How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
woke up hit the bong and cracked open a beer
not a bad way to start the morning

Tester foil of BTH
Waning high dose Adderral high
2.5mg etizolam

The 1mg of sub I took this morning is interfering, but my metabolism never ceases to amaze me because I'm approaching baseline/light sickness.

Gonna smoke a tad bit more tar to fix that. Amazing quality too, smells like strong vinegar and tastes like a shot glass full of it. Black as night too.

smokin weed

celebrating 7 days free of alcohol by going to an organic beer festival this evening. life is fun

^ :)
I feel like smoking weed but I wonder how ppl manage to smoke often with the smoke and its smell.
I know my neighbor smokes but she waits until it's bloody 3 am. MJ is prohibited where I live right now. :\

I'm waiting on my zip damnit, weed man is late at.

OT: smoked more tar, yet to find my perfect dose. I know this stuff is potent though it's worlds different than the garbage I got my first time. Taking it very slow, y'all would laugh at the tiny drops I'm smokinf.

^ :)
I feel like smoking weed but I wonder how ppl manage to smoke often with the smoke and its smell.
I know my neighbor smokes but she waits until it's bloody 3 am. MJ is prohibited where I live right now. :\

Sorry to double post as I have no edit.

It's funny, I've smoked on my front (and back) porch in broad daylight w/neighbors out when I lived in my parents quiet suburb, but was kicked out of an apartment in a bad neighborhood for a much more discrete session. Depends on the chillness of your neighbors I suppose.

My new street is friendly as hell though and I definitely spotted some possible smokers. Plus there's pot smoke rolling out of basically every window lol this is a hippy house.

Coming down from a fairly intense 4-FA experience, took 0.5mg of clonazepam and 1mg of etizolam a few hours ago, now waiting for the 2.5mg bump of O-PCE I snorted to come up. (I don't wanna go overboard what with the 4-FA comedown and the benzos i took, gonna snort a tiny bump every 30 mins until i get where i wanna be)

Feel extremely relaxed, wish i had beer and cigs tho but that's for the best since I've been slightly nauseous for a few hours and alcohol/ciggies really wouldn't help at all.
I have so much O-PCE anyway so I don't give a fuck really.

Meant to say little less tha half bottle 100 proof 1.5 liter + 35mg baclofen + 15mg temazepam + 2mg Klonopin and lots and lots of cigarettes
Not suicidal or dumb just have a huge tolerance to all the substances.
if I posted somewhere else mods please delete it. U guys r cool an I don't want ya to get pissed and ban me. This community is like my family and I don't wanna lose u guys like everyone else in my life... shit I'm a loser

hope everyone has as fun as me tonight WOOOOOOOO!

Not high enough. Just had probably 50mg of meth. Its really potent stuff massive dragon clouds and it lasts in the sweet puff for a long time.

Coming down from a fairly intense 4-FA experience, took 0.5mg of clonazepam and 1mg of etizolam a few hours ago, now waiting for the 2.5mg bump of O-PCE I snorted to come up. (I don't wanna go overboard what with the 4-FA comedown and the benzos i took, gonna snort a tiny bump every 30 mins until i get where i wanna be)

Feel extremely relaxed, wish i had beer and cigs tho but that's for the best since I've been slightly nauseous for a few hours and alcohol/ciggies really wouldn't help at all.
I have so much O-PCE anyway so I don't give a fuck really.

still going strong,pulled an allnighter and took some more clonazepam for the comedown and been snorting and smoking lil bumps of o-pce to keep me going. managed to buy 4 cans of beer by gathering all the coins i had in my house, went to the store feeling wonky and sleep deprived as fuck but damn it felt good wobbling around at 8 am in the liquor store with saucer pupils not giving a fuck about anything.

then i went back home, snorted another 5mg bump of O-PCE and also smoked some for good measure, drank a beer and decided to go back to the store to get my fucking cigarettes (been craving for cigs sice yesterday night) with literally the last money i had on my bank account (i didnt think i had enough money for cigs but when i actually checked i had exactly enough for a pack + 10 cents, that's some crazy luck right there).

walked to the same store feeling wobbly and pretty dissociated + tipsy from the beer, got my cigs in 5 seconds flat and walked back home giggling to myself because it felt so absurd and weird and yet i was so confident and fearless and like i was coming back from an adventure

Is this mania? because if it is i fucking love it, i can barely see the words on my computer yet i feel so confident and full of energy.

it's almost 11 am now and I think i'm gonna move my couch to the bathroom in a while because the living room is way too bright (blinds are thin as fuck) and when i'm on dissos i like being in the dark.

also i'm listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyEDjBDl7bM and it feels so much better in the dark, makes me feel like i'm in a spaceship or something when i'm on dissos

Last edited:
Just took

120 mg Methadone
225 mg Pregabalin
2 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
50 mg Ketamine
200 mg Cocaine

Its my intention that the methadone, pregabalin and benzo's will kick in when the high from the cocain starts to die down. Usually I have bad experiences with attempting this because the usual street cocaine is of so bad a quality that I continue craving and thus taking more. However, I have purified this cocaine myself following all the tricks in the book so it should be around 85-90% pure. I started with 8g street cocaine and ended up with just below 5 grams purified and dried cocaine.

still going strong,pulled an allnighter and took some more clonazepam for the comedown and been snorting and smoking lil bumps of o-pce to keep me going. managed to buy 4 cans of beer by gathering all the coins i had in my house, went to the store feeling wonky and sleep deprived as fuck but damn it felt good wobbling around at 8 am in the liquor store with saucer pupils not giving a fuck about anything.

then i went back home, snorted another 5mg bump of O-PCE and also smoked some for good measure, drank a beer and decided to go back to the store to get my fucking cigarettes (been craving for cigs sice yesterday night) with literally the last money i had on my bank account (i didnt think i had enough money for cigs but when i actually checked i had exactly enough for a pack + 10 cents, that's some crazy luck right there).

walked to the same store feeling wobbly and pretty dissociated + tipsy from the beer, got my cigs in 5 seconds flat and walked back home giggling to myself because it felt so absurd and weird and yet i was so confident and fearless and like i was coming back from an adventure

Haha I laughed from your description of how it feels to crash around in stores early in the morning completely backed. There just something making it ironic or funny to be like that at that point of time and place while others have just got out of bed et cetera.

Haha I laughed from your description of how it feels to crash around in stores early in the morning completely backed. There just something making it ironic or funny to be like that at that point of time and place while others have just got out of bed et cetera.

yes! it was defnitely very funny being around people who just woke up and are probably still sleepy and groggy while I was checking out the beer section with my eyes wide open, saucer pupils and feeling wonky and wobbly as fuck. I wonder if they realized, then again i've been to that store quite a few times while mashed on 4-FA and/or 3-MeO-PCP/O-PCE so i feel very safe in that place even if I'm dissociated. was definitely a lot of fun even though i was in the shop for just a few minutes. I fucking love dissociatives man especially this O-PCE, it's something special.

Just took

120 mg Methadone
225 mg Pregabalin
2 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
50 mg Ketamine
200 mg Cocaine

Its my intention that the methadone, pregabalin and benzo's will kick in when the high from the cocain starts to die down. Usually I have bad experiences with attempting this because the usual street cocaine is of so bad a quality that I continue craving and thus taking more. However, I have purified this cocaine myself following all the tricks in the book so it should be around 85-90% pure. I started with 8g street cocaine and ended up with just below 5 grams purified and dried cocaine.

I added
40 mg Methadone
20 mg Ketobemidone IV

Taking Ketobemidone IV added a whole other level of intensity to the rush. I have never done heroin IV so I cannot compare the two. But it is definately more intensive and euphoric than IV morphine, oxycodone and fentanyl. I have not taken anything IV for years, but having this Ketobemidone meant for IV was something I could not pass. It is around 45 minuts since the injection and I have just been sitting enjoying it. I have been reading and watching tv so I have not been nodding, the intensive euphoria makes you want to do things - not exactly stimulating - but not that sedating as the nodding you see people doing on heroin. I don't know how much I need to increase the dose before I start nod, but for now this dose and the euphoria that follow is more than enough.

This might just have been one of the best experiences with opiats/opioids I have had yet.

How do you feel about bromazepam? It is one of the benzo's I have never tried. I could probably get one of my benzo prescriptions changed to bromazepam, but getting some opinions from others would be nice :)

I will definately get some bromazepam from another place before I change my script just to see how I like it. I think it is worth trying the different benzo's as their effect vary some much from one individual to another.

How do you feel about bromazepam? It is one of the benzo's I have never tried. I could probably get one of my benzo prescriptions changed to bromazepam, but getting some opinions from others would be nice :)

I will definately get some bromazepam from another place before I change my script just to see how I like it. I think it is worth trying the different benzo's as their effect vary some much from one individual to another.

I was wondering the same thing, unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I'm told that it's similar to alprazolam in a way

OT: dabbing some BTH which is wayyyy better than nasty foil, did some stims and benzos earlier now I'm tryna get my nod on. A bowl of high grade bud turned the experience up a notch, feelin itchyyyy

It is similar to alprazolam IMO, yes. Though it's slightly less potent (12mg is similar to say 1, maybe 1,5mg of alprazolam - but 12mg is the highest dose available, and the brand 'Roche' doesn't even make 12mg anymore, they only go up to 6mg), it's a lot longer acting and 1x12mg can hold me for a day. That's why I prefer it over alprazolam, because I can make do with 1x12mg/day, and with alprazolam I get the urge to redose after a few hrs, and I mean redose 2mg each time.

My psychiatrist just added bromazepam to my prescription though last appointment, so I intend to ask my GP to switch me to a different benzo (gonna tell him I used to switch between alpraz & bromaz every few months with my old doc as well when my tolerance to one of them was getting too high), namely alprazolam 2mg. Both my psychiatrist & my GP think I need only 1x12mg bromazepam a day (which is true, I don't need any more), so changing one of the scripts to a benzo I really like recreationally (and that goes great with methadone IME) seems like a nice idea :).

Seeing as despite changing my steady benzo script from 1 of my doc's to alprazolam 2mg, I'll still have my bromazepam no matter what. =D I'm pretty sure alprazolam 2mg is the benzo I want to go with. That would be 60x2mg, per 2 months I predict, which is perfect since I don't want any more (I might be able to get 60x2mg per month instead of 2 months) anyway because I don't want to let my dependency get out of hand, and alprazolam is dangerous in that regard.

Anyway, OT:
Now 180mg methadone
12mg bromazepam
25Mg hydroxyzine
Some spliffs (last one now :()

Status
Not open for further replies.