• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am ok but still not going to post.

I think he was a narc. He's got as much shit as he needs on us daft cunts, now he's done one. ;)

I doubt hes a narc . Hope not considering the number of druggies around here. Speaking of which I have to knick myself out as immunology was a major of mine and I do work in it and im not gonna think about shit that makes no sense to someone who isnt even here oh that guy might be up for a chat but he has no lips.

I doubt hes a narc . Hope not considering the number of druggies around here. Speaking of which I have to knick myself out as immunology was a major of mine and I do work in it and im not gonna think about shit that makes no sense to someone who isnt even here oh that guy might be up for a chat but he has no lips.

I wasn't actually being serious Zeph. I don't really think Consumer is a narc.

I fuckin know it! =D

Well done man, you had us all going there mate, one nil to you... ;)

Popped my head in and WTF! Consumer Dude that was some scary shit right there. Can't believe you posted that and no one jumped the fuck in to ask you if you were ok.

No wonder you ain't too bothered about posting no more. Sorry bro make sure you do go through the whole test process to find out exactly what it was. Ball ache for sure but as you now know there is nothing more life changing than anaphylactic shock. Seeing one of my nearest and dearest go South after just taking a headache tablet is really the scariest shit I've ever seen and totally get you.

Popped my head in and WTF! Consumer Dude that was some scary shit right there. Can't believe you posted that and no one jumped the fuck in to ask you if you were ok.

No wonder you ain't too bothered about posting no more. Sorry bro make sure you do go through the whole test process to find out exactly what it was. Ball ache for sure but as you now know there is nothing more life changing than anaphylactic shock. Seeing one of my nearest and dearest go South after just taking a headache tablet is really the scariest shit I've ever seen and totally get you.

12-05-2017 11:37

In hospital tii at least Monday. In the immunology ward where i dont know anyone Off to get an mri on my back to see whats causing all the pain. At least i have a pca with morphine drip and the nurses are hot. Blood tests at immunology dept tomorrow as throat is still way swollen just had another dose of adrenaline . Sorry to share of all this crap but just had to let it out. I almost fucking died.

12-05-2017 12:10

Scary shit bud vent away.. just glad your well enough to post xx

It's the first thing I did bud, I don't know what this row from CE&P is about and do not care to be honest.

I think your fuckin eyesight's gone under the boa mate...

Think your right ?. Seemed like quite break from when stated to first comment but he's one of them bottom dwelllers plus looks very quiet generally numbers and threads pretty slow!

Apologies FUBAR you were there as always for the fella.

It's me that's not checked on here for a bit and possibly a little guilt on my own part! I'm going back to where I came. Lurking never works. Balls deep or gtfo. Just like cigarettes / nictoinie either your an addict or your not no half measures cos you know it simply doesn't work out well. Cold Turkey ftw.

Think your right ��. Seemed like quite break from when stated to first comment but he's one of them bottom dwelllers plus looks very quiet generally numbers and threads pretty slow!

Apologies FUBAR you were there as always for the fella.

It's me that's not checked on here for a bit and possibly a little guilt on my own part! I'm going back to where I came. Lurking never works. Balls deep or gtfo. Just like cigarettes / nictoinie either your an addict or your not no half measures cos you know it simply doesn't work out well. Cold Turkey ftw.

No worries man, but don't you fuckin disappear as well ya cunt! ;)

Consumer has left about 4 or 5 times over the past year or so, so I would say there is a good chance he will be back once he's feeling better.

*waves handkerchief from the shoreline whilst clutching bodice*

but on a real, hope you're alright consumer.

Yeah, your deffo sorely missed here cono-o. Hope your doing ok :) bounce back soon you bloody dingo.

No. He lurks in the shadows like all us cunts that have a bad day.

Druggies are a flaky bunch m8 shit happens and gets put in the past unless put in reverse sideways

Lurking is one thing but saying your leaving is something else.
When stee said he left 4 or 5 times I thought he ment like this by saying he leaving.

He did. Anyways he did a good thing letting us know here that he was okay regardless of how it came about as he was one of the people concerned about ordinary mind's absence so there could have been 2 mia after a drug binge/other health reason.

Druggies make friends on this board and its the only point of contact for some so a lot can be learned and if you are a bit of a druggie and do have binges its prolly best to maintain a different way of contacting people here who would be heartbroken if anything happened to you.

I had a random email from some cunt called Consumer yesterday. He says he's doing fine and is planning an extended period of travelling.

Who the fuck is he? ;)