• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Panic attack on MDMA come up

mggghn

Greenlighter
I did MDMA for the first time beginning of Feb. Full disclosure, I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and mild ADHD (unmedicated). I had a BLAST and it actually has helped me with my anxiety tremendously. I had no negative come down just total after glow bliss. I took a full dose pill at a club and it took maybe 40 min and then just hit me like a ton of bricks and I immediately was like "why did I do this, I need to leave, omg" panic attack for maybe 10 min. Luckily I was with a really experienced girl and good friend and she stayed with me and talked me down. After, I was in total euphoria. I had no idea what to expect so I think that's why I panicked so much. Second time I did M I only took a half dose pill and felt basically nothing, gummed some coke and that was it. Anyways, for next time what are some tips to avoid that panick stage if it hits me so suddenly again? Thanks!

Sounds like u just got really high. Maybe a lil higher than ur used to.

A smaller dose might be better, or as has been suggested, taking a pill in two halves instead of all at once.

I find being aware that I might have awful anxiety/panic and that it is a normal part of the come up for me helps me to get through it. In a club I always keep dancing through the come up, instead of sitting down somewhere, because I find then that I notice it less and feel less anxious about it. Even now when I think about it though I get some anxiety. Just keep telling yourself this is all a normal part of the experience and you're going to be fine, notice if a strong feeling comes up as if you're an external observer ("oh my stomach is rolling a little bit, that's a normal part of the come up and it'll go in a bit, keep dancing").

A smaller dose might be better, or as has been suggested, taking a pill in two halves instead of all at once.

I find being aware that I might have awful anxiety/panic and that it is a normal part of the come up for me helps me to get through it. In a club I always keep dancing through the come up, instead of sitting down somewhere, because I find then that I notice it less and feel less anxious about it. Even now when I think about it though I get some anxiety. Just keep telling yourself this is all a normal part of the experience and you're going to be fine, notice if a strong feeling comes up as if you're an external observer ("oh my stomach is rolling a little bit, that's a normal part of the come up and it'll go in a bit, keep dancing").

For people looking to really experience a "roll" go hard or go home!