• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I Was followin' the same trend as y'all. Quittin', savin' up money to move out West.

Picked up an ounce of some Skywalker OG yesterday and this smell, you guys... Oh my god, THE SMELL <3<3<38(

I've been smokin' almost daily but only about 2-4 bowls total compared to all day smoke sesions, haven't picked up since July 30-ish. Amazed I managed to make an ounce last so long and cut my habit back so much since then, man, but the little homie bein' put to sleep got my head all types of fucked up yesterday and I caved. Amazon-binged, too. 8) lol

Hope everybody's well.

Alex Jones probably thinks weed is part of the Satanist New World Order that's rising up from hell to destroy everything good and American.

I would pay money to know what Alex Jones is actually thinking... holy shit that would be entertaining.

Man, I Was followin' the same trend as y'all. Quittin', savin' up money to move out West.

Picked up an ounce of some Skywalker OG yesterday and this smell, you guys... Oh my god, THE SMELL <3<3<38(

I've been smokin' almost daily but only about 2-4 bowls total compared to all day smoke sesions, haven't picked up since July 30-ish. Amazed I managed to make an ounce last so long and cut my habit back so much since then, man, but the little homie bein' put to sleep got my head all types of fucked up yesterday and I caved. Amazon-binged, too. 8) lol

Hope everybody's well.

Didn't you say you were planning to move to Seattle or somewhere in Washington?

I have a friend up there I need to go visit. Seattle is dope, my buddy is trying to get me to move back up there... it's tempting.

Politics is one of the few subjects I genuinely hate.

Wow - I've been obsessed with politics since I was in diapers (not adult diapers - heh) and the Cuban missile crisis (even as a 2 yr old, I knew pictures of skull/crossbones on a map meant Russians and Cubans were evil). Kennedy and the war just pushed it over the edge into severe anti-authority behavior.

And the shitter is - I don't really care about Canadian politics; pretty much just American. Eh, and republican Roman.

But I do hate baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf, hockey and almost every other sport :)

Although sadly, I know who Alex Jones is.

Tom

And the shitter is - I don't really care about Canadian politics; pretty much just American.
It seems like all my friends on FB did this year was talk about politics. Friends all over the world, S Africa, Brazil, Russia, Europe, etc all had something to say about American politics this year. It has been a constant barrage of political fights and I basically stopped using FB because of it. It really burned me out.

I have been passionate about some issues such as legalization, but I feel like I've already accomplished more than I thought I ever would see in my lifetime. Of course the work is never done, but I sure as hell am not going to miss out on the fruits of my labor.

Life is too short to waste time on trolls who look like butter rolls.

Wow - I've been obsessed with politics since I was in diapers (not adult diapers - heh) and the Cuban missile crisis (even as a 2 yr old, I knew pictures of skull/crossbones on a map meant Russians and Cubans were evil). Kennedy and the war just pushed it over the edge into severe anti-authority behavior.

And the shitter is - I don't really care about Canadian politics; pretty much just American. Eh, and republican Roman.

But I do hate baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf, hockey and almost every other sport :)

Although sadly, I know who Alex Jones is.

Tom

Yeah I find politics more interesting and entertaining than sports. Never really understood how people get so excited or upset about sports, unless they are betting money. Then again, I'm not really one to get upset about politics. It's just fascinating to try and understand how the world works.

I wouldn't really consider Alex Jones to be politics.. he is lumped in with entertainment in my mind. If I took him at all seriously I think he would be irritating but he is so far beyond reality that it's just funny. I used to wonder how someone could be so crazy, but now I wonder if he isn't just trolling the world...

Didn't you say you were planning to move to Seattle or somewhere in Washington?

I have a friend up there I need to go visit. Seattle is dope, my buddy is trying to get me to move back up there... it's tempting.

WA or CO, yeah. I've got my brother and his family in Seattle, but two friends of mine just moved right outside Denver in early August... plus two uncles and a handful of cousins somewhere else in the state.

I'm leanin' towards CO, to be honest. Washington's fucking beautiful, though.... loved how there was a different mountain on the skyline in every direction in Seattle.

Jib, not sure if you were or still are in warehousing but Amazon is already hiring for those types of positions over here. With the potential of Amazon headquarters moving here next month, I'm looking at what they have to offer as well. I'm a little worried honestly it's already crowded here and that alone could make things worse. I still like to think of this place as mostly small mountain towns but that is history. Good luck with whatever you do though and happy trails!

Snapshot_20140228_022041-620x350.jpg

No shit? I hadn't even thought of Amazon, I'll have to look into that.

I was mainly trying to figure out a way to transfer my job across states, but the different regional areas/unions make that pretty difficult (though not impossible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.