• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks guys. I'll probably drop by every now and again assuming I don't get the books thrown at me. I have another court date this month so I guess I'll see.

Maybe someday soon I'll be able to take a few puffs, nothing crazy like I was, but until then I'll probably be cruising TDS offering advice to people who are struggling.

^ i feel you , been there down bad fucked up on federal probation. you'll make it , stay strong.

i cut back so much cause i want/will be drug free, it's been awhile since i quit, just realizing why my stomach/appetite is so fucked DUH! i'm glad that's the case appetite cause it will return to normal , eventually. =/

T break over. 1 bong rip and all of the sudder I put the pb in the fridge and jelly in the cupboard haha. :)

^ i feel you , been there down bad fucked up on federal probation. you'll make it , stay strong.

i cut back so much cause i want/will be drug free, it's been awhile since i quit, just realizing why my stomach/appetite is so fucked DUH! i'm glad that's the case appetite cause it will return to normal , eventually. =/

damn that federal shit don't play

best of luck getting clean. I went through opiate, benzo, amphetamine and cannabis withdraw all at the same time, not to mention I was fucking with mollies and lsd(went thru half a vile of that shit by myself). I was having the most intense fucked up hallucinations- it was like living in a nightmare, hearing voices and all kinds of crazy. I lost 20 lbs in 30 days in jail.. glad I made it through that shit.

I miss running with my boys but I don't think my mind could have taken much more to be honest. In a way it was probably a good thing that things happened the way they did cuz I wouldn't have gone to rehab any other way tbh.

maf, what do?!

glad you're good bruv.

i've been working on myself too bruh.

currently slightly anxious but im slowly giving up the drogas

My charges are manufacturing a sch 1, intent to sell, and cultivation. All weed related, you can probably guess why. Back to construction work for now.

Good to hear Pman, it gets easier the longer you go without them. I don't really have cravings anymore, just mostly miss the social aspect. I was pretty entrenched in drug culture, chances are if you didn't smoke or do drugs I wasn't kicking it with you.

Honestly I am enjoying having a clear head and not be all paranoid about whether or not people knew.

Don't mind me, guys, I just need to drop this video here because you guys deserve this shit:

who she get it from? she got it from her mama

I was high as shit when I first saw that this morning and the rain scene damn near had me in tears I was laughin' so hard, man.

My partner hid my pipe from me so I busted out the old vape log. Clouds.

i'm taking another break once i run out of herb...

my new job should be kicking in next week and i also need a clear head this semester.

i don't get paid for a fortnight but once i do i'm gonna be on the prowl for the stickiest of the icky.

for now i must let my cannabinoid receptors rest. they've been abused yet again and the anxiety comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.