Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

for the first time in probably a decade, i went out with a drinking buddy "for drinks" and did not consume a single drug or drink even though i had several pills in my pocket, and i actually enjoyed it

Went to get tacos at the best taco place ever with my lovely love this morning. Since then I've been cleaning the upstairs, just took the carpet out of the closet that my ex finally got her stuff out of and cleaning up the mold. Almost done cleaning out the other closet upstairs and am going to organize it next, and then put things in the huge closet I just fixed up, so I can make the upstairs my room again, so my girlfriend can move in in a couple of weeks and the downstairs bedroom can be hers. :)

My son is slowly decreasing his medication but his platelets increased- this has happened twice now and we are extremely happy and positive. It’s a little fearful to be happy thinking that we won’t be able to deal with the future when it presents us disturbing news- but we must celebrate small victories like this and keep remembering to live in the present.:D

My son is slowly decreasing his medication but his platelets increased- this has happened twice now and we are extremely happy and positive. It’s a little fearful to be happy thinking that we won’t be able to deal with the future when it presents us disturbing news- but we must celebrate small victories like this and keep remembering to live in the present.:D

Wonderful news, Erikmen!!!<3

Awesome. <3

Great attitude!
God Bless you all!

It's Labor Day, I got the day off, gonna hang out with my friend, play music and chill, and he just broke up with his crazy girlfriend after she physically assaulted him last night (which needed to happen - the break up I mean) after deciding he was a total asshole for trying to get her to drink water while she was fucked up so she'd feel better the next day. Oh and I took some AMT and am starting to come up now. :)

It's been over a year since I was using pills daily and about 6 months since my last use. Currently very motivated to continue to grow and heal. I never thought I could have made it this far and had really accepted what I believed to be my fate. I remember the simple words of a counselor very clearly saying "it doesn't have to be that way". Simple yet profound. I find myself repeating the words when I begin to feel hopeless.

I'm studying anatomy and physiology this fall semester. So anyway I get to assist starting this Friday on the dissection of a human cadaver. Should be crazy interesting.

^ lol I have been doing dissection 20 years.

Something positive: I didn't work today and someone I have love and respect for returns it, that is a good feels!

That I didn't die in the ambulance that came to pick me up; however, I wasn't breathing really and remember nothing of it. They cut open my most prided misfits shirt, but I guess it was time to let go on that and not actually my life. I spent most of the week in ICU and even though I feel like dying sometimes (I'm not suicidal right now). I can't decide when it will be. I'm grateful for the friends and family I have in my life. I don't ever want to make them shed tears like the way they did on Sunday.

Oh stayfay, I'm so sorry you're in a bad way. Thinking of you, we aren't close at all but you're a bloody good kid, you will pull through, it takes a long time but things do get better. <3

That I didn't die in the ambulance that came to pick me up; however, I wasn't breathing really and remember nothing of it. They cut open my most prided misfits shirt, but I guess it was time to let go on that and not actually my life. I spent most of the week in ICU and even though I feel like dying sometimes (I'm not suicidal right now). I can't decide when it will be. I'm grateful for the friends and family I have in my life. I don't ever want to make them shed tears like the way they did on Sunday.

Glad to hear you are alive!
I'm sorry you went through that.
And your family too!

I hope you get feeling better real soon!
Take care!
❤️

bloody hell stay faded, nice one, try not to do it again.

i really helped 2 girls in NA yesterday- two younger girls with eating disorders as well as substance abuse issues. i helped one of them see that her stint in hospital had actually given her positive changes.

Got errands done yesterday so today is mostly a free day. Catching up on TV shows for now :)

linked with a real one from london. saw this person that went to usc that makes me feel lit af. i'm learning after a year of no painkillers for the first time in like 7 years how to just deal with life... being numb to shit for so long... i must say back then it was nice cause obvs nothing bothered me LOL, but now i just gotta take it day by day n' deal with the good n' bad... it sucks but i guess thats growth for ya .. shit ain't easy/fun. whatevs.