effects.

I on the other hand went through, or atleast thought I went through the "LTC" side effects. I felt very worry some about permanent brain damage, I felt like I just wasn't myself, and now I'm having insomnia and I think its harder for me to focus in class and worrying about memory problems.

am I just psyching myself out? Shouldn't my friends feeling the "LTC" effects too since they did way more than me?

It has been almost 12 weeks since the mdma binge and I still think my poor concentration and memory problems are caused from the mdma binge. I understand that time, diet, exercise and meditation will help me recover. I've been exercising almost 5 days a week and meditating atleast twice a week. I do drink atleast once a week, on the weekends.

Any explanation as to why this seems to be effecting me even though I did less? I've done molly in the past (never pressed pills, usually pure mdma) and I did feel some sort of hangover from it, but it has never caused me to worry for months. I would get over it fairly quickly.

I apologize for posting a lot on here, but I feel like the replies i get on here are very helpful.

So anyways my friends and I attended a 3 day music festival where we consumed pressed ecstasy pills ( blue and white skypes 200mg and orange teslas 200mg but apparently are stronger)

Heres how we all dosed June9th through june 11th: (accompanied with alcohol and cocain)

Me: Friday 1.5 skypes, saturday 1 skype, sunday 1 skype and a quarter of a tesla. I weigh 145 lbs about 65kg

Friends: friday 2 skypes, saturday 2 skypes, sunday 1 skype and 1 tesla. they all weigh between 190 and 220 lbs (86kg to 95kg)

for the next month I drank for about 3 to 5 times a week accompanied with some cocain.

All of them don't seem to be worrying as much as me or are feeling any of the "LTC" side effects.

I on the other hand went through, or atleast thought I went through the "LTC" side effects. I felt very worry some about permanent brain damage, I felt like I just wasn't myself, and now I'm having insomnia and I think its harder for me to focus in class and worrying about memory problems.

am I just psyching myself out? Shouldn't my friends feeling the "LTC" effects too since they did way more than me?

It has been almost 12 weeks since the mdma binge and I still think my poor concentration and memory problems are caused from the mdma binge. I understand that time, diet, exercise and meditation will help me recover. I've been exercising almost 5 days a week and meditating atleast twice a week. I do drink atleast once a week, on the weekends.

Any explanation as to why this seems to be effecting me even though I did less? I've done molly in the past (never pressed pills, usually pure mdma) and I did feel some sort of hangover from it, but it has never caused me to worry for months. I would get over it fairly quickly.
Well you did do a lot. I understand your friends didn't have a bad come down but to answer your question, everyone reacts differently to drugs at different times.

^that. I'd probably kill myself if I rolled 3 days in a row but have friends that can somehow tolerate it

I feel like some people are able to handle the hormonal and neurochemical perturbations better. Either they don't get those as much or get them but are asymptomatic.

I feel like some people are able to handle the hormonal and neurochemical perturbations better. Either they don't get those as much or get them but are asymptomatic.

Going to second the asymptomatic possibility. Often times we have no idea how how are bodies are compensating in ways that could show up years or decades later. I wouldn't consider it a good thing at all just because some people don't "feel" bad

As has been mentioned, different people always react to drugs differently. That's why you can't assume a given dose of a given drug is safe for you just because your friends took it.