• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chopped a plant fresh, and washed it instantly, its probably fullmelt but ive only been smoking it in joints. its pretty awesome. waxy/creamy

22069686_488283414864926_3719517742206812160_n.jpg

fresh bubblehash

Why does it look so WHITE?

Did you put a flash on that? Or lots of lighting?

PS I want my new skillet. NAO.

RIP my old one; titanium completley shattered over time. Glass intact. WTF. :p

Looks a lot like how I'd imagine soaking wet kief to look. Could use a bit more of a golden/amber to it but I think the pale-faced bubble looks exotic as fuck.

How you been, Cap'n? Don't see you around CD much anymore.

Looks a lot like how I'd imagine soaking wet kief to look. Could use a bit more of a golden/amber to it but I think the pale-faced bubble looks exotic as fuck.

How you been, Cap'n? Don't see you around CD much anymore.

Thanks man.

I have 2 years, 11 months off needles/buprenorphine. Have abstained from all hard drugs, other than a few beers on the weekend (and I rarely enjoy alcohol, it's just not my thing, and I never over-indulge with it). Still profoundly depressed.

Have been dabbing daily and might have to give up cannabis for 3-4 days later this year. I'm very panicked about it. I know that sounds fucking pathetic, you can say that if you think it, but it's exactly how I feel. Terrorized at the prospect of not being stoned for several days. I might start crying all the time (happened last time I took 5-6 days off it 2 years ago). :|

I've been working on my novel a lot. I have school & work now, so my life is getting better, I guess.

Pathetic? Only if you've never been there. Especially when you self-medicate, it's easy to become dependent as fuck on your "medicine" of choice to help function/feel normally.

That's awesome you're done with the needles, though... and what what?? A novel?

I'm interested, man, elaborate if you don't mind. I've been series-hoppin' like crazy lately but seem to be in a sci-fi/space opera phase.

I got my new titanium skillet/curve, right, and when I dab, the dab seems to disappear WTF?!!??!?! :X

It seems IMPOSSIBLE. I got a hit, but it took forever to vaporize, wtf, red hot titanium skillet PLS HELP SOMEONE 420 sos call lol

Yes, I'm writing a novel, I have written a bit about it on the forums. I have a lot written on it thus far (~650,000 words).

I came up with a description about my novel a while ago, but I think I'll give it a second shot.

My novel is a speculative, dystopian novel, with elements of horror, psychological, and sci-fi, as well as being deeply philosophical. It is set a hundred years or more into the future, where two young adult females survive an attempted assassination, leading them to revolt against the dystopian US government, by stockpiling biochemical as well as traditional weapons. The novel follows their efforts to change the world through an assault on a military compound, all the way through a main character's plot to depopulate the world, and what then unfolds as a result of their actions.

Whether or not any one point of the book represents a 'utopia' or 'dystopia' is dependent on the reader's perspective and ideology, and I write the novel knowing that each reader will have a unique experience and appreciation for certain events that unfold in the novel.

I think I figured it out, the bell has no "window", so I can't angle the dabber on a angle down like 30 degrees or whatever pointed down on the titanium, instead i have to hold parallel and shake/dab

I got my new titanium skillet/curve, right, and when I dab, the dab seems to disappear WTF?!!??!?! :X

It seems IMPOSSIBLE. I got a hit, but it took forever to vaporize, wtf, red hot titanium skillet PLS HELP SOMEONE 420 sos call lol

Yes, I'm writing a novel, I have written a bit about it on the forums. I have a lot written on it thus far (~650,000 words).

Make sure to announce when it's finished on here, man, and if you ever want some random guy on the internet's opinion just hit that little PM button.

Because it hasn't dried at all.

Think of a picture of frosty white plants. You are seeing the resin heads, making the plant look white.

Bubble hash freezes and collects those resin heads, and in that pictures they it just came out of the freezer, so it hasn't dried and turned dark yet.

This is the same stuff about a week later...
22157952_135853733824152_654713570377859072_n.jpg

AC, what micron is that? looks pretty nice... full melt?

You need to effectively dry bubblehash in order to get fullmelt, and the day I did this run it was really hot and everything just stuck together so, I only got a little bit that I was able to get to dry correctly.

I think I used a 25,73,90,120 bags plus the 220 work bag. I basically just mixed it all up.

You need to effectively dry bubblehash in order to get fullmelt, and the day I did this run it was really hot and everything just stuck together so, I only got a little bit that I was able to get to dry correctly.

I think I used a 25,73,90,120 bags plus the 220 work bag. I basically just mixed it all up.

Full melt is indicative of a high grade of hash. Likely the 73 and 25 micron would have given you full melt if it wasn't mixed in. Why not just use the work bag with a 120 mu if you're going to mix it all together? You would get the same results and save yourself some time.

Either way fresh frozen makes the best hash.

Full melt is indicative of a high grade of hash. Likely the 73 and 25 micron would have given you full melt if it wasn't mixed in. Why not just use the work bag with a 120 mu if you're going to mix it all together? You would get the same results and save yourself some time.

Either way fresh frozen makes the best hash.

ive found that 73-119 (your 73 and 90micron bags) are the best product.

I usually keep the 73 and 90 bags separate, and then put everything else together.

i didn't plan on mixing everything together, shit happened and I fucked up and ended up with this fuckup lol

some people feel that freezing is bad and it hurts the resin, but i don't really give a fuck, cause its still yummy

Awww. After tripping for pretty much months on end. I think I need some sleep =D

Dutch Treat is the strain. I am enjoyi
S5g3abmIj
ng it. VERY relaxing high mind and body, not racey at all.

S5g3abmIj.jpg

It's where you take a dab and then either chug a beer or take a shot, then exhale. It doesn't need to take more than a few seconds. It can be done with a non alcoholic drink as well, but it would probably need to not be a hot drink.

I'm alternating between using beer and cold chai as my chaser so I can last longer.

The strange (but nice ) thing is that the flavor of the dab still completely comes through even after chugging a cold one.

I know I'm an odd ball, but I do this with cups of espresso: the ultimate wake and bake.

Try it sometime. %)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.