• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why its not ok take few benzos after hard working day instead of few beers?

Ne0

Bluelighter
Some people enjoy few beers after work, so why people think few benzos aafter work is not ok? Problem is with longer lasting benzos, so there is dependence problem, but lets say you use very shot acting benzos like mitazolam or xanax, take few of these and they are gone by the night. I'm enjoying my benzos with lyricas after work, I hate alcohol and don't care about cannabis (its just not for me).

Eh, IMO there is nothing wrong with either. You're probably more likely to get addicted to xanax than beer, so in that regard it's slightly riskier.

2 beers a day after work.....no sweat ...can have that for YEARS without bad effects.

Try taking 2 Xanax tablets every day after work.....and let us know what happens after couple months lol

BIG DIFFERENCE

2 beers a day after work.....no sweat ...can have that for YEARS without bad effects.

Try taking 2 Xanax tablets every day after work.....and let us know what happens after couple months lol

BIG DIFFERENCE

Well you're not really comparing them properly. Two 5% 12 oz. beers would be equivalent to .25 or maybe even only .125 mg. alprazolam. So if you stuck to that, quite a sustainable habit. Now 2 xanax bars would be 4 mg., and alot more likely to cause problems if done daily. Physically though, benzos are actually much less toxic than ethanol, which has the toxic metabolite acetaldehyde.

To be fair, he specifically said beer. The vast majority of "after work" beer is very low abv. Beer is not even necessarily alcoholic. So in my opinion there's not much difference between 2 cups of coffee in the morning and 2 cans of light beer in the evening. I'm assuming he meant "beer is not a drug" not "alcohol is not a drug". Both statements are false but the first is not as ignorant as the last.

As for the original question, I probably can't answer objectively because I abuse them both and have no idea what it would be like to be able to stop myself after two of either.

You think the average person considers beer to be as dangerous as xanax (or klonopin, etc.)? In my experience, they definitely do not.

alc can be more dangerous than benzos in that benzos just cause someone to go to sleep. alc makes them drive around going to get more drugs and something about alc is quite upperish and reckless compared to benzos. never made bad decisions on benzos alone other than doing to much opiates with them..find me a bad benzo story that doesn't involve opiates or alcohol.

i don't think benzos cause bad jusgment or agression as much as alc do they?

I wouldn't judge someone who does either of those things, or really an equivalent amount of any drug as part of their day. You want to change your consciousness responsibly, go for it. Societal norms are stupid and grounded in misunderstanding for the most.

It's funny you say that, cause it's a lot easier to OD on just alcohol than it is on just Xanax.

Beer is quiet "safe". E.g. its almost impossible to fataly over dose. millions of people all over the world drink it after work - without problems and over dosing. Hard alcohol is another league.
But in the End its a personal thing. Some people can keep on one beer after work for the rest oft their life, while others become alcoholics mid to long term.

I don't know, in my opinion you can take whatever you want as long as you're aware of the risks and assume the consequences.

Obviously alcohol is much more toxic than benzos but also has a very fast metabolism so you would need to drink constantly to become dependent. Benzos might be safer but if you take something like clonazepam (which has a long half life) everyday it will gradually build up in your blood, you will still have a good amount by the time you take your next dose on the following day so you'll eventually become physically addicted.

The degree of physical addiction varies from person to person and also depends on the dosage, how long you've been taking the drug, ect... But regardless, I wouldn't recommend taking benzos everyday if you don't really need to.

For me recreational drugs are easier acceptable than drugs used for self madication, and that's why I find it more ok to drink than to take benzos.

Well what ever, really its up to you, qwhat ever you enjoy as long you don't ruin you're steady life, unless you want to. You know few beersa day is os, xanax in weekends is ok. Sober life is always good, so no few beers, no xanax or whatever. But really it's all up to you, im ok if you drink 0,5 vodka after workday, or take 6mg clonazepam with 1g lyrica fter work ( like Ido do), or to some lines cocaine. I'm smooth guy I hate when people com,e to tell you how to live you're life. if oyu are not satisfied with you're life you can ask someones tips, go to sober life thead or anything. Sober life is wonderful but taking different psychoatice drugs is pretty good too, if you don't over do it and get badly addicted.

8mg cloanzepam and 1,5mg lyrica, happy new year for you my friends.