• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's cool man, but I don't really dab anymore. In fact I'm taking a couple months off completely towards the end of the year. First time taking a serious break in 20+ years. I'm hoping that I can return to using occasionally but we will see.

^ That's cool man, but I don't really dab anymore. In fact I'm taking a couple months off completely towards the end of the year. First time taking a serious break in 20+ years. I'm hoping that I can return to using occasionally but we will see.

What inspired the sabbatical?

I've been cutting down for the past year or so now to have a cleaner head and recently decided to go on an extended vacation sometime this December. I'll be travelling the world, mostly Europe, so it should be good clean time.

ive found that 73-119 (your 73 and 90micron bags) are the best product.

I usually keep the 73 and 90 bags separate, and then put everything else together.

i didn't plan on mixing everything together, shit happened and I fucked up and ended up with this fuckup lol

some people feel that freezing is bad and it hurts the resin, but i don't really give a fuck, cause its still yummy

lol makes sense...

Haven't heard that freezing is bad for the resin, but I guess it is possible. I remember a few years ago "fresh frozen" was considered caviar. Recently I've seen an extract company posting pictures of a freeze dryer used for ice hash, so I'm a little skeptical myself.

I've only made ice wax a few times... I always hated the process of letting the water drain out of the last few bags.. used to make a lot of bho.

Good lookin' stuff guys.

I feel you on wanting to clear your head wolfgang, for me I'm planning to at least stop buying because I wana turbocharge my miata and if I'm buying weed every month it's hard to save much... of course, I went and bought an 1/8th of shatter last night and two hard candy edibles, so clearly I'm not too resigned to my fate :p

The last long break I took I was growing but somehow managed to leave town for 3 weeks and not kill my plants. It's good to have other hobbies outside of weed and this will be the first time I will break and not have it on my mind when I return (at least that's the plan). Not using all the time sure does save though for those other hobbies. Good luck with your miata, gravy!

Awww. After tripping for pretty much months on end. I think I need some sleep =D

Dutch Treat is the strain. I am enjoyi
S5g3abmIj
ng it. VERY relaxing high mind and body, not racey at all.

S5g3abmIj.jpg

mmmm are those alprazolam bars?

i'm bout to smoke on some shit that tastes like the laundry.

i don't think it was stored in dryer sheets or anything like that but i couldn't think of a better comparison

^ Yes sir! I was going to go the etiz route but stumbled upon these bars at a great price.

Because it hasn't dried at all.

Think of a picture of frosty white plants. You are seeing the resin heads, making the plant look white.

Bubble hash freezes and collects those resin heads, and in that pictures they it just came out of the freezer, so it hasn't dried and turned dark yet.

This is the same stuff about a week later...
22157952_135853733824152_654713570377859072_n.jpg

~ Drool ~

That looks niiiiiice man

I agree with the above statement. Looks like some damn tasty hash.

i don't think it was stored in dryer sheets or anything like that but i couldn't think of a better comparison
ive seen people vacuum page a pound, then add a dryer sheet, then vacuum pack it again, and the dryer sheet smell leeched into the bud through vacuum sealed bag.

^It's amazing how far dryer sheets can penetrate. I used to use them... never again! Now if someone has had them anywhere near weed and I'm smoking with them, I can generally tell after just one taste. "Did you store this near dryer sheets?" "yeah, why?" *smfh*

ive seen people vacuum page a pound, then add a dryer sheet, then vacuum pack it again, and the dryer sheet smell leeched into the bud through vacuum sealed bag.

activated charcoal is a much better option

^It's amazing how far dryer sheets can penetrate. I used to use them... never again! Now if someone has had them anywhere near weed and I'm smoking with them, I can generally tell after just one taste. "Did you store this near dryer sheets?" "yeah, why?" *smfh*

yeah it's crazy.

it could've been whoever was moving it for sure.

i stopped storing it near dryer sheets for the same reason

i need to buy some damned weeeeeed yo!

gonna post a pic once i cop my half

Some of my old wax (roughly 8-10 months old) has been turning gooey in same parts, staying relatively solid in others... Would a high humidity environment cause this 'degradation' so to speak? Any wax nerds out there, can you help me?

Some of my old wax (roughly 8-10 months old) has been turning gooey in same parts, staying relatively solid in others... Would a high humidity environment cause this 'degradation' so to speak? Any wax nerds out there, can you help me?

I think wax just hits that physical state given enough time.

I had about 2g in an airtight jar that I didn't fuck with for about a year and a half. Went in typically gooey/sticky, turned hard as a rock after a while and when I went to clean it out a couple weeks ago that shit was like slime.

I actually really liked it. It barely ever got opened and stayed in the dark, but temperature was super inconsistent. Hot as fuck in the summer, cold as a bitch in the winter.

shout out to Chanel West Coast for out-Marsha'ing that Brady bitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.