• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Not much pain today, only been having to take half a Percocet every 6 hours.

Had a nice day at work, found a few praying mantis. Its wednesday so only 2 days left of work then its the weekend...Oh and South Park has been on all day.

Rainy day so i'm going to grab some tacos then hit the cinema and then meet family for crabs tonight.

Found a pretty canvas painting for $1 at local thrift shop. It is blue and has a Tame Impala psychedelic look to it. Looking forward to creating a new theme to my room.

Took a ferry to look how my future home area would look from the lake.

wjdims.jpg

that looks cozy af.

i was gonna vent in the rant thread about people complaining when you ain't tryin here it! then i'm like i'm complaining about people complaining, let us all stop complaining and share in this blessed day above ground ! ya dig

A few more days and im off ten days in a row for a summer vacation I get to spend with my son. Studying for a test to get into a new college program and thats going well.

I went to the drug treatment centre today for my introduction and have an appointment with the Dr next week. Small steps!

My ex is coming tomorrow to move all her stuff out (after almost 5 years 8)). It may just be the phenibut talking (phenibut day, I look forward to those in these times of intense stress) but I feel good about it, instead of horribly stressed like yesterday. There is a chance she will actually sign the divorce papers after getting her stuff like she said she would, and even if she doesn't, I won't have to ever see her again after this weekend. Plus, I managed to avoid paying her for the moving.

Last edited:
My ex is coming tomorrow to move all her stuff out (after almost 5 years 8)). It may just be the phenibut talking (phenibut day, I look forward to those in these times of intense stress) but I feel good about it, instead of horribly stressed like yesterday. There is a chance she will actually sign the divorce papers after getting her stuff like she said she would, and even if she doesn't, I won't have to ever see her again after this weekend. Plus, I managed to avoid paying her for the moving.

Can't one party force a divorce without a signature? I mean, if one party wants out, that's pretty much it in the marriage/divorce business, right? If it's what you want, I wish you all the luck in the world as I've lived through one myself.

I did do that, finally. She hasn't been served papers yet but it's filed in my state. I waited so long because she made me feel bad for her and I didn't want to make her change her tune by pissing her off (she has been saying she doesn't want anything from me for years, not any alimony, etc). If she doesn't sign the papers today after we move her stuff, she'll get served and have to go to court, hire a lawyer, fly to NC for each court date, and so on. And my lawyer says she's unlikely to get much of anything because (a) she didn't contribute a cent financially at any point in our marriage, and (b) we've been separated for the entire duration of our marriage so alimony is very unlikely as it tends to be awarded at maximum for the duration of the marriage, and anything from the date of separation is no longer considered as marriage time. If we add into that the abuse, the fact that she left me (and I supported her/we lived together for a half a year after she left me), and she was the one who left, AND she told my friend she had feelings for him and hid it from me before we separated, right after she told me she wanted to get back together and work it out... yeah, it won't go well for her.

Hit Packer pre season game today, really fun for a preseason. A little over half ten days off and loving it. The fuck tards who are stalking me might have fucked up and dropped some bread crumbs. Great time with my son.