Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

^How are you front squatting? Holding it with elbows? Trying to picture how that would work

I will say tanning helps me as well natural light bulbs which I keep in a lamp at work. Honestly dbol and tren have been life savers for me at times during the winter for those reasons haha
Not really elbows per se but with the barbell sitting on my arms with them crossed over it. Kind of like cradling it almost. I don't have the wrist flexibility to bend my hands back for the traditional front squat form.

^ I know exactly what you mean. I call it the crossed form. I can't do the other one either. I do crossed and chalk my front delts, but it still wants to slide off to the front after two reps. I know it's supposed to be a balancing act, a difficult form, but for me it is an extremely thin line...

Most gyms here have a little device you can sit the bar on that distributes the load a little better - maybe look into getting one of those.

Not really elbows per se but with the barbell sitting on my arms with them crossed over it. Kind of like cradling it almost. I don't have the wrist flexibility to bend my hands back for the traditional front squat form.

Oh, yeah I gotcha and same. Never understood how anyone could bend their wrists like that.

RedLeader, how far are you sitting the bar back? My brother was having the same issue and it just came down to putting it back further because he was trying to let it sit in his delts. Mine is pretty much against my throat and borderline chokes me (not quite that bad) so at that point if you have enough strength to keep your back straight and not drop your arms you just have to let it sit there.

Oh, yeah I gotcha and same. Never understood how anyone could bend their wrists like that.

RedLeader, how far are you sitting the bar back? My brother was having the same issue and it just came down to putting it back further because he was trying to let it sit in his delts. Mine is pretty much against my throat and borderline chokes me (not quite that bad) so at that point if you have enough strength to keep your back straight and not drop your arms you just have to let it sit there.
I pretty much have to position it where you do. Otherwise it really throws my balance off and I use more energy trying to remain upright lmao especially when going down using the slingshot method to squat (fast drop to bounce out of the hole). I remember almost going face first into the bar when I tried this and didn't have good balance.

I pretty much have to position it where you do. Otherwise it really throws my balance off and I use more energy trying to remain upright lmao especially when going down using the slingshot method to squat (fast drop to bounce out of the hole). I remember almost going face first into the bar when I tried this and didn't have good balance.

Hahaha that's pretty funny and yeah it takes some time to get used to and nail down. Not to mention getting used to holding that kind of weight on your shoulders. Getting it as close to the center of gravity as possible definitely makes a huge difference

Ya, I'll concede that my form could improve. I could arch more, sit it back farther, etc. Or buy a device. But instead I'm going to just go my usual route and not do front squats. I'm not convinced that they are some holy grail of quad development. I'm comfortable using the hack squat and leg press to supplement the back squat.

Ya, I'll concede that my form could improve. I could arch more, sit it back farther, etc. Or buy a device. But instead I'm going to just go my usual route and not do front squats. I'm not convinced that they are some holy grail of quad development. I'm comfortable using the hack squat and leg press to supplement the back squat.

Yeah there's no holy grail for anything except maybe deadlifts haha. I don't back squat so that's the primary reason I do them but more than one way to skin a cat

Well, I was somewhat afraid that adding in 1000mg of test e would fuck up my dick and I'm already getting a little of that after the 500mg shot last week.

No idea why but E and C just don't sit that well with me and for some reason TPP is by far the best for me in terms of sex drive and dick function so I think I'm going to skip the extra 1000mg if test. I could potentially add it with TPP but that's a lot of extra oil and I'm about out as it is, need the rest of my raws to come in first.

So, back to the drawing board...not sure what I'll replace it with since DHB is pretty low concentration too, EQ jacks my appetite up way too much, and primo is outrageous to run above moderate doses.

Outrageous meaning expensive? Even with raws?

Yeah primo is expensive. Going with raws it isn't that expensive comparatively but I can run growth for less than primo and I'm not really trying to spend more than about $5-10 a week on gear itself.

Looking for something I can dose high which would be crazy with primo. Thinking I may just add in anavar and anadrol at 100mg a day each to make up the difference

What about epistane? That shit is the bees knees

I can get it but honestly anavar is my favorite DHT drug by far and looking for something that's mild(er) at higher doses. May have to throw that in towards the spring though

Updates?? ;)

Updates?? ;)

Not a ton to update, weight it hanging around 238 plus or minus a few pounds. By far the best I've looked at this weight hands down with a ton of veins still crawling a good separation.

Arms last night -

Single cable curl
30x15
35x12
42.5x12x10
35x15

Vbar pushdown
Stack x15
Stack +25 x12
Stack +45 x11x10
Stack x12

Dumbbell curl
35x10
45x8x8x9

Overhead tricep dumbbell extension
90x20
100x15
110x12
120x7

Hammer curl
35x12
45x12
50x10x9

Reverse cable pushdown
80x20x14x14x16

Solid workout, stupid pump. I often don't lift as heavy as I can and many times will stick to RPE 8, maybe 9 sometimes, or leave a few left in the tank as that's how my CNS likes to train unless it's really light stuff. Strength within that range has been steadily going up for a while now though which is nice to see.

Still currently doing
Test prop 700mg
Tren e 700mg
Anavar 25mg a day

I'll decide what I'm doing with that eventually

Glad it's Friday and I can feel the test E shot becoming less noticeable. One of my friends from the gym kept me up half the night and not even a hint of dick problems. She's been a hookup buddy for a good bit of the last year and absolutely bad as fuck - 5'1 120lbs bisexual and a complete freak so we're really good friends and even better fuck buddies at this point. I'm sure that'll become a problem at
Some point one way or another but enjoying it until then. Also has similar taste as me in girls which is fun.

On a complete side note, been questioning a potential sex addiction for a while now. Been contemplating therapy for a while but will probably wait until I change jobs to start that up. Random but several guys I know on gear have similar tendencies

On a side note, I'm probably going to add ITTP and maybe GW501516 for the upcoming cut which I'll be easing into. Been missing some cardio lately due to schedule/travel and besides some additional potential fat loss, I was wayyyy too winded last night after sex haha.

Also not planning on using thyroid on this cut for the first time in probably 4 years. Dropped T4 out of laziness about two weeks ago so we're gonna see how that goes.

Sex addiction is a real thing. I'm a recovering drug addiction and honestly when I was shooting dope I could care less about women or sex. Got clean and became a straight up farmer with all the hoes I had. A mule, non stop plowing. Ruined so many great relationships that way, one in particular with the only girl I coukd ever see myself marrying. Though she's starting to come back in the picture again so I'm hopeful. I've loved her for the better part of 20 years.

Yeah, got that right. I've always had a pretty high sex drive except for the period of time my test levels dropped off before starting HRT.

Honestly have destroyed some relationships and really seriously hurt some girls to the point I have a hard time living with it but also tried to be honest with them so that took a little off my conscience as the warnings weren't headed - fucked up, I know.

Has it gotten any better or is there anything you have done you would say helped?

I'm likely changing jobs in the next 2-4 months so after I get things squared away there I'm most likely going to try 6-8 months worth of relationship/addiction counseling. Although I don't have high hopes for it, that's my best thought at this point

Honestly I treat it like my drug addiction. I take notice of my patterns of when I seek women out. I play the scenario out in My head of how things will turn out, and try to stay occupied mentally. At my old job, where I met my current girlfriend, I slept with nearly all the female employees and it caused a lot of issues in the work place. I slept with new comers in 12 step meetings which also caused some issues. Now I'm getting that itch again to act out and now that my estrogen and test isn't in the gutter, combined with mast, it gets hard to deal with. I like new and exciting and it's been a while lol and there's a cutie who sits next to me in class I'm very interested in....

Lol I feel you on all of that. I definitely couldn't play scenarios out though because 9/10 times they always end fantastically minus the times it's been detrimental to other areas. I guess the problem is that there are very few times I can look back on and actually regret my decisions except with fucking up one relationship with a girl I probably would have married. That will never get repaired though.

Gonna go with some dedicated counseling first I guess and go from there with a medical opinion at least.