• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the yield from a two plant (DRY) apartment grow bro. You dont need that much space to cultivate for personal consumption.

The law paranoia was the only thing that has kept me from continuing my sinning ways its funny how things work out.

Last edited:
I think I've been too worried about weed causing dependency "problems" with me. Even if I do highly enjoy using it frequently, the little things I worry about seem to rarely be actual problems. For example let's say one week I'm particularly worried about daily use making me have rebound anxiety/depression, seems like just as often when I go off weed I get basically no withdrawal (granted I'm quite a light user but I can definitely once in a while get some significant irritation/anger when I stop using abruptly after daily use for weeks) as times I do get what I could say are very minor "withdrawal" symptoms. So after thinking about it I'm betting fairly often things I worry about with my fairly low level use are exaggerated because I worry about shit too much in general 8(

I mean all I really have to do is think "Who the hell would have serious life-altering changes after coming off a 2 gram a month habit?"... I mean people who use that much a DAY rarely have life-impacting issues while using or during withdrawal. I think the tendency to really shake you up on withdrawal is reserved for hard drugs, especially extreme alcohol use...

Just another one of my thinking out loud posts, don't mind me lol

Lol yeah TN you're doing pretty well at 2g/month. I consider a g a day to be reasonable. Not economical, but reasonable.

But for that sake alone I took a t break yesterday, won't smoke until sometime after work now so that a good 36+ hours. Should cut my tolerance about in half, it was costly though. I've always been an insomniac but last night was pretty bad, couldn't get anxious thoughts out of my head and seemingly had trouble regulating my body heat. Would go from chills to sweating wearing just a sheet. Ended up so gross and sweaty I had to change sides of the bed and shit. Did manage to get a few hours in though and I don't feel too groggy, actually woke up more easily than usual, but I guess that's to be expected.

I didn't end up eating at all yesterday. I usually do IF so it's not really a big deal to me to skip a full day but I'm starting to feel it a bit now. And actually I'm not sure if I quite feel tired, or stoned actually. I've been thinking about how thc is stored in fat, and if I didn't eat then I would have been burning thc-containing fat - how much would that offset my tolerance? Obviously impossible to calculate but interesting to consider. Regardless I'm enjoying the mentality that this feeling is a high, makes me more chilled than annoyed that I'd be tired.

It's Friday night and I'm off Saturday for the first time in a month. Plannin' to pick up a quarter of some dank and blaze up with some friends. Life's a little nicer with weed :) toking on my wax pen till I can head out.

Price discussion isn't allowed right?

I'm making my stash run out to get rid of my old stuff before I go buy any more.

Anyone else feel like peaking hard once is more fun than trying to extend a high for hours? I prefer to get 8/10 within 20 minutes of starting then give it at least probably... 6-8 hours before I even consider redosing. When I draw it out and keep hitting and hitting and hitting over an hour or a couple hours it just somehow becomes more boring.

yeah dose once, don't redose. I've read that something like 200mg is enough to make anyone have the full effects of mdma, beyond that you're overshooting the capacity of your serotonin stores. I would change my mind in the face of contradicting evidence, but this is what appears to be true. For certain, re-dosing has diminishing effects and you can't catch another roll like that first one.

yeah dose once, don't redose. I've read that something like 200mg is enough to make anyone have the full effects of mdma, beyond that you're overshooting the capacity of your serotonin stores. I would change my mind in the face of contradicting evidence, but this is what appears to be true. For certain, re-dosing has diminishing effects and you can't catch another roll like that first one.

Hey bud, what kinda weed are you smoking? I need to find some

This is CD social lol, never touched MDMA in my life and quite possibly never will.

Hey bud, what kinda weed are you smoking? I need to find some

This is CD social lol, never touched MDMA in my life and quite possibly never will.

You'd be missing out IMO but to each their own of course!

I don't think the redosing thing quite translates across the two, since one acts on a transporter and the other directly on a receptor; weed doesn't exhaust anandamide the way mdma exhausts serotonin.

That said I still agree with dosing once then waiting. It's probably obvious but the effects are most noticeable coming from baseline, rather than midway through a comedown, unless your second dose was quite a lot larger..

Blood concentration also doesn't peak until ~20 minutes after a hit is taken anyway so it's best to wait at least between bowls. Often I smoke a bowl, feel I'm not high enough and want to smoke another, but make myself wait that 20 minutes first. Usually before I know it it's an hour later and I've been plenty high the whole time

Wow I feel bad right now.

