• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psilocybin Mushrooms Advice

Also getting rid of clocks, watches and cell phones helps with first time mushroom trips IME, just a thought though 8)

What do you mean by clocks, watches, etc? I have a clock in here that ticks 24/7. Is it the tick that's bad or seeing the time itself? Also if I want to play music I have to use this laptop and you can see the time on here :/
Make a playlist before hand, trust me it will make your trip much more enjoyable if you don't have to find the tracks manually, hide the task bar on the laptop (unless you got win 8 or 10) and operate the music player only. I hate knowing what time it is on psychedelics, it makes you come back to reality and think how much or how little time you got left.

Make a playlist before hand, trust me it will make your trip much more enjoyable if you don't have to find the tracks manually, hide the task bar on the laptop (unless you got win 8 or 10) and operate the music player only. I hate knowing what time it is on psychedelics, it makes you come back to reality and think how much or how little time you got left.
Okay I'll do that! Thank you for elaborating for him, that helps alot. I see how that would help me let go and just ride with it.

the very idea of conquering tells me you are looking at this the wrong way. it's not an ego trip, it's an anti-ego trip, be human and have a trip sitter.

the very idea of conquering tells me you are looking at this the wrong way. it's not an ego trip, it's an anti-ego trip, be human and have a trip sitter.
The reason I describe this as conquering is because there are things about me that I do not like and there are situations in my life that I have not gotten over and if I am not mistaken, mushrooms will bring this out.

The problem with this is I cannot have a trip sitter. I do not leave my house. I did alot of stupid things and made alot of dumb friends and I'm in the process of turning my life around 180. I dropped everyone I hung out with before and am basically alone in that sense. Not to mention even if I did have someone who could, I'm doing this at midnight when my folks are asleep because it would be impossible to get away with it during the day.

I am leaving for a year or more to a place where drugs are strictly prohibited (federally run program) and cannot afford to get kicked out so I am in a time crunch.

I am a very ego-centric person trying my best to exit this way of thinking but as you may figure, it's fucking hard.

Are you here for help or for a pat on your back for something you want to do.
Doing Shrooms is not a Klingon right of bravery.
Something about you tells me that you need a trip sitter to help you howl better and rediscover your center.

Something about you tells me that you need a trip sitter to help you howl better and rediscover your center.
I'm here because I'm confused. I don't know how to handle ego death because my entire life revolves around it. I'm terrified. I'm confused and I know there's nothing that can be said here to fix myself but I'm here anyways to convince myself that it will be okay. I'm sorry.

I'm going to go head over to the spirituality/philosophy forums. This thread can be closed now.