Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

They really are the creme de la creme ?

I had to look up what the land-line press is and ya, I have seen that before. You doing that one or two-armed?

Sushi is a pretty good bodybuilding meal if you aren't restricting carbs.

The landmine press is an incredible exercise, easily one of my favorites for chest development. I do double arm up on my toes just a tiny bit and lean into the barbell slightly, really good exercise to focus on negatives with as well

Do you ever run trest Swim? I love it. Its like test on steroids ?

I've run it before but wasn't incredibly impressed for the cost since it's double the price of primo which is already outrageous (actually quadruple the price of primo from my new source) and I tend to stay away from wet compounds. Nothing you can't get with a test/tren combo imo

I will give the landmine press a try this week. Have you ever tried the barbell guillotine press (aka neck press) for upper chest?

I will give the landmine press a try this week. Have you ever tried the barbell guillotine press (aka neck press) for upper chest?

I have in the past but never barbell press anymore except for some light OHP work so it's been a long time, not a bad exercise just gotta be insane careful with the shoulders

Well, stuffed my face with Oreos last night as s last sugar fix before straightening my diet out haha. Can feel my metabolism ramped up which isn't bad either. Also way behind on injections so gonna work on that for this cut.

Back tonight

Tbar row
4 plates x15
5x12
6x10
6+25 x8

Pull-ups
Bw x12x10x10x10

Standing cable pullovers
72.5x12
80x10x10x8

Narrow lat pulldown
Stack x8x10

Hammer strength tbar row wide
2.5p x15
3x12
3.5x8

Dumbbell rows
140lbs x failure

Cardio 20min

Starting weight is gonna be about 240. Just going to clean up my diet this week for the most part and cut out the sugar. That will drop me down a decent bit and then I'll actually get into a prep diet.

That is a really solid back workout. No wonder you DL on a different day.

So when you first built up your base, did you mostly strength train or a mix of everything?

That is a really solid back workout. No wonder you DL on a different day.

So when you first built up your base, did you mostly strength train or a mix of everything?

Actually a lot less volume than I used to do but I just get fried too easily so I like to keep it there but also just can't give DLs their full potential when combining.

That's a good question...I've always trained less for strength although like lifting heavy as much as the next guy. Probably a mix honestly with a 70/30 split - 30% geared more towards strength work if I had to quanitify at all. I train more for aesthetics not strength but think there is always benefit to a mix no matter what your goals are. Deadlifts are one exercise that I've always trained more in the strength range though

Ya, when I used to train on a split I would do them on back day but it would be my last exercise. They are just so taxing that I can only do maybe pullups/downs afterward. Forget about rowing.

Well this higher test is wrecking my swim. Got a chicks number I work with who's been sending me dirty things all day and, RL you'll get a kick out of this, I made plans with a good friend of Mine (whks a chick) with her sponsor to fuck lmao. Her sponsor is old enough to be my mom. But goddamn she seems to have an appetite after having been married for 20+ years. Looks like sero is gonna be getting some serious off season cardio in. Speaking of cardio, what's your structured cardio like swim during off season?

The best, dirtiest sex of my life has been with older women. Each year withers away just a bit more insecurity and what's left underneath is the essence of fun.

Y'all are crazy haha. Gotta find the born freaks that are college age cause you won't ever get bodies more banging than that and most are still somewhat in the exploration/want to do it all phase

Y'all are crazy haha. Gotta find the born freaks that are college age cause you won't ever get bodies more banging than that and most are still somewhat in the exploration/want to do it all phase
Working on it boss. Gonna ask the cutie in front of me in class today to coffee and the cutie who sits next to me in class tomorrow to lunch after class lmao.

Working on it boss. Gonna ask the cutie in front of me in class today to coffee and the cutie who sits next to me in class tomorrow to lunch after class lmao.

There ya go! May the alpha male roid gods be with you in the pussy pulling haha

I'm so lost. A week ago I thought sero was engaged. Then I thought he was single and just that I never got the memo that he broke up with her. Now a non-fiance gf is mentioned... Wtf

I'm so lost. A week ago I thought sero was engaged. Then I thought he was single and just that I never got the memo that he broke up with her. Now a non-fiance gf is mentioned... Wtf

Haha the test makes everyone play too hard. Great for being alpha, brutal on relationships

On 4000+ calories, there would be probably a 50% chance that I'd have an accident - throw up on the girl or shit the bed - if I really had the sex I'd want to have.