I hit a dog. On 25mph residential area. Ran out of the ditch and bam saw it and heard it. Completely stopped the car. Looked around and under (so I didnt didnt it over) and it was no were to be seen. Once I knew it wasn't under my car, I moved my car out of the middle of the street then spent about 20 minutes checking up and down the street where it happened.

Keep it in my this is at at like 3:45am. No lights are on so I am not going to go door to door waking people about this dog. No damage or blood to be seen on my car. Never could see/hear the dog. Really hope its okay..

I dont feel at fault about it but I feel bad I couldnt find and help him/her.

Wow I feel bad right now.

I hit a dog. On 25mph residential area. Ran out of the ditch and bam saw it and heard it. Completely stopped the car. Looked around and under (so I didnt didnt it over) and it was no were to be seen. Once I knew it wasn't under my car, I moved my car out of the middle of the street then spent about 20 minutes checking up and down the street where it happened.

Keep it in my this is at at like 3:45am. No lights are on so I am not going to go door to door waking people about this dog. No damage or blood to be seen on my car. Never could see/hear the dog. Really hope its okay..

I dont feel at fault about it but I feel bad I couldnt find and help him/her.

You did all the right things (stopping, looking for the dog). I can imagine as an animal lover myself how this would replay in my mind over and over. One thing you could do would be to contact the local shelter and let them know where and when it happened so that they can include that if they picked up an injured dog. Maybe if the owners are checking the shelter website and they see a dog hit in their area they will get down there and get him/her. I've had two different cats hit by cars--one with broken bones and the other with internal injuries and bleeding but both were fine after veterinary care. If anyone saw the injured dog I'm sure they called for help. Try to wish for the best for the pup and know you could not have done anything more yourself.<3

Jesus christ I have like 0 tolerance still. I packed my quite small vaporizer chamber Friday night and have used it 4 times total to get reasonably high each time, in fact really high last night. And even at the end of this 4th session I still felt like there is quite possibly enough vapable material to get high another time although probably not very.

got 3 grams of wax today. dropping globs onto my rig now im decently stoned

Man cutting back on weed can feel so good... and lame sometimes too. I've been chain toking since September and now I am ripping 4 nice bong tokes a day 6 hours apart, it is so much less than before.

I'm really nicely lit off .1 at the moment. I've been waking up and smoking three times that amount before breakfast. I def would not smoke anymore right now than that 0.1 I'm so high.

I like to smoke all day at times in life but now is def not the time for that for me. I smoked pineapple express and it's the morning and now suddenly I am feeling lovely and happily smiling.

Man cutting back on weed can feel so good... and lame sometimes too. I've been chain toking since September and now I am ripping 4 nice bong tokes a day 6 hours apart, it is so much less than before.

I'm really nicely lit off .1 at the moment. I've been waking up and smoking three times that amount before breakfast. I def would not smoke anymore right now than that 0.1 I'm so high.

I like to smoke all day at times in life but now is def not the time for that for me. I smoked pineapple express and it's the morning and now suddenly I am feeling lovely and happily smiling.

Unfortunately I'm still somewhere on that slippery slope to overuse. I know no one has ever ruined their own life with weed (we save that honor for the government), but if you go insane with it and have an addictive personality you can definitely miss out on a lot of stuff.

I mean I'm still actually pretty damn low in tolerance, but I have gotten high almost every single day the past couple months. Just a few random 1-3 day breaks that's it. But I have to look back to when I was first starting out, I first used once a week and thought daily was insane, then I was using a few days a week and attempting to be high all day seemed insane, now I'm every day and getting high all day sounds reasonable but I'm still aware the rebound for my depression and anxiety and irritability is suuuuuuuper bad after a full day compared to just peaking once.

Being in my sixties, I know lots of my friends feel they wish they would have moderated their use more. They all talk about motivation (lack thereof) but sometimes I wonder how motivated they would have been even if they didn't smoke daily. Being a person that has always struggled with motivation myself (and not smoking pot at all for most of my life) I wonder how accurate blaming pot really is? Probably quite individual like everything else.

^I'm of the opinion that unmotivated individuals gravitate towards pot use, rather than pot causing a lack of motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.