• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Had some nice coke earlier so chilling things down with some codeine and Punk IPA. Have an awesome weekend everyone.

I love Brewdog Punk IPA. Its easily my fav IPA. I am not usually a big fan. Usually most are unbalanced, too bitter with nothing to counter it. I once worked in a bottlo that had 1100 different beers. Tried nearly all of them as the boss encouraged us too, and as we mainly sold singles we made shitloads of money so he didn't mind writing the cost off. We used to carpool as everyone but the driver would be pretty shitfaced by the end of the shift. Name the beer i probably have tried it. IPA's are so common because they are quick to brew and therefore get your return from. Other styles of beer take longer, some much longer. All the Brewdog beer is great. Apparrently they are opening a brewery near where i live. Was in the paper a few months ago. Makes sense. Close to Sydney and transport hubs, much cheaper land etc. So here is hoping.

Myself i dropped by a mates house and had a few meth pipes. Ended up with 1/2 gram and thinking about ringing a friend with benefits and going on to her pad. Cant really carry on too much here at mums. Well i could but it would just feel weird.

When I went out with Scotch for my b'day last year I tried out the big mack version (2 penny acid tabs + 3 ee's). Never flipped the lid before and as I didn't know whether I would ever get the opportunity to go out dancing again I saw it as one of those now or never moments.

Twas the highest I have ever been in my life. The security ended up asking me sit down for 10 minutes at one point as I was so disorientated I came close to pitching over the balcony I was dancing on.

Man knows the power of the sandwich.

When I went out with Scotch for my b'day last year I tried out the big mack version (2 penny acid tabs + 3 ee's). Never flipped the lid before and as I didn't know whether I would ever get the opportunity to go out dancing again I saw it as one of those now or never moments.

Twas the highest I have ever been in my life. The security ended up asking me sit down for 10 minutes at one point as I was so disorientated I came close to pitching over the balcony I was dancing on.

Man knows the power of the sandwich.

Big Mac and fried... ;)

Went out to eat dinner and have a couple of beers after kids went to bed last night.

The evening quickly turned into some kind of cliched stoner movie. There were only five peopkle at the bar and around ten spliffs being passed - all different types of weed from garden variety to full on hi-grade deli stuff. Fucking smoking two at once and passing on. Wonderfully high, and not a bit of a head on me getting up for work eight hours later despite all the THC and a gallon of beer.

!st thing on Christmas list :D

8274218167_7aae144bd9_b.jpg

^bet you've not had this one...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.in...l-bottle-the-end-of-history-a7436201.html?amp

I'm thinking about going into partnership with them - I supply the squirrels, they supply the beer. Could diversify their range to include dead rats and moles, with a mini range served in mice...

No. We would have but it could not be imported into Australia because of quarantine laws. We sold all the super expensive mega alcohol beers , Sink The Bismark etc that are 100's of bucks a bottle. It was an amazing place to work.

Ate a lamb shank for dinner last evening.

Had a few IPA's with that.

Then twelve lagers, a lot of potent weed.

Went for a ride, ate a beef stew with pasta, more beers, drove around the corner, had a chicken and mushroom pastie.

Rode home, ate a bunch of grapes.

Bloated isn't the word:D

Ate a lamb shank for dinner last evening.

Had a few IPA's with that.

Then twelve lagers, a lot of potent weed.

Went for a ride, ate a beef stew with pasta, more beers, drove around the corner, had a chicken and mushroom pastie.

Rode home, ate a bunch of grapes.

Bloated isn't the word:D

Sounds like the life. just been at a mates for a few beers, quite a few lines of charlie but i managed to leave without grabbing an 8ball. So its just me, Netflix and in an hour or so 25mg of diaz.

Sounds like the life. just been at a mates for a few beers, quite a few lines of charlie but i managed to leave without grabbing an 8ball. So its just me, Netflix and in an hour or so 25mg of diaz.

Ur gay!

IM SORRY CONSUMER FOR BEING MEAN AGES AGO TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND I APOLOGISE WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Sorry.

Hope u are ok and obv FUBAR WANTS your penis as usual.

<3

IM SORRY CONSUMER FOR BEING MEAN AGES AGO TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND I APOLOGISE WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Sorry.

Hope u are ok and obv FUBAR WANTS your penis as usual.

<3

I've got all the penis's I can handle thank you very much... ;)

Edit: Should that be 'penises', or possibly 'penii', or maybe just 'Japs eye'...?

Last edited:
I just got chased around by this pussy for an hour or two. Everywhere I went it wanted to be on my face.

I didn't mind.

Synergy.