• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am ok but still not going to post.

And this is my last post from me. No need to worry. I am fine. Just time to make changes. Which is pretty much what a wrote last time. Later.

All the best mate, we won't forget you!

Looks like I'm gonna have to find some other cunt to bait..

Hey consumer soso wants to know if you think hes a racist facist homophobe but damn its too late never mind 8)

And this is my last post from me. No need to worry. I am fine. Just time to make changes. Which is pretty much what a wrote last time. Later.

But if you're gonna fuck off, then just fuck off and stop lurking ;)

Fuck sake consumer you cunt.

FUBAR doesnt ask for much or get much and now hes doomed to the pits of bl hell plus some bits here because you dumped him.

But do what you gotta do man. In some ways laying off the drugs is easier than quitting bl .

Fuck sake consumer you cunt.

FUBAR doesnt ask for much or get much and now hes doomed to the pits of bl hell plus some bits here because you dumped him.

But do what you gotta do man. In some ways laying off the drugs is easier than quitting bl .

Doomed to the pits of BL hell? I am BL hell baby... ;)

Glad your ok consumer.
Let's see now if you really done with bl or you one of those drama queens that just wants attention.

Zeph I don't want to know, I already know, he's told me a few times lol

BL's doors are revolving. I stayed away for a few years, now I'm back. Good luck Consumer, thank you for letting us know that you are ok, your last posts were worrying :)

^ indeed, they were. and good points - it's healthy to take a hiatus sometimes i reckon

soso, don't be a dick. this is a harm reduction forum, and we're here to support one another.

How's that being a dick?
I think it will be interesting to see if it attention seeking that's all.

To be fair I haven't seen the "worrying" posts people are referring to do if I have said something out of order I apologise.

Eh. Look in cep in the healthcare discussion.

Hey consumer tbh Im not buying the story . Its not adding up. But you dont need to convince anyone else and you know whats been going on.

Its no big deal tbh, shit happens. Just take care and do what you gotta do