Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Anxiery & Panic Attecks After Rolling

LawyerLife

Bluelighter
Horrible Anxiety & Panic Attacks After Rolling

I've been on here for a while, quit weed last December and was keeping a recovery journal. I was doing mostly ok, have not touched weed since I quit.

Then the first week of last month I rolled, took a low dose. I was ok, had no major problems. Then on 3/18 I took about 100mg MDMA, along with 40-50mg adderal. Roll was good, woke up and was fine. Then on 3/22 rolled on 100 again and 30-40mg adderal.

I've been a complete wreck since. Have had panic attacks, severe anxiety and depression ever since. It is the worst I've felt my entire life. Not even xanax helps.

I have rolled about 10-15 times my entire life and they were usually 3-5 months apart. Had no issues. I have an extremely stressful life, professional and personal.

How long is this gonna last??? I feel as if I really fucked my mind up. ANYONE please give some advice, I'm really freaking out.

Last edited:
So when you rolled with long breaks it was fine. Now that you roll too often problems started. Do you not see a connection here ?
The advice is stop rolling that often.

Yes, obviously I rolled way too many times in a short time. My question is how long will the anxiety and panic attacks persist?? It is so bad I can barely function

I doubt anyone will be able to give you answer to that. It varies from person to person, try taking 5 htp it helps recover from MDMA use.

I would blame it on the combo. I've rolled a couple hundred times and never had a problem till I took a bad roll that was pure amphetamines and or research chems *Edit- when i had already eaten some some true tested mdma. Had a horrible reaction which included the worse panic attack of my life then continued panic attacks attacks for a week. Took 2 weeks for me to feel somewhat normal but still have more anxiety than before. Just get rest, eat well, avoid stimulants, u will get thru it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the responses. I'm teetering on the edge of going to the ER. It's that bad.

They can't do shit just went thru that. For me ekg and blood work at least helped me come to terms that I am actually ok its just the drugs making u think ur fucked up but they couldn't do anything to help.

It's been 10 days. Is it possible that I messed up my brain chemistry that bad that I'm still going through this.

If anything, I've made myself a promise that I'll never do MDMA again. It's just not worth it. I'm fucked up 10 days now. I quit weed, have no desire to go back. No more rolling for me.

And I bet you guys are right. The adderal probably contributed to it all as it royally sucks your dopamine levels dry.

I pray to God I'll be alright. Never been this terrified in my whole damn life.

If anything, I've made myself a promise that I'll never do MDMA again. It's just not worth it. I'm fucked up 10 days now.
Oh it's worth it, the problem isn't the drug. The problem was how you used it.

My life has been living hell the last 2 years. I now see that I've turned to drugs as my escape. And it's not good. I'm not addicted to anything per se, but whereas in my happy days I smoked weed when I was in a good mood, and it made things better. Same for MDMA, which I've used very sparingly. I have absolutely no fucking idea what made me roll 3 times in 3 weeks. It was a very stupid decision, one that I'm now paying for dearly.

I'm hoping someone here has had a similar deal and can tell me how it played out.

I'm an idiot. Plain and simple.

Thank you for the responses. I'm teetering on the edge of going to the ER. It's that bad.

What you did is called speed rolling. Its honestly best to steer away from combos while on mdma as they can produce unwanted effects after.

I believe you just depleted quite a bit of serotonin and dopamine. Youre levels are obviously below your baseline. My advice would be to drink plenty of water, go to walmart and get a one a day vitamin supplement, eat healthy foods, dont use stimulants (including caffeine).

Best of luck to you man. And for future notice, if this is how your body reacts and you plan on rolling again in the future, space out much longer then you did.

I did a bunch of reading on this, and it appears that I combined two substances that shouldn't ever be combined. Read many horrible stories of bad comedowns. So I guess it answers my questions to a certain extent.

Anyone reading this, DO NOT COMBINE ADDERALL AND MDMA!!!

I've had panic attacks for 10 days now and God knows when they will end.

I did a bunch of reading on this, and it appears that I combined two substances that shouldn't ever be combined. Read many horrible stories of bad comedowns. So I guess it answers my questions to a certain extent.

Anyone reading this, DO NOT COMBINE ADDERALL AND MDMA!!!

I've had panic attacks for 10 days now and God knows when they will end.
Your not alone, this combo fucked me hard too....It's not in your head....I'm still feel like shit 8 months later. It was my first time doing E and I did it twice over 3 days. The second time I did it with Adderall and OMG it was the worst fucking reaction I've ever had....Felt like I was frying my brain.

Huge mistake. No question. You say you feel like shit, what are you referring to? Do you have anxiety? Depression? Panic attacks? 8 months is a long time for a comedown. I'm hoping it will be gone in a week, maybe two

Slept somewhat better last night. Still have some muscle twitching in the mornings. 11 days later I'm still royally fucked up.

Never again will I roll. If this was meant to happen, then it's for me to stop doing drugs. I quit weed, and MDMA was my last sin. I'm fucking done.

Hope to God I feel better soon. This is beyond terrorizing.

Huge mistake. No question. You say you feel like shit, what are you referring to? Do you have anxiety? Depression? Panic attacks? 8 months is a long time for a comedown. I'm hoping it will be gone in a week, maybe two

No, physically I feel like shit. The left side of my face and scalp tingles, my Tinnitus and hyperacusis are no fun, tons of floaters, and I have this constant high adrenaline/cortisol feeling. I'm not depressed, but I do have moderate anxiety.

I would just abstain from all drugs including​ caffeine and alcohol for a month and see how you feel. I would abstain from sex/fapping as well....As its a powerful neurotransmitter releaser. I was 90% a few weeks after my OD, but then retriggered all my symptoms way worse instantly one night drinking and smoking weed....Then again a week later by fapping and taking a dumb curcumin supplement. Weird things like too much garlic, green tea, kava all set me off. You'll probably be fine with supplements and foods, I'm just telling you what doesn't help me.

Adubbs, sounds similar to what ive been experiencing since my accidental md + questionable amps combo march 4th. Things have been getting better but i do still have the adrenaline feeling u mention, anxiety, and some racing thoughts here and there especially when i smoke herb (which is much better than how i felt during the experience and first week cuz i didnt think i was going to ever be normal again). But i can say i think its slowly going away or im just getting used to my "new arrangement".

Lawyerlife, im pretty confident ur muscle twitches and symptoms will subside. ive been experiencing pretty much the same but now im on like week 4 after the incident and the twitches have gone just mainly some anxiety now which seems to be on its way out too. Dont be so hard on urself for rolling too often just dont plan to do it all the time. 2 times in a week really isnt a huge deal unless you do it for a long peroid of time, like all year. I did it every weekend seriously for like 2 years when i was 25 and didnt exerience too much negative effects untill it all caught up at about the 3 year mark of abusing it hard. Dont worry too much try to focus on other things and you will start to feel better.

Last edited: