• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Lions are dangerously close to blowing it too =/ and this year going in i really thought was going to finally be their year.

they still have a chance for sure, but its going to be hard. two games behind in the NFC North and the NFC wild card spots are looking to be hotly contested this year.

^ minnesota at detroit in week 12 should be great!

alasdair

Dolphins are abysmal this year. Surprised we even made it to 4-5.

That said, I can hardly give a fuck right now with my Canes playing lights out. 41-8 over #3 Notre Dame, that's an old-school Canes win.

Not the right thread, I know, but I didn't want to start a college football thread just to gloat. So I did it here.

The eagles cowgirls game Sunday night is going to epic. If we pound those girls into submission the division is all but won

You're eagles are sure flying high cj....i might put a few bucks on them to win the SB.. Them and NE....

Also I'm extremely relieved that Elliot has finally given up on the appeals. There's only one other (ex) player I'm sick of hearing about. I've almost stopped watching NFL news, and have just been following college. What a year. My broncos suck anyway. I think we'd be just as good if Elway himself came down from that suite and played under center. Such a waste of a championship caliber defense!!!!

Congrats on the win in Denver Ali.

denver got smasheeeedddd........chargers atleast had a chance to win in foxbory.

also....u got shutout by the chargers...chargers d is 2nd in sacks....

anyways, chargers need to win pretty much all the their next games to have a shot.

If I didn't have one of your locals to abuse tonight, I'd be way more upset

bills looked awful. chargers looked great on both sides of the ball. happy i started the chargers d in my fantasy line up today :)

raiders looked woeful.

pats put on a clinic.

alasdair

The skins/Saints game was actually really great too. Too bad Washington choked at the end. I needed NO to lose.

chargers stomped that ass...and everyone thinking we would of lost if tyrod was in...nah..........it would be a 30 point game but we would of win....

now for chargers thanksgiving football VS dallas, and i think we will win.

Haha fuck the cowgirls. Eagles are for real!

funny chargers only lost to the eagles by two points...thanksgiving should be able to guage where we are at as a team.

Best Monday night game of the year. Would have preferred seeing the Falcons choke, but Seattle choking is always nice too.

funny chargers only lost to the eagles by two points...thanksgiving should be able to guage where we are at as a team.

I think you guys always have a fighting chance with Philip Rivers. He's an old school gun slinger

Best Monday night game of the year. Would have preferred seeing the Falcons choke, but Seattle choking is always nice too.
I love it when Seattle chokes....LOVE it. I can't stand Pete Carroll...and they embarrassed my Broncos in the sb.

Status
Not open for further replies